NYC Drag Marchers Chant “We’re Here, We’re Queer, We’re Coming for Your Children”

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd disagree
Politics today is all about faction fighting and bigotry. A political partisan is, by definition, a bigot. Most posters here are political partisans not open to having their minds changed

So we are lead to believe that the children of right wing parents are so fragile that the mere exposure to a trans person will have them questioning their gender to such a degree that their parents will have no control over those children and will be forced to allow them to change genders.

In what world does that make sense?

What a stupid decision on their part. This cringe-fueled display is like Christmas for members of the right wing outrage machine.
When faggot child molesters are going after children and the law does nothing, that is something to be outraged over. It's a good also reason to make sure you are well armed.

So we are lead to believe that the children of right wing parents are so fragile that the mere exposure to a trans person will have them questioning their gender to such a degree that their parents will have no control over those children and will be forced to allow them to change genders.

In what world does that make sense?
Parents arent informed by the kids or their schools.......try to keep up

Hyperbole isn't a threat little bitch. Chanting we're coming for your children, while not actually making any physical move towards your children doesn't authorize you to do anything but cry like the bitch that you are.
Your sense of entitlement is comical; especially the part where you tell me what I am not authorized to speak a position. But, hey, I am just one parent. My bet is the majority of the parents in this country don’t share your entitled views. You will invariably cry bigotry and intolerance. You will than have to face your own words and simply “turn away”.

Tone would change in real life when the poster was exposed as the loser he really is.
Awww. Another one who rather live in a world of cosplay because they can't win in real life. 😄 You're the cowards who have to come up with this grooming euphemism because you're too chicken shit to admit that you don't want schools teaching children that it's OK to be gay.

Your sense of entitlement is comical; especially the part where you tell me what I am not authorized to speak a position.
Alluding to your right to cry like a bitch is alluding to your right to voice your sentiment. Was that too difficult for you to parse? 😄
But, hey, I am just one parent. My bet is the majority of the parents in this country don’t share your entitled views. You will invariably cry bigotry and intolerance. You will than have to face your own words and simply “turn away”.
I'm happy to take that bet. When we eliminate all the euphemisms about grooming I'm more than happy for parents to learn what you're really crying about.

Awww. Another one who rather live in a world of cosplay because they can't win in real life. 😄 You're the cowards who have to come up with this grooming euphemism because you're too chicken shit to admit that you don't want schools teaching children that it's OK to be gay.
I'm not even a right winger. I argue with lunatics on both sides, and you all accuse me of being an agent of the other side. To you I'm a gay hating Trump lover. To others I'm a homosexual left wing communist. You're all idiots.

I'm not even a right winger. I argue with lunatics on both sides, and you all accuse me of being an agent of the other side. To you I'm a gay hating Trump lover. To others I'm a homosexual left wing communist. You're all idiots.
I don't care what party you vote for Soy Boy. I didn't even ask. The quote you provided of mine mentioned nothing of political parties whatsoever. That's a lot of projection and animosity you're carrying around there guy. 😄

I find it that way as well, no in between, either one extreme or the other. Most Americans are neither far left or far right, and their attitude alienates most.

Awww. You seem to think your internet fantasies mean something. :itsok:

:lmao:

How about you debate the topic Soy Boy instead of fantasizing about me?

What's to debate? You're a rabid partisan who hates differing opinions. Keep it off the Street and out of the Schools and it's all good. You can't do that though, you NEED to to shove it in everyone's faces.

Alluding to your right to cry like a bitch is alluding to your right to voice your sentiment. Was that too difficult for you to parse? 😄

I'm happy to take that bet. When we eliminate all the euphemisms about grooming I'm more than happy for parents to learn what you're really crying about.
You are accusing the wrong side of grooming euphemisms. Parents are fighting to take away the EXPLICIT grooming content in public school libraries which you people deem their action as intolerant.

I don't care what party you vote for Soy Boy. I didn't even ask. 😄
The point flew over your head at mach speed, like I knew it would. You see any and all opposition to your narrative as coming from the same place. It doesn't all come from the same place. It doesn't all come from the same people. You're too stupid to see nuance so you paint in black and white.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back