NYC: Fascist loses Mayor Race by 49 percent.

NYC rejected the Tea Party Fascism of Joe Lhota by 49%.

De Blasio was an ardent supporter of the ruling Sandinista government, which was at that time opposed by the Reagan administration.[14]

After returning from Nicaragua, de Blasio moved to New York City where he worked for a nonprofit organization focused on improving health care in Central America.[14] De Blasio continued to support the Sandinistas in his spare time, joining a group called the Nicaragua Solidarity Network of Greater New York, which held meetings and fundraisers for the Sandinista political party.

Bill de Blasio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Show me evidence Lhota supported fascists. There is plenty of evidence DiBlasio supported communists.

Last edited:
:lmao:

People thought Bloomberg was a nanny-stater. de Blasio's gonna be all UP in yo ass telling you how to live.

You get the government you deserve.

They sure did :lol:

How can Tea party people support facisim when they want less government?

Also, show me where Lhota supports a fascist party. I've already shown DiBlasio supporting a communist party.

They don't want less government..they want "their" government.

A White Evangelist Military Theocracy.

By it's very nature..that's Fascism.

Also, show me where Lhota supports a fascist party. I've already shown DiBlasio supporting a communist party.

Congratulations. You just described about a dozen people.

Booga booga!

:lmao:

charter-school-protest.jpg

20,000 People marching across Brooklyn Bridge to support Charter schools is how Progs define "Fascism"

I wonder what the over/under is on this guy raising taxes the first 100 days of his term.

I am going to bet heavy on the under... :eek:

Those are social conservatives, and only statist social conservatives.

For someone who lambastes the Tea Party, you really don't know what they are actually about, do you?

The Rise and Fall of New York

November 6, 2013 By Daniel Greenfield

de-blasio-getty-450x331.jpg

Twenty years ago, New York’s long nightmare ended with a Giuliani victory over Mayor Dinkins. Now the nightmare returns as former Dinkins staffer and terrorist supporter Bill de Blasio will begin wrecking the city where Dinkins and his Democratic predecessors left off.

Bill de Blasio vowed to undo Giuliani’s reforms and turn back the clock on fighting crime and terrorism. Giuliani’s victory was a wake-up call to Democrats that one of the more dangerous cities in the country had rejected their liberal soft-on-crime policies that had made it unlivable. Bill de Blasio’s victory tells them that soft-on-crime is popular again.

Welcome back Michael Dukakis.

Part of the reason is that New York City has changed. The city’s politics have traditionally been middle class. Even Democratic politicians identified with the storeowner in Brooklyn, the fireman in Staten Island and the auto body mechanic in Queens.

Bill de Blasio breaks with that tradition. The former Warren Wilhelm Jr. did pick a name that opens more political doors for him among working class voters, but other than that his causes, building more housing projects, banning carriage horses in Central Park and ending police surveillance of Muslim terrorists are a grab bag of bad ideas from his two bases; liberal yuppies and welfare voters.

Media boycotts of the opposition are turning New York City elections into Soviet elections where there is only one choice.

Bill de Blasio’s victory isn’t an endorsement of his program, but of the manipulation of the political system by the powerful special interests bringing the city to the brink of bankruptcy and of the short memories of city residents voting in more of the same two decades after the Dinkins nightmare ended.

New York City’s meteoric rise from the slums was a national story. Its descent back to the slums will be local crime coverage.

The Rise and Fall of New York | FrontPage Magazine

I wonder what the over/under is on this guy raising taxes the first 100 days of his term.

He can't raise taxes. He'd need Cuomo for that.

de Blahsio is nothing more than an empty suite who spewed the rhetoric morons like Shallow love to hear. He'll be a dismal failure liek the last progressive that was elected.

The Rise and Fall of New York

November 6, 2013 By Daniel Greenfield

de-blasio-getty-450x331.jpg

Twenty years ago, New York’s long nightmare ended with a Giuliani victory over Mayor Dinkins. Now the nightmare returns as former Dinkins staffer and terrorist supporter Bill de Blasio will begin wrecking the city where Dinkins and his Democratic predecessors left off.

Bill de Blasio vowed to undo Giuliani’s reforms and turn back the clock on fighting crime and terrorism. Giuliani’s victory was a wake-up call to Democrats that one of the more dangerous cities in the country had rejected their liberal soft-on-crime policies that had made it unlivable. Bill de Blasio’s victory tells them that soft-on-crime is popular again.

Welcome back Michael Dukakis.

Part of the reason is that New York City has changed. The city’s politics have traditionally been middle class. Even Democratic politicians identified with the storeowner in Brooklyn, the fireman in Staten Island and the auto body mechanic in Queens.

Bill de Blasio breaks with that tradition. The former Warren Wilhelm Jr. did pick a name that opens more political doors for him among working class voters, but other than that his causes, building more housing projects, banning carriage horses in Central Park and ending police surveillance of Muslim terrorists are a grab bag of bad ideas from his two bases; liberal yuppies and welfare voters.

Media boycotts of the opposition are turning New York City elections into Soviet elections where there is only one choice.

Bill de Blasio’s victory isn’t an endorsement of his program, but of the manipulation of the political system by the powerful special interests bringing the city to the brink of bankruptcy and of the short memories of city residents voting in more of the same two decades after the Dinkins nightmare ended.

New York City’s meteoric rise from the slums was a national story. Its descent back to the slums will be local crime coverage.

The Rise and Fall of New York | FrontPage Magazine
Nice. You cut and paste a piece from a bat shit crazy conservative web site. Imagine what it would be like if you could actually think. Dipshit.

He can't raise taxes. He'd need Cuomo for that.

de Blahsio is nothing more than an empty suite who spewed the rhetoric morons like Shallow love to hear. He'll be a dismal failure liek the last progressive that was elected.
And that would be your opinion. Based on the agenda of being the con tool that you are. And you know how much I value your opinion. Next.

Forum List

Back