NY Post Story on Hunter Biden quickly unraveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do it this one time and we'll drop it.
Lol. You’ve said that before too. God your memory sucks.

I told you how Braun threw my dad a ball in Miller Park when I lived in Milwaukee and then you accused me of being an anti-Semite for no reason.

I was born in the Midwest. I grew up on a farm. My dad is still out there. I told you this a few months ago. Somehow you forgot.

I went to state school because I didn’t come from money and they gave me a full ride for 8 years. You ridiculed me for being a lesser person because I didn’t go to a ridiculously expensive private school.

I live in a major American city marked by protests and violence this summer. I said that in June. There was national guard flying overhead and my neighbors and I set up a night watch for a few nights. But somehow my knowledge of riots wasn’t real

I practice medicine and quote journals regularly. You asked me which ones I read and I told you but you still deny I’m a physician.

You proudly proclaim your from Boston. I never asked and I never doubt. You say you’re in business. I never asked and I never doubted.

You’re memory is complete garbage. Not only that, you’re a garbage person.

So once and for all. Are you a Brit? Yes or no?
What part about being born in the Midwest doesn’t register with you?

Are you an idiot?
LMAO....keep telling yourself that. Don't be so dodgy.
I’m not British. You’re a troll.

Guy on the far left is the Burisma Executive. Next topic.
False. The far left guy is Devon Archer, Hunter Biden’s long term friend and business partner.

The Burisma executive in the email is Vadym Pozharskiy who barely anyone knows.
who barely anyone knows

And how do YOU know this? I find posts such as these as pure trolling.

Do it this one time and we'll drop it.
Lol. You’ve said that before too. God your memory sucks.

I told you how Braun threw my dad a ball in Miller Park when I lived in Milwaukee and then you accused me of being an anti-Semite for no reason.

I was born in the Midwest. I grew up on a farm. My dad is still out there. I told you this a few months ago. Somehow you forgot.

I went to state school because I didn’t come from money and they gave me a full ride for 8 years. You ridiculed me for being a lesser person because I didn’t go to a ridiculously expensive private school.

I live in a major American city marked by protests and violence this summer. I said that in June. There was national guard flying overhead and my neighbors and I set up a night watch for a few nights. But somehow my knowledge of riots wasn’t real

I practice medicine and quote journals regularly. You asked me which ones I read and I told you but you still deny I’m a physician.

You proudly proclaim your from Boston. I never asked and I never doubt. You say you’re in business. I never asked and I never doubted.

You’re memory is complete garbage. Not only that, you’re a garbage person.

So once and for all. Are you a Brit? Yes or no?
What part about being born in the Midwest doesn’t register with you?

Are you an idiot?
LMAO....keep telling yourself that. Don't be so dodgy.
I’m not British. You’re a troll.
Ahh...there it is. So now we'll see. If I am troll then feel free to put me on ignore once more.

LOL - you got something to say, then say it to me. I have asked him numerous times to stop responding to my posts.
I’ve asked you numerous times to stop trolling.

We don’t always get what we want.
Our definition of trolling is disparate. I find your evasiveness as lack of active listening skills as trolling. Opinions vary.

Guy on the far left is the Burisma Executive. Next topic.
False. The far left guy is Devon Archer, Hunter Biden’s long term friend and business partner.

The Burisma executive in the email is Vadym Pozharskiy who barely anyone knows.
just because you dont know who he is doesnt mean he isnt known,,
it just means youre ignorant to all the facts of the case,,,

I told you this Hunter Biden story was garbage.

“The New York Post’s front-page article about Hunter Biden on Wednesday was written mostly by a staff reporter who refused to put his name on it, two Post employees said.

Bruce Golding, a reporter at the Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloid since 2007, did not allow his byline to be used because he had concerns over the article’s credibility, the two Post employees said, speaking on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation.

Coming late in a heated presidential campaign, the article suggested that Joseph R. Biden Jr. had used his position to enrich his son Hunter when he was vice president. The Post based the story on photos and documents the paper said it had taken from the hard drive of a laptop purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden.

