NYC Gallery Selling New $225,000 Hunter Biden Painting

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Money laundering at its finest.

hunter-biden-art-221210-97.webp

The comments section is hilarious

How many years did you study humanities to become an art critique?
Got that right from someone in the industry I deliver to regularly. Delivered some shit paintings that I asked if she would buy. Course she wouldnt.....why then do your customers buy it......cause they have so much money they dont know what to do with it

Got that right from someone in the industry I deliver to regularly. Delivered some shit paintings that I asked if she would buy. Course she wouldnt.....why then do your customers buy it......cause they have so much money they dont know what to do with it
To each their own. I still go for the black velvet painting and a black light.

Problem is people have no taste anymore....all ya need is some fake reviews and you are in the money
That looks like something my daughter could have done in 10th grade. I like the addition of the wet coaster look. These people are laughing while they commit crimes because they KNOW they'll never be held liable on this side of the grave.

That looks like something my daughter could have done in 10th grade. I like the addition of the wet coaster look. These people are laughing while they commit crimes because they KNOW they'll never be held liable on this side of the grave.
It's bad art it's not a crime just an insult to art lovers.

Forum List

Back