NY Post Story on Hunter Biden quickly unraveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do? Then post proof of that. When you post shit like "no one has ever heard of this guy" that is 100% a troll post.
Content like yours is specifically addressed in this thread. It needs to stay on topic.

I never said “no one has ever heard of this guy”, I said barely anyone has heard of him and I posted a link to why I believe that. Why would anyone call that a troll post?

Let us know when you become a Mod.

If Trump loses and you say he 99.9% will, there will be ramifications. 100%. I didn't quote Rudy or Stevie. Find where I did.
You rarely seem to quote anyone, which is a negative, it a positive.

I’ve been saying for a while it’ll be a miracle if Biden wins. There’s never been ramifications for anyone in the Trump administration lying to help Trump as far as I can recall.
I quoted the Director of the DNI?!?!?!?!? And his statements were corroborated. Miracle? Biden is THE favorite in every single poll. Why would it be a miracle. Please explain this one to me.

That is ONE person. Come on man. One biased person. Like Scully...who said his Twitter was hacked. Information you read from BIASED SOURCES. Will you quote Adam Schiff next? Please source credible persons.
This is what a credible person’s resume looks like:

Dr. Michael Carpenter is Managing Director of the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement and a nonresident Senior Fellow at the Atlantic Council. He also serves on the Jamestown Foundation board of directors.

Dr. Carpenter previously served in the Pentagon as Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense with responsibility for Russia, Ukraine, Eurasia, the Balkans, and Conventional Arms Control. He also served in the White House as a foreign policy advisor to Vice President Joe Biden as well as on the National Security Council as Director for Russia. Previously, Dr. Carpenter was a career Foreign Service Officer with the State Department.

He holds an M.A. and Ph.D. in Political Science from the University of California at Berkeley and a B.A. in International Relations from Stanford University. Dr. Carpenter has appeared on MSNBC, CNN, BBC, ABC News, Bloomberg, Voice of America, and other outlets, and has been cited or published in Foreign Affairs, Foreign Policy, New York Times, Washington Post, Newsweek, McClatchy, Atlantic, Politico, The Hill, and Defense One.

So you have just confirmed that he is a very, and in fact totally, biased person, who should actually not be believed with out independent verification.
Did you intend to do that?

I quoted the Director of the DNI?!?!?!?!? And his statements were corroborated. Miracle? Biden is THE favorite in every single poll. Why would it be a miracle. Please explain this one to me.
It’d be a miracle because the Trump base is completely captured by Trump. They don’t listen to anything that contradicts their beliefs (they call it fake news or any number of excuses).

They play dirty, hence Giuliani and Bannon leading this charge. And they have Russia pulling for them. And they control the government which they’ve filled with political appointees who have demonstrated willingness to use government to help Trump get re-elected.

It’s an absolutely uphill battle and it’ll be a miracle if Biden wins.

So you have just confirmed that he is a very, and in fact totally, biased person, who should actually not be believed with out independent verification.
Did you intend to do that?
Tell me, is Ratcliffe to be believed?

It’d be a miracle because the Trump base is completely captured by Trump. They don’t listen to anything that contradicts their beliefs (they call it fake news or any number of excuses).

They play dirty, hence Giuliani and Bannon leading this charge. And they have Russia pulling for them. And they control the government which they’ve filled with political appointees who have demonstrated willingness to use government to help Trump get re-elected.

Hold on. But Biden leads in all the polls? In the end it is the votes in the swing states that matter. So again if Biden is up in every swing state how would it be a "miracle" if Trump wins. And stop with the Russia hoax. It has been debunked.

Hold on. But Biden leads in all the polls? In the end it is the votes in the swing states that matter. So again if Biden is up in every swing state how would it be a "miracle" if Trump wins. And stop with the Russia hoax. It has been debunked.
Russians are interfering in the election to help Trump. It’s not a hoax. That you think it’s a hoax demonstrates that you’re out of touch with reality.

Biden’s lead has been solid but it’s two weeks out and can disappear easily or maybe never exists in the first place. You really think Democrats are going to consider a lead in the polls as a sure thing after 2016? I explained how it’d be a miracle. I’m not going to repeat myself.

You have to know that the only true sentence in that whole diatribe is the last one.

Russians are interfering in the election to help Trump. It’s not a hoax. That you think it’s a hoax demonstrates that you’re out of touch with reality.

