NYC installs FREE tampon dispensers at their schools!!!

To me, they should be paid for in some way by who ever uses them because if they are free, there won't be any for those who really need them when they need them because they will all be stolen pretty much.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

To me, they should be paid for in some way by who ever uses them because if they are free, there won't be any for those who really need them when they need them because they will all be stolen pretty much.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
If there's one thing I know, it's that girls just can't resist stealing free tampons. The bragging rights on that are EPIC!!!

Fuck bedding the quarterback, I just swiped three tampons. High fives all around...

Deodorant is hygiene. Why not supply that for free? Mouthwash? Toothpaste? Shaving cream? Makeup? What about the most important of all, FOOD. Why not free breakfast and lunch? Point is where do you draw the line? The less the government pays (tax payers) and the more responsibility families take the better for everyone. "Personal Responsibility", what a concept.

This is insane. Everybody knows the girls are gonna grab them and sell them to female non-students. If we're gonna give these away it has to be done by a school official. Better yet just tell the girls to use THEIR MONEY and buy them at a store.

City schools to offer free feminine hygiene products

March 14 2016 For the first time ever, city schools are dispensing free tampons and pads to students.

Girls at 25 public schools will get the items from bathroom dispensers in a program that starts Monday, the Daily News has learned.

The push for free feminine hygiene products will reach roughly 11,600 students when it is fully implemented by March 31, Education Department officials said.

The goal is to help female students focus on learning and feel comfortable during class, said Deputy Schools Chancellor Elizabeth Rose, who’s helping to manage the project.

Local Republicans are seeing red!

God bless you always!!!

Holly
If there's one thing I know, it's that girls just can't resist stealing free tampons. The bragging rights on that are EPIC!!!

Fuck bedding the quarterback, I just swiped three tampons. High fives all around...
Nothing beats hot Tampons

A store bought tampon will never feel the same

Deodorant is hygiene. Why not supply that for free? Mouthwash? Toothpaste? Shaving cream? Makeup? What about the most important of all, FOOD. Why not free breakfast and lunch? Point is where do you draw the line? The less the government pays (tax payers) and the more responsibility families take the better for everyone. "Personal Responsibility", what a concept.
Not quite the same as blood running down your leg is it?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Nothing beats hot Tampons

A store bought tampon will never feel the same
Obamapons, yeah baby now we're talkin' bling.

After dealing with high school kids, I'd do that and a discount Gap store. Plus doggie downers all around.

Food isn't important? Personal responsibility?

hrmmm I'm actually not entirely sure where I stand with this one...

I'm leaning that it's unnecessary free shit though. The girls bathroom at my HS had pads and tampons in a dispenser machine for 10cents each and no one was worried about paying for it, and if it was an emergency and you didn't have any cash the nurse had some to give out for free...

Gotta teach those girls a lesson don't you?

Gotta teach those girls a lesson don't you?

That's the parents job... not me, you or the government.

Forum List

Back