NYC Drag Marchers Chant “We’re Here, We’re Queer, We’re Coming for Your Children”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parading doesn't hurt. What hurts is taking action toward children. Stop suggesting illegal activities.
They aren’t going to learn their place unless you people get off your asses and do something about it.

Lots family is who was saved from the destruction of Gomorrah, no? Except the wife of course. She committed the horrible sin of looking back. Maybe she should of offered to have her daughters suck the angel Gabriel off?
Is that grooming or demonstrating how NOT behave??

Is that grooming or demonstrating how NOT behave??
How can offering up your virgin daughters for rape by an angry mob be an example of what not to do when Lot survived the destruction? If anything you should avoid looking to closely as God smites someone. That shit'll get you killed.

Parading with a permit is an example of free speech except for the part about threatening (to kidnap and sexually abuse) children. I wish the Feds would take an interest in this type of conspiracy.

So we are lead to believe that the children of right wing parents are so fragile that the mere exposure to a trans person will have them questioning their gender to such a degree that their parents will have no control over those children and will be forced to allow them to change genders.

In what world does that make sense?
leave the kids alone freak .

kids need to learn the 3 Rs not about your sick homosexual perversions .
I'd ask what the 3 R's are but I don't care. Homosexuality isn't a perversion. It's perfectly natural and a percentage of the children are going to be homosexual and we're not going to be teaching their peers to hate on them. Sad day for you, Soy Boy.

I'd ask what the 3 R's are but I don't care. Homosexuality isn't a perversion. It's perfectly natural and a percentage of the children are going to be homosexual and we're not going to be teaching their peers to hate on them. Sad day for you, Soy Boy.
of course you dont know what the 3 Rs are ... and while were at it you freaks need to leave the gerbils alone too !

of course you dont know what the 3 Rs are ... and while were at it you freaks need to leave the gerbils alone too !
Sure thing Rob Schneider. Don't forget to teach them about the 3 sea shells while you're at it. 😄

Apparently, according to the Curried Goats out there, a bigot is anyone who simply has a differing view on homosexuality or "transgenderism."

That's what's so insidious about this whole thing. The more militant ones in LGBTQ crowd totally misrepresent the views and arguments of the other side, and they STILL don't get what people have a problem with. Actually, I think they do (since it has been repeated a guhzillion times) but as I said, they purposely straw-man the other side.

This clip from the show The View is a good example of how they misrepresent the problem the other side has.... this guy does a good job exposing that deceptive straw-man tactic:

Apparently, according to the Curried Goats out there, a bigot is anyone who simply has a differing view on homosexuality or "transgenderism."

That's what's so insidious about this whole thing. The more militant ones in LGBTQ crowd totally misrepresent the views and arguments of the other side, and they STILL don't get what people have a problem with. Actually, I think they do (since it has been repeated a guhzillion times) but as I said, they purposely straw-man the other side.

This clip from the show The View is a good example of how they misrepresent the problem the other side has.... this guy does a good job exposing that deceptive straw-man tactic:

Pretending as if I find differing views bigoted rather than your specific views on homosexuality bigoted is incredibly coward like. If one of you Bingos thinks they have an objection to homosexuality that isn't bigoted then let's hear it. What are you cowards afraid of? 😄

Pretending as if I find differing views bigoted rather than your specific views on homosexuality bigoted is incredibly coward like. If one of you Bingos thinks they have an objection to homosexuality that isn't bigoted then let's hear it. What are you cowards afraid of? 😄

I haven't even stated my view on it, so you are assuming. You know what they say about people who assume, right?

Let me ask you this.... what view on homosexuality that differs from yours would you say is not bigoted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back