Biden’s lead has been solid but it’s two weeks out and can disappear easily or maybe never exists in the first place. You really think Democrats are going to consider a lead in the polls as a sure thing after 2016? I explained how it’d be a miracle. I’m not going to repeat myself.
Miracle: a surprising and welcome event that is not explicable by natural or scientific laws and is therefore considered to be the work of a divine agency.

Biden is ahead in every poll. Of course Russia interferes by stupid FB ads but thats is. They don't actually forge votes. I could see you saying Trump is even the favorite based on your odd rationale but a "miracle"? You're crazy.

Well the FBI is investigating is it connected to Russia... Which kind of tells you the whole thing is horse shit...

Or the FBI has been compromised...nah, couldn't be. The alterations to documents to get a FISA warrant was just an anomaly. We all know how much the FBI lead investigator into collusion texted :

"No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it,", in response to the question posed by his girlfriend as to whether Trump will become president or not.

No way there could possibly be any corruption there...nope, no way.

I told you this Hunter Biden story was garbage.

“The New York Post’s front-page article about Hunter Biden on Wednesday was written mostly by a staff reporter who refused to put his name on it, two Post employees said.

Bruce Golding, a reporter at the Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloid since 2007, did not allow his byline to be used because he had concerns over the article’s credibility, the two Post employees said, speaking on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation.

Coming late in a heated presidential campaign, the article suggested that Joseph R. Biden Jr. had used his position to enrich his son Hunter when he was vice president. The Post based the story on photos and documents the paper said it had taken from the hard drive of a laptop purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden.

Many Post staff members questioned whether the paper had done enough to verify the authenticity of the hard drive’s contents, said five people with knowledge of the tabloid’s inner workings. Staff members also had concerns about the reliability of its sources and its timing, the people said”.

Let me put this in plain English for Trumpist simpletons: The Reporter did not want to have his name used in the by-line because he knew this story about Hunter Biden was a lie.

Only friggin idiots would consider Steve Bannon, a man now being prosecuted for fraud, and Rudy Guiliani, a known Russian useful idiot, credible sources.
I don't think "unraveling" means what you think it means Johnlaw :abgg2q.jpg:

And they control the government which they’ve filled with political appointees who have demonstrated willingness to use government to help Trump get re-elected.

The irony is thick here. Obama weaponized the FBI, CIA and IRS. They are compromised. Anybody paying attention knows this.

121644132_10218071256388813_1386112514155128948_n.jpg

Unraveling, huh?
Is that going to be your tested word to go to, “unraveling”?
Like all the other times we hate the media all using the same word in describing something.
It would seem that hunters business partner in prison gave up his email password and the hunter laptop emails have been verified, yet again. They match what is in this guys email.

But it’s “unraveling” huh?
Keep telling yourselves that.

Biden is ahead in every poll. Of course Russia interferes by stupid FB ads but thats is. They don't actually forge votes. I could see you saying Trump is even the favorite based on your odd rationale but a "miracle"? You're crazy.
Clinton was ahead in polls in 2016. There’s nothing crazy about being skeptical about his chances based on polls. It’s entirely rational.

Of course you ignore the vast majority of what Russia did in 2016, such as hacking and dumping the DNC and Podesta emails. Here we have another email dump. It’s wise to consider this part of a pattern.

The irony is thick here. Obama weaponized the FBI, CIA and IRS. They are compromised. Anybody paying attention knows this.
No, he didn’t. If anything, the FBI harmed Clinton’s odds at election by spilling the beans on their “reopening the investigation” which turned out to be reviewing emails they had already been through.

The FBI and CIA never did anything to harm Trump’s campaign despite a tremendous opportunity to do so.

Clinton was ahead in polls in 2016. There’s nothing crazy about being skeptical about his chances based on polls. It’s entirely rational.

Of course you ignore the vast majority of what Russia did in 2016, such as hacking and dumping the DNC and Podesta emails. Here we have another email dump. It’s wise to consider this part of a pattern.
So would it have been a miracle if she won in 2016? You used the word MIRACLE.

No, he didn’t. If anything, the FBI harmed Clinton’s odds at election by spilling the beans on their “reopening the investigation” which turned out to be reviewing emails they had already been through.

The FBI and CIA never did anything to harm Trump’s campaign despite a tremendous opportunity to do so.
so lying on subpoenas to get a search warrant isnt intentional harming???

your ignorance is acknowledged,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back