NY Post Story on Hunter Biden quickly unraveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admire? I am pointing out that he was the Left's darling until he dared to defend Trump and this was after Claus, OJ, etc.
No, he fell out after getting massages at Epstein’s house while getting him the deal of the century for committing untold numbers of crimes.
Where's the evidence for this smear? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Yeah, that's what I thought. There is none.
That's Dershowits. Now where's the evidence that Trump ever went there?

He defends the constitution. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. You didn't know that? It is up to the prosecution to prove their case.
The concept of innocent until proven guilty isn’t being attacked and he’s not defending it.

He’s defending people like OJ Simpson and Epstein. Sometimes the prosecution makes sweetheart deals in secret meetings with their famous lawyers. The fact that you admire Dershowitz despite his behavior is not an example of good character.
because you say so, right?

How much do you think the DNC paid to have this story changed ?
Oh make no mistake, this aint over by a long shot.
There is a reason, for the treason.

RG should be arrested for treason.
4th Nov, Hunter should sue the NY Post for libel... TV trial, we need the entertainment..

Dumbass, if Hunter could prove it was a lie, he'd be doing it now. Only a fool, ie. YOU, would think the smart move is for him to wait until after the election to clear his name. Of course, only a fool, ie. YOU, would think he's innocent.

Admire? I am pointing out that he was the Left's darling until he dared to defend Trump and this was after Claus, OJ, etc.
No, he fell out after getting massages at Epstein’s house while getting him the deal of the century for committing untold numbers of crimes.

Dershowitz admitted to being at the billionaire’s home but noted that he’d never seen an underaged girl at Epstein’s place despite sworn testimony from Epstein’s former butler who claimed that Dershowitz was at the residence at the same time that underaged girls were there. Dershowitz has an easy explanation for that: “Were there young women in another part of the house giving massages while I was around? I have no idea of that!”

Let me know when he is charged with a crime. Thank you. And again the Left turned on him long before this. Your story is from 2019. I explained to you that by this time he was already a villain. You are such a dishonest perosn.

Unraveling? I don't think so. You almost gotta laugh that lefties seem to be hysterical that the Post editor didn't put his name on the story. A couple of decades ago WAPO reporters brought down the Nixon administration by using an informant who's name wasn't revealed for 30 years until he was dead. More recently the entire Mueller fiasco was anchored on a fake dossier from a foreign agent who may have had ties to Russia. His name wasn't revealed until the impeachment process started. Everybody knows that Hunter Biden enjoyed a lucrative lifestyle courtesy of influence peddling by his father.

I told you this Hunter Biden story was garbage.

“The New York Post’s front-page article about Hunter Biden on Wednesday was written mostly by a staff reporter who refused to put his name on it, two Post employees said.

Bruce Golding, a reporter at the Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloid since 2007, did not allow his byline to be used because he had concerns over the article’s credibility, the two Post employees said, speaking on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation.

Coming late in a heated presidential campaign, the article suggested that Joseph R. Biden Jr. had used his position to enrich his son Hunter when he was vice president. The Post based the story on photos and documents the paper said it had taken from the hard drive of a laptop purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden.

Many Post staff members questioned whether the paper had done enough to verify the authenticity of the hard drive’s contents, said five people with knowledge of the tabloid’s inner workings. Staff members also had concerns about the reliability of its sources and its timing, the people said”.

Let me put this in plain English for Trumpist simpletons: The Reporter did not want to have his name used in the by-line because he knew this story about Hunter Biden was a lie.

Only friggin idiots would consider Steve Bannon, a man now being prosecuted for fraud, and Rudy Guiliani, a known Russian useful idiot and fraud, credible sources.

Poor, ignorant, brainwashed lemming...
Lol..look in the mirror for the lemming. See any other stories on RT you want to tell us about?

Says the Bubblecultist
Truth hurts! No one is a bigger cultist than you.

