NY Post Story on Hunter Biden quickly unraveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't have time?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
You think the DNC would tear down their entire server room just to ship it to the FBI and rebuild it during the last months of a presidential campaign?

No. No one does this. When big corporations get hacked, they don’t ship their servers to the FBI. They take a forensic copy, wipe the system and reboot from a backup. As much as the village rabble think this is unusual, it’s not.
Who expects them to tear anything down?
did they tear it down and send it to crowd strike? No, crowdstrike came to them.
There is no need to tear anything down. You don’t need a physical inspection, it’s not a plane crash.
The tech guys at fbi could have easily come and looked at the incoming and outgoing network traffic, looked at when said files were accessed, look if any “send to USB” commands were run and their size, date and time. Etc.

they didn’t have time interrupt anything.

I told you this Hunter Biden story was garbage.

“The New York Post’s front-page article about Hunter Biden on Wednesday was written mostly by a staff reporter who refused to put his name on it, two Post employees said.

Bruce Golding, a reporter at the Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloid since 2007, did not allow his byline to be used because he had concerns over the article’s credibility, the two Post employees said, speaking on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation.

Coming late in a heated presidential campaign, the article suggested that Joseph R. Biden Jr. had used his position to enrich his son Hunter when he was vice president. The Post based the story on photos and documents the paper said it had taken from the hard drive of a laptop purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden.

Many Post staff members questioned whether the paper had done enough to verify the authenticity of the hard drive’s contents, said five people with knowledge of the tabloid’s inner workings. Staff members also had concerns about the reliability of its sources and its timing, the people said”.

Let me put this in plain English for Trumpist simpletons: The Reporter did not want to have his name used in the by-line because he knew this story about Hunter Biden was a lie.

Only friggin idiots would consider Steve Bannon, a man now being prosecuted for fraud, and Rudy Guiliani, a known Russian useful idiot, credible sources.
Since when does the wacko press, especially a rag like this, care if their stories are authentic? Is that simple enough for you wacko?

I never claimed anything,,, just going off of the information we have,,,
That’s because you’re just grasping at straws to muddy the waters. This is a non-issue.
I'm grasping at the information we have,,,

youre the one makin shit up,,,
I’ve not made anything up. You’re grasping for reasons to doubt, not even making a counter argument. Meanwhile you ignore everything that confirms I’m right.
I've seen nothing that confirms youre right,,you just give your opinion while throwing in a few nonrelevant links,,,
THANK YOU!! That is his consistent trollish MO.

its not a theory when the evidence of it sits in front of you,,,
All theories have some kind of evidence. This theory rests on shoddy analysis and bad assumptions, not to mention ignores overwhelming evidence to the contrary.
What evidence to the contrary?

List it colfax_m
: crickets; from colfax_m :iyfyus.jpg:
Funny how colfax_m runs away when you actually ask him for the "overwhelming" evidence he claims he has

Facts state Biden should win and you said his win would be a miracle? You're not entitled to your own facts unless of course the polls are meaningless. If so then sure we can go from there. Cannot have it both ways. You're formulating your opinion based on your personal biases and conspiracy theories.
Outside of polls, what facts state that Biden should win?

I’m not so binary. Just because something may not be perfectly accurate doesn’t mean it’s meaningless. That’s not rational.

I don’t harbor conspiracy theories.

Facts state Biden should win and you said his win would be a miracle? You're not entitled to your own facts unless of course the polls are meaningless. If so then sure we can go from there. Cannot have it both ways. You're formulating your opinion based on your personal biases and conspiracy theories.

I’m not so binary. Just because something may not be perfectly accurate doesn’t mean it’s meaningless. That’s not rational.

Outside of polls that actually ask the voters who they will vote for?? LOL

That is like asking me, outside of his stats why should Pedro Martinez be in the HOF?!?!?!?

Are you reading what you're writing?!?!?!?

