NY Post Story on Hunter Biden quickly unraveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
it did worse than hurt the campaign,,,
it disrupted the first 3 yrs of his term and cost millions of dollars,, not to mention all the dems that had to go on meds cause they thought it was true,,,
The question was how it hurt his campaign, not how it hurt his first term.

So instead of answering my question, you answered a different one so I’ll ask again.

How did it hurt his campaign?

That is different and you used the word, not I.

Take a step back. Do you agree that Biden is the favorite? Yes or no? As of today.
“That’s different”? No, it’s not. You do what you attack people for doing. It isn’t the first time either.

I’ve said repeatedly I don’t think Biden is the favorite. If you are still asking this question, you’re not reading what I’m writing. Doesn’t this fit your special definition of trolling?

it did worse than hurt the campaign,,,
it disrupted the first 3 yrs of his term and cost millions of dollars,, not to mention all the dems that had to go on meds cause they thought it was true,,,
The question was how it hurt his campaign, not how it hurt his first term.

So instead of answering my question, you answered a different one so I’ll ask again.

How did it hurt his campaign?
wrong!!!

your original comment was they didnt do anything,,, now that I've proven that wrong you move the goalpost,,,

tell me do you still believe joe and hunter came out and said the meeting never happened???

wrong!!!

your original comment was they didnt do anything,,, now that I've proven that wrong you move the goalpost,,,

tell me do you still believe joe and hunter came out and said the meeting never happened???
This was my original comment. I referred SPECIFICALLY to his campaign.

The FBI and CIA never did anything to harm Trump’s campaign despite a tremendous opportunity to do so.

You moved the goalposts to his administration.

So as you can see, I’ve been truthful.

That is different and you used the word, not I.

Take a step back. Do you agree that Biden is the favorite? Yes or no? As of today.
“That’s different”? No, it’s not. You do what you attack people for doing. It isn’t the first time either.

I’ve said repeatedly I don’t think Biden is the favorite. If you are still asking this question, you’re not reading what I’m writing. Doesn’t this fit your special definition of trolling?

USA TODAY average of averages: Biden 51.9%, Trump 42.1% (Biden +9.8)

Last week: Biden 52.1%, Trump 42.0% (Biden +10.1)

Net change: Trump +0.3

• RCP: Biden 51.3%, Trump 42.4%
  • FiveThirtyEight: Biden 52.5%, Trump 41.7%
At this point in 2016: Clinton +6.5

You either trolling or you're inept in mathematics.

How much do you think the DNC paid to have this story changed ?
Oh make no mistake, this aint over by a long shot.
There is a reason, for the treason.

RG should be arrested for treason.
It isn't treason to expose political corruption in the Democrat party.

She thinks that it is.
Of course. Democrats believe any time they lose an election it's because Republicans cheated. Funny little creatures.

wrong!!!

This was my original comment. I referred SPECIFICALLY to his campaign.

The FBI and CIA never did anything to harm Trump’s campaign despite a tremendous opportunity to do so.

You moved the goalposts to his administration.

So as you can see, I’ve been truthful.
and I provided proof it not only hurt the campaign but also hurt his term,,,

its not a theory when the evidence of it sits in front of you,,,
All theories have some kind of evidence. This theory rests on shoddy analysis and bad assumptions, not to mention ignores overwhelming evidence to the contrary.
sorry but it is based on actual events with documentation to back it up,,,

you refusing to accept it is irrelevant,,,

and I've seen no evidence to the contrary,,,

Hunter Biden was 21 yrs old when he got a 6-figure consulting gig w MBNA, then one of the largest credit card cos in the USA. Joe Biden was working on legislation to make it near impossible for consumers to discharge c/c debt in bankruptcy.

Wonder what the pmt to Hunter was for?
https://t.co/OleCugx2DL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back