See you are an idiot - you believe everything that your Masters at The Democratic Media tell you to.
Even after what they tell you to believe is proven false - doesn't make a bit of difference to you.
No..People like yourself fall for any shit that is thrown at you. Once that story is discredited you still believe. There is a world for people like you. That word is brainwashed.

Yeah, that means a lot, coming from the brainwashed moron still bleating on about the "Russian collusion" hoax and insisting that it's true.

Pseudo-people like yourself work at believing any shit that's thrown at you by your masters. There's a term for you: Stockholm Syndrome.

I'm sure you have "overwhelming evidence" to back up this claim, huh? :abgg2q.jpg:
He just changes the topic and doesn't respond to questions. Man is a pure and natural ugly troll.

“The New York Post’s front-page article about Hunter Biden on Wednesday was written mostly by a staff reporter who refused to put his name on it, two Post employees said.

Bruce Golding, a reporter at the Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloid since 2007, did not allow his byline to be used because he had concerns over the article’s credibility, the two Post employees said, speaking on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation.

Coming late in a heated presidential campaign, the article suggested that Joseph R. Biden Jr. had used his position to enrich his son Hunter when he was vice president. The Post based the story on photos and documents the paper said it had taken from the hard drive of a laptop purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden.

Many Post staff members questioned whether the paper had done enough to verify the authenticity of the hard drive’s contents, said five people with knowledge of the tabloid’s inner workings. Staff members also had concerns about the reliability of its sources and its timing, the people said”.

Let me put this in plain English for Trumpist simpletons: The Reporter did not want to have his name used in the by-line because he knew this story about Hunter Biden was a lie.

Only friggin idiots would consider Steve Bannon, a man now being prosecuted for fraud, and Rudy Guiliani, a known Russian useful idiot, credible sources.

Emma-Jo Morris and Gabrielle Fonrouge, there are 2 names on the article.

Also, why would the NY Times be writing a story to speak for the NY Post? If the ny post says this article is incorrect, why don't they come out and speak on it themselves?

That is different and you used the word, not I.

Take a step back. Do you agree that Biden is the favorite? Yes or no? As of today.
“That’s different”? No, it’s not. You do what you attack people for doing. It isn’t the first time either.

I’ve said repeatedly I don’t think Biden is the favorite. If you are still asking this question, you’re not reading what I’m writing. Doesn’t this fit your special definition of trolling?

USA TODAY average of averages: Biden 51.9%, Trump 42.1% (Biden +9.8)

Last week: Biden 52.1%, Trump 42.0% (Biden +10.1)

Net change: Trump +0.3

• RCP: Biden 51.3%, Trump 42.4%
  • FiveThirtyEight: Biden 52.5%, Trump 41.7%
At this point in 2016: Clinton +6.5

You either trolling or you're inept in mathematics.
And what do polls taken today have to do with an election 2 weeks from now?
They show Biden as the favorite.

If I told you that a Biden win would be a miracle. What would your response to me be?
"They show Biden as the favorite."

That's what they show today. That's not what they show two weeks from now. Polls are nothing but a snapshot in time. Now that you know that, see if you can answer the question. The question wasn't who do the polls today show is the favorite; it was what do polls taken today have to do with an election 2 weeks from now?

"If I told you that a Biden win would be a miracle. What would your response to me be?"

I would agree. I don't think Biden will win.

Only friggin idiots would consider Steve Bannon, a man now being prosecuted for fraud, and Rudy Guiliani, a known Russian useful idiot, credible sources.

It is an obvious lie...

How do we know? Because if it was true the Hard Drive would be in the FB I hands right now... This is a simple dirty trick...

The real question is did the Russians help? The FBI should add this to there investigations of Rudy...
The HARD DRIVE is in the FBI's hands right now supposedly assuming that they didn't destroy it to cover for Biden. Along with the HARD DRIVE is also Hunters Cell phone--------------which also has the images, the emails, the video, and the pictures of Hunter among other things violently raping chinese underage girls.
It’s really sad for a Trump devotee like you to pump lies in the middle of these BS.
You did NOT see a video or pictures of Hunter raping Chinese underage girls. NON of us see any. YOU ARE LYING.
Yet you are here arguing about Hunter. Trump trained you well. What is the credibility of what you are saying?

