NY Post Story on Hunter Biden quickly unraveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
if only you scumbags of the demonrat party had a brain you were allowed to use as your own. imagine what a better AMERICA it would be

I dunno
Think how bad it would be having an ant-American party that was evil and intelligent.

can you prove that or are you just makin shit up again???
For starters, it’s completely logical. No one has time to disrupt their entire organization for almost no benefit. Forensic copies are as good if not better in some circumstances. It’s only the conspiratorial who think this is somehow suspicious.

Who is this guy? I am shocked Twitter has not banned him.
Yet another right wing conspiracy theorist.

Trump supporters LOVE their nutty conspiracy theories.
Again, are you stupid. Stop responding to my posts if you’re going to be dishonest or I ll blast you on here and tell everyone you’re a Brit interfering in our elections and do so after every single one of your posts on this board. Enough!
What's your evidence he's British?

#1) He would never state where he was from

#2) He oddly Leftist lingo and lack of knowledge about the US when we were discussing looting in cities.

#3) He used the word "dodgy"....Brits use that. I have worked with many.

I am 100% positive he is British.
You're 100% retarded. At least you admit it's from your misguided imagination.
Opinions vary. I am married with children. Of course I am retarded. I am 100% positive he is a Brit. My spidey sense never lets me down. Do you still have that car btw?
No. Eventually, it was no longer worth the maintenence. My wife bought that one for me because I had a white one when we we got married which I traded in for a conversion van when we had our first child.

The emails are authentic. Joe is a crook. You are voting to put a legit traitor in the WHITE HOUSE who is on the take from China. Does that seem smart?
No, it seems like you're a hyperventilating idiot.
and it shows you deflecting, and desperate because your leaders are treasonist asswipes like people have been telling you. you are just to stupid to listen to the TRUTH
Faun!? Is that true? Are you deflecting?

Dates, players, actions, content of the emails. There are plenty of ways to know if they are authentic.

Take any one of the published emails and lets break it down specifically. Pick one.
Start with this supposed meeting with a Burisma executive. Hunter Biden said there was no meeting. Joe Biden said there was no meeting. At most they had an introduction but no one remembers it because any meeting was so inconsequential.

This is being portrayed as proof of a meeting to discuss bribery and firing Shokin when there’s zero evidence of this.
bidenarchergolf.jpg

Guy on the far left is the Burisma Executive. Next topic.
LOL

That guy is a close personal friend of the Biden's who also happens to be the guy who got Hunter the job with Burisma. Not to mention, see if you can prove if Hunter was even working at Burisma yet when that photo was taken....

:popcorn:

then why do most of your comments lack knowledge of the events???
They don’t. I know your phony narrative better than you do in most circumstances.
you said a funny,,,

so do you still think joe and hunter denied the meeting took place???

I'll help Coleytroll
Never denied - said - it doesn't appear on the schedule -

Shock, I would have thought it would be listed next to score hookers and blow,

can you prove that or are you just makin shit up again???
For starters, it’s completely logical. No one has time to disrupt their entire organization for almost no benefit. Forensic copies are as good if not better in some circumstances. It’s only the conspiratorial who think this is somehow suspicious.

when russia hacks your account good americans make the time,,,

Dates, players, actions, content of the emails. There are plenty of ways to know if they are authentic.

Take any one of the published emails and lets break it down specifically. Pick one.
Start with this supposed meeting with a Burisma executive. Hunter Biden said there was no meeting. Joe Biden said there was no meeting. At most they had an introduction but no one remembers it because any meeting was so inconsequential.

This is being portrayed as proof of a meeting to discuss bribery and firing Shokin when there’s zero evidence of this.
bidenarchergolf.jpg

Guy on the far left is the Burisma Executive. Next topic.
LOL

That guy is a close personal friend of the Biden's who also happens to be the guy who got Hunter the job with Burisma. Not to mention, see if you can prove if Hunter was even working at Burisma yet when that photo was taken....

:popcorn:
He was. You can tell by the age. His and Biden's. Hunter admitted he traded on the name.

then why do most of your comments lack knowledge of the events???
They don’t. I know your phony narrative better than you do in most circumstances.
you said a funny,,,

so do you still think joe and hunter denied the meeting took place???

I'll help Coleytroll
Never denied - said - it doesn't appear on the schedule -

Shock, I would have thought it would be listed next to score hookers and blow,
Thank you for pointing out to him that he is a troll.

Didn't have time?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
You think the DNC would tear down their entire server room just to ship it to the FBI and rebuild it during the last months of a presidential campaign?

No. No one does this. When big corporations get hacked, they don’t ship their servers to the FBI. They take a forensic copy, wipe the system and reboot from a backup. As much as the village rabble think this is unusual, it’s not.

Didn't have time?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
You think the DNC would tear down their entire server room just to ship it to the FBI and rebuild it during the last months of a presidential campaign?

No. No one does this. When big corporations get hacked, they don’t ship their servers to the FBI. They take a forensic copy, wipe the system and reboot from a backup. As much as the village rabble think this is unusual, it’s not.
you have yet to prove thats why they did it,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back