Who expects them to tear anything down?
did they tear it down and send it to crowd strike? No, crowdstrike came to them.
There is no need to tear anything down. You don’t need a physical inspection, it’s not a plane crash.
The tech guys at fbi could have easily come and looked at the incoming and outgoing network traffic, looked at when said files were accessed, look if any “send to USB” commands were run and their size, date and time. Etc.

they didn’t have time interrupt anything.
If you’re following this thread, the criticism here is that the FBI didn’t have physical access to examine the hardware. Crowdstrike took a forensic copy and then remediated the system. The analysis can occur later based on the data they copied. This forensic information is exactly what the FBI got.

That is like asking me, outside of his stats why should Pedro Martinez be in the HOF?!?!?!?

It’s asking voters who they will vote for in 2 weeks.

If a weather forecast isn’t accurate for the next two weeks, do you say it’s worthless? Obviously not. It’s just not 100% accurate.

To your credit, I think you are on of the more rational libs here.
You seem to state your case, present reasons for why you believe the way you do, actually look at other posts/links that disagree with your position and ACTUALLY give them a little thought (unlike many, who are completely close minded).

I think we a bit different politically, but I feel a rational discussion can be had with you, and middle ground on some things could probably be found if it was a negotiation type situation.

off topic, I know. But just thought I should take a second to acknowledge that and give you your credit. You don’t come off like a close minded NPC, unlike moonbat or whatever her name is, and that one man hater that smells like catpiss (was it faun, or that other dingbat that posted about republicans hating women).

I told you this Hunter Biden story was garbage.

“The New York Post’s front-page article about Hunter Biden on Wednesday was written mostly by a staff reporter who refused to put his name on it, two Post employees said.

Bruce Golding, a reporter at the Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloid since 2007, did not allow his byline to be used because he had concerns over the article’s credibility, the two Post employees said, speaking on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation.

Coming late in a heated presidential campaign, the article suggested that Joseph R. Biden Jr. had used his position to enrich his son Hunter when he was vice president. The Post based the story on photos and documents the paper said it had taken from the hard drive of a laptop purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden.

Many Post staff members questioned whether the paper had done enough to verify the authenticity of the hard drive’s contents, said five people with knowledge of the tabloid’s inner workings. Staff members also had concerns about the reliability of its sources and its timing, the people said”.

Let me put this in plain English for Trumpist simpletons: The Reporter did not want to have his name used in the by-line because he knew this story about Hunter Biden was a lie.

Only friggin idiots would consider Steve Bannon, a man now being prosecuted for fraud, and Rudy Guiliani, a known Russian useful idiot, credible sources.

Wow the only thing worse than that was the steele dossier I guess.....I mean even simpletons can understand that. Steve Bannon? Steve Bannon is focused on the laptop..... That one is already verified beyond rebuttal.

Jo

It’s asking voters who they will vote for in 2 weeks.

If a weather forecast isn’t accurate for the next two weeks, do you say it’s worthless? Obviously not. It’s just not 100% accurate.
Or now!?!?! As voting his happening as we type. Actually many plan trips and such based on historical forecasts. So you're saying Biden is such a bad candidate that his approval will slip? Plausible. That I can see.

I have more knowledge about this issue than the vast majority of Americans, I can tell you that much.
Your posts tell a different story.
I would be $1k and give it to any charity that I would out debate Colfax. Man is stupid at best.

"Outside of the polls why do you believe Biden is the favorite"....quite the quote. LMAO.

To your credit, I think you are on of the more rational libs here.
You seem to state your case, present reasons for why you believe the way you do, actually look at other posts/links that disagree with your position and ACTUALLY give them a little thought (unlike many, who are completely close minded).

I think we a bit different politically, but I feel a rational discussion can be had with you, and middle ground on some things could probably be found if it was a negotiation type situation.

off topic, I know. But just thought I should take a second to acknowledge that and give you your credit. You don’t come off like a close minded NPC, unlike moonbat or whatever her name is, and that one man hater that smells like catpiss (was it faun, or that other dingbat that posted about republicans hating women).
Really? Because I don't see that. I'll try and look harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back