If any of you wants to talk about the emails, Hunter and lap top. Talk straight but do NOT pump any of these BULLSHIT that are not true. Sickening. YOU GOT DAT?
Oh look----------an idiot accusing me of saying that I have seen the videos when I haven't posted any such thing. I posted the facts as I always do---the FBI now has Hunter's cell phone which (reportedly) backs up the emails and video and pictures found on Hunters computer. I would assume that Hunter was using his phone to record his rapes and drug abuse which he would then down load onto his COMPUTERS. I would think that since Hunter had 3 computers that the other 2 had most of his recording as they were damaged and also brought in to the repairman but that he wouldn't leave those 2 computers there. I didn't see the images--they will never fully release the images of him raping those poor girls--but there are others who have said that have seen the images on both devices.
Baloney. You have not seen any video or pictures. If there’s such a thing that could be the smoking gun don’t you think? NOBODY NONE of us. Yet you act like saw it. Get real Dude.

That is your 'UNTOLD NUMBER OF CRIMES'???????????????????????

:iyfyus.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::itsok:

Yes. He defends the constitution and it wasn't until he defended Trump did the Left suddenly turn on him. WOW!!! Dana, STFU.
He defends accused criminals (including actual criminals). Not the constitution.
He defends the constitution. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. You didn't know that? It is up to the prosecution to prove their case.
he thinks lawyers don't defend accused criminals. So no lawyers for repeat offenders, no sir, they are always guilty. yep, only in that lunatics mind.

Dates, players, actions, content of the emails. There are plenty of ways to know if they are authentic.

Take any one of the published emails and lets break it down specifically. Pick one.
Start with this supposed meeting with a Burisma executive. Hunter Biden said there was no meeting. Joe Biden said there was no meeting. At most they had an introduction but no one remembers it because any meeting was so inconsequential.

This is being portrayed as proof of a meeting to discuss bribery and firing Shokin when there’s zero evidence of this.
bidenarchergolf.jpg

Guy on the far left is the Burisma Executive. Next topic.
LOL

That guy is a close personal friend of the Biden's who also happens to be the guy who got Hunter the job with Burisma. Not to mention, see if you can prove if Hunter was even working at Burisma yet when that photo was taken....

:popcorn:
He was. You can tell by the age. His and Biden's. Hunter admitted he traded on the name.
Oh? How old are they there?
Hunter is 45 I would guess. Joe is 764.
LOL

ShortBus, your guess is wrong. Thanks for trying though.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Dates, players, actions, content of the emails. There are plenty of ways to know if they are authentic.

Take any one of the published emails and lets break it down specifically. Pick one.
Start with this supposed meeting with a Burisma executive. Hunter Biden said there was no meeting. Joe Biden said there was no meeting. At most they had an introduction but no one remembers it because any meeting was so inconsequential.

This is being portrayed as proof of a meeting to discuss bribery and firing Shokin when there’s zero evidence of this.
bidenarchergolf.jpg

Guy on the far left is the Burisma Executive. Next topic.
LOL

That guy is a close personal friend of the Biden's who also happens to be the guy who got Hunter the job with Burisma. Not to mention, see if you can prove if Hunter was even working at Burisma yet when that photo was taken....

:popcorn:
He was. You can tell by the age. His and Biden's. Hunter admitted he traded on the name.
Oh? How old are they there?
Hunter is 45 I would guess. Joe is 764.
LOL

ShortBus, your guess is wrong. Thanks for trying though.

:abgg2q.jpg:

WindowLicker, the head of the DNI says the Hunter Biden emails are not manufactured by Russia. Now what is your story?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back