Many Post staff members questioned whether the paper had done enough to verify the authenticity of the hard drive’s contents, said five people with knowledge of the tabloid’s inner workings. Staff members also had concerns about the reliability of its sources and its timing, the people said”.

Let me put this in plain English for Trumpist simpletons: The Reporter did not want to have his name used in the by-line because he knew this story about Hunter Biden was a lie.

Only friggin idiots would consider Steve Bannon, a man now being prosecuted for fraud, and Rudy Guiliani, a known Russian useful idiot, credible sources.

No name because dems will kill you if they don't like what you say.

Name means nothing anyway. Only thing that matters is the truth.

Is story real or fake OP? You say it is a lie, but the world does not revolve around what you say. These things must be investigated.

If it is white...it ain't right.jpg

Biden Campaign still spinning and not answering any questions.. Put a lid on it until after Thursday.

Hiden Biden...

No outright denials...

DNI provides evidence the E-Mails and laptop are legitimate...

AND Biden is hiding from the US Populace that deserves answers...

Dates, players, actions, content of the emails. There are plenty of ways to know if they are authentic.

Take any one of the published emails and lets break it down specifically. Pick one.
Start with this supposed meeting with a Burisma executive. Hunter Biden said there was no meeting. Joe Biden said there was no meeting. At most they had an introduction but no one remembers it because any meeting was so inconsequential.

This is being portrayed as proof of a meeting to discuss bribery and firing Shokin when there’s zero evidence of this.

This level of lying is beneath you.

“The New York Post’s front-page article about Hunter Biden on Wednesday was written mostly by a staff reporter who refused to put his name on it, two Post employees said.

Bruce Golding, a reporter at the Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloid since 2007, did not allow his byline to be used because he had concerns over the article’s credibility, the two Post employees said, speaking on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation.

Coming late in a heated presidential campaign, the article suggested that Joseph R. Biden Jr. had used his position to enrich his son Hunter when he was vice president. The Post based the story on photos and documents the paper said it had taken from the hard drive of a laptop purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden.

Many Post staff members questioned whether the paper had done enough to verify the authenticity of the hard drive’s contents, said five people with knowledge of the tabloid’s inner workings. Staff members also had concerns about the reliability of its sources and its timing, the people said”.

Let me put this in plain English for Trumpist simpletons: The Reporter did not want to have his name used in the by-line because he knew this story about Hunter Biden was a lie.

Only friggin idiots would consider Steve Bannon, a man now being prosecuted for fraud, and Rudy Guiliani, a known Russian useful idiot, credible sources.

It is an obvious lie...

How do we know? Because if it was true the Hard Drive would be in the FB I hands right now... This is a simple dirty trick...

The real question is did the Russians help? The FBI should add this to there investigations of Rudy...
The HARD DRIVE is in the FBI's hands right now supposedly assuming that they didn't destroy it to cover for Biden. Along with the HARD DRIVE is also Hunters Cell phone--------------which also has the images, the emails, the video, and the pictures of Hunter among other things violently raping chinese underage girls.

Now you are just showing us your ignorance...

It is an obvious lie...

How do we know? Because if it was true the Hard Drive would be in the FB I hands right now... This is a simple dirty trick...

The real question is did the Russians help? The FBI should add this to there investigations of Rudy...
The HARD DRIVE is in the FBI's hands right now supposedly assuming that they didn't destroy it to cover for Biden. Along with the HARD DRIVE is also Hunters Cell phone--------------which also has the images, the emails, the video, and the pictures of Hunter among other things violently raping chinese underage girls.

Now you are just showing us your ignorance...
THE DNI just put the truth out... The lap top IS NOT A PART OF ANY RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN..

Because I’ve paid really close attention and never heard this name come up. Biden’s team has never heard of this person either.

“There was no meeting. Period. I was in all of the Vice President’s meetings that touched on Ukraine, and I’d never heard of this guy until now,” Mike Carpenter, who was Biden’s lead adviser for Ukraine at the time, said in a statement provided to us by the campaign.

Why do you think this post is “pure trolling”? I don’t think you understand what trolling is. Here’s a definition:
In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts flame wars or intentionally upsets people on the Internetby posting inflammatory and digressive,[1]extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] either for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.

