NY Post Story on Hunter Biden quickly unraveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So would it have been a miracle if she won in 2016? You used the word MIRACLE.
I don’t know. I didn’t feel like that in 2016, but I was really worried about how Comey’s letter to Congress would affect the election and it was bad. Trump won by thin margins in 3 states that if they had gone the other way would have given Clinton the win. It the end, it was close in 2016.

Biden is ahead in every poll. Of course Russia interferes by stupid FB ads but thats is. They don't actually forge votes. I could see you saying Trump is even the favorite based on your odd rationale but a "miracle"? You're crazy.
Clinton was ahead in polls in 2016. There’s nothing crazy about being skeptical about his chances based on polls. It’s entirely rational.

Of course you ignore the vast majority of what Russia did in 2016, such as hacking and dumping the DNC and Podesta emails. Here we have another email dump. It’s wise to consider this part of a pattern.

It wasn't Russia Bubblecultist

So would it have been a miracle if she won in 2016? You used the word MIRACLE.
I don’t know. I didn’t feel like that in 2016, but I was really worried about how Comey’s letter to Congress would affect the election and it was bad. Trump won by thin margins in 3 states that if they had gone the other way would have given Clinton the win. It the end, it was close in 2016.
So it would not have been a miracle. Biden is the favorite. He should win.

I think you’re taking the word miracle a little too literally. Isn’t that something you attack others for doing?

I don’t expect Biden to win. I didn’t last week. I didn’t last month. I hope I’m wrong.

Biden is ahead in every poll. Of course Russia interferes by stupid FB ads but thats is. They don't actually forge votes. I could see you saying Trump is even the favorite based on your odd rationale but a "miracle"? You're crazy.
Clinton was ahead in polls in 2016. There’s nothing crazy about being skeptical about his chances based on polls. It’s entirely rational.

Of course you ignore the vast majority of what Russia did in 2016, such as hacking and dumping the DNC and Podesta emails. Here we have another email dump. It’s wise to consider this part of a pattern.
Except the only thing russia hacker, along with about 5-6 other nations, was Hillary’s server.
I could sit here and point to all the evidence that no one hacked the DNC’s email, that they were in fact downloaded from within, but you don’t care.
Just like you divert attention away from what was in the emails (which were real) and try to point to Russia hacking them, like that somehow invalided what was in them.

mans please point to a single vote russia altered in “hacking the election”. Not even the “russia russia russia” people on tv make this claim. And not a single instance of it was pointed to or found anywhere, by anyone.

Just like Hillary’s emails, these hunter emails are legit. You can try and divert attention by focusing on the source and trying to discredit it, but it won’t work.

oh dear god!!!

youre are such a dishonest moron,,,
Answer the question. Should be easy, right?
it did worse than hurt the campaign,,,
it disrupted the first 3 yrs of his term and cost millions of dollars,, not to mention all the dems that had to go on meds cause they thought it was true,,,

got anymore stupid comments or questions???

I think you’re taking the word miracle a little too literally. Isn’t that something you attack others for doing?

I don’t expect Biden to win. I didn’t last week. I didn’t last month. I hope I’m wrong.
That is different and you used the word, not I.

Take a step back. Do you agree that Biden is the favorite? Yes or no? As of today.

The irony is thick here. Obama weaponized the FBI, CIA and IRS. They are compromised. Anybody paying attention knows this.
No, he didn’t. If anything, the FBI harmed Clinton’s odds at election by spilling the beans on their “reopening the investigation” which turned out to be reviewing emails they had already been through.

The FBI and CIA never did anything to harm Trump’s campaign despite a tremendous opportunity to do so.
so lying on subpoenas to get a search warrant isnt intentional harming???

your ignorance is acknowledged,,,
perhaps if anybody in the public knew about this during the 2016 campaign in might, but we only learned about this after Trump was in office.

Except the only thing russia hacker, along with about 5-6 other nations, was Hillary’s server.
I could sit here and point to all the evidence that no one hacked the DNC’s email, that they were in fact downloaded from within, but you don’t care.
Just like you divert attention away from what was in the emails (which were real) and try to point to Russia hacking them, like that somehow invalided what was in them.

mans please point to a single vote russia altered in “hacking the election”. Not even the “russia russia russia” people on tv make this claim. And not a single instance of it was pointed to or found anywhere, by anyone.

Just like Hillary’s emails, these hunter emails are legit. You can try and divert attention by focusing on the source and trying to discredit it, but it won’t work.

Hillary lost because the public finally had a chance to see the real Hillary not the one that the democratic media worked tirelessly to fake.
No one except Huma likes the real Hillary.

I told you this Hunter Biden story was garbage.

“The New York Post’s front-page article about Hunter Biden on Wednesday was written mostly by a staff reporter who refused to put his name on it, two Post employees said.

Bruce Golding, a reporter at the Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloid since 2007, did not allow his byline to be used because he had concerns over the article’s credibility, the two Post employees said, speaking on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation.

Coming late in a heated presidential campaign, the article suggested that Joseph R. Biden Jr. had used his position to enrich his son Hunter when he was vice president. The Post based the story on photos and documents the paper said it had taken from the hard drive of a laptop purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden.

Many Post staff members questioned whether the paper had done enough to verify the authenticity of the hard drive’s contents, said five people with knowledge of the tabloid’s inner workings. Staff members also had concerns about the reliability of its sources and its timing, the people said”.

Let me put this in plain English for Trumpist simpletons: The Reporter did not want to have his name used in the by-line because he knew this story about Hunter Biden was a lie.

Only friggin idiots would consider Steve Bannon, a man now being prosecuted for fraud, and Rudy Guiliani, a known Russian useful idiot, credible sources.
It was never "raveled" to begin with.

oh dear god!!!

youre are such a dishonest moron,,,
Answer the question. Should be easy, right?
it did worse than hurt the campaign,,,
it disrupted the first 3 yrs of his term and cost millions of dollars,, not to mention all the dems that had to go on meds cause they thought it was true,,,

got anymore stupid comments or questions???

I dont remember if or to what extent Obama's failed attempt to determine the outcome damaged candidate Trump, but yes the repeated coup attempts have damaged his Presidency.
People should be held accountable. This should never happen again from either side.

could sit here and point to all the evidence that no one hacked the DNC’s email, that they were in fact downloaded from within, but you don’t care.
You can’t point to any evidence that I can’t debunk now and have done so repeatedly in the past.

I know all about Bill Binney, VIPS and the supposed metadata showing transfer speeds that supposedly exceed bandwidth. It’s all extremely shoddy analysis and I can say why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back