It was not inflammatory or digressice. It was not extraneous or off topic. I’m not intending to provoke any emotional response. It’s not like I’m accusing other people of being foreigners which has nothing to do with the topic.

Dates, players, actions, content of the emails. There are plenty of ways to know if they are authentic.

Take any one of the published emails and lets break it down specifically. Pick one.
Start with this supposed meeting with a Burisma executive. Hunter Biden said there was no meeting. Joe Biden said there was no meeting. At most they had an introduction but no one remembers it because any meeting was so inconsequential.

This is being portrayed as proof of a meeting to discuss bribery and firing Shokin when there’s zero evidence of this.

This level of lying is beneath you.
Not really.

Our definition of trolling is disparate. I find your evasiveness as lack of active listening skills as trolling. Opinions vary.
The only think I evaded was off topic discussion. The website’s administrators agree with my definition, not yours. You invent your own definitions to suit your purposes. It’s a sign of intellectual weakness.

Because I’ve paid really close attention and never heard this name come up. Biden’s team has never heard of this person either.

“There was no meeting. Period. I was in all of the Vice President’s meetings that touched on Ukraine, and I’d never heard of this guy until now,” Mike Carpenter, who was Biden’s lead adviser for Ukraine at the time, said in a statement provided to us by the campaign.

Why do you think this post is “pure trolling”? I don’t think you understand what trolling is. Here’s a definition:
In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts flame wars or intentionally upsets people on the Internetby posting inflammatory and digressive,[1]extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] either for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.

It was not inflammatory or digressice. It was not extraneous or off topic. I’m not intending to provoke any emotional response. It’s not like I’m accusing other people of being foreigners which has nothing to do with the topic.
sorry but I cant hit the funny button enough times to show how ridiculous this comment is,,,

sorry but I cant hit the funny button enough times to show how ridiculous this comment is,,,
I was asked for a source and I gave it. There’s nothing ridiculous. You should take note because this is something you aren’t known to do.

I was asked for a source and I gave it. There’s nothing ridiculous. You should take note because this is something you aren’t known to do.
thanks for your opinion,,,

best to focus on your ignorance than to tell others,,,

did you ever find that link to back up your claim that both joe and hunter denied the meeting ever took place???

yeah I thought so,,,

please continue we need the comedic relief,,,

Who is this guy? I am shocked Twitter has not banned him.
Yet another right wing conspiracy theorist.

Trump supporters LOVE their nutty conspiracy theories.
Again, are you stupid. Stop responding to my posts if you’re going to be dishonest or I ll blast you on here and tell everyone you’re a Brit interfering in our elections and do so after every single one of your posts on this board. Enough!
What's your evidence he's British?

#1) He would never state where he was from

#2) He oddly Leftist lingo and lack of knowledge about the US when we were discussing looting in cities.

#3) He used the word "dodgy"....Brits use that. I have worked with many.

I am 100% positive he is British.
You're 100% retarded. At least you admit it's from your misguided imagination.
Opinions vary. I am married with children. Of course I am retarded. I am 100% positive he is a Brit. My spidey sense never lets me down. Do you still have that car btw?
No. Eventually, it was no longer worth the maintenence. My wife bought that one for me because I had a white one when we we got married which I traded in for a conversion van when we had our first child.

The emails are authentic. Joe is a crook. You are voting to put a legit traitor in the WHITE HOUSE who is on the take from China. Does that seem smart?
No, it seems like you're a hyperventilating idiot.

Why didnt you question the source and validity of the Steele Dossier used to get the FISA warrant to spy on the Trump campaign?
I did. And I posted some of it had been verified. I also acknowledged some of it was salacious and unverified.

Do you acknowldge any of the photos and emails we have seen so far appear to be authentic?
How can anyone acknowledge they're authentic when no one has published the metadata?

Pick out any of the published emails and lets break it down.

You don't think this man is biased?

How about Scully? Was he biased? It was inflammatory. When you deal in absolutes it is inflammatory. Using terms such as "everyone know this" is inflammatory. Don't play coy. Obviously he was powerful enough to have Biden's email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back