NYC installs FREE tampon dispensers at their schools!!!

There is very little chance you will grow into a mindful, self-actualized, empathic adult; but if you start now with a few minutes each day trying to see life through other people's eyes perhaps in a couple decades you'll get there.

I, personally, would need one of these to carry sufficient toilet paper for myself eachday:

Nice try on the empathy angle. But it's an epic fail on you part. Asking others to pay for tampons is not being empathetic, it's failure to take personal responsibility. I do see life through other people's eyes which is the EXACT reason my family would buy the tampons and not expect the tax payer to do it. Why should my single male neighbor pay for this? What about my married neighbor who has 2 boys and no girls. In my scenario it's taken care of because I took the time and responsibility to do it. What about you? Can you take personal responsibility for your actions? Sounds like the answer is no.

Why should I pay for the fire department to put out the fire burning down your house? Why should I pay for the road that goes from your house to anywhere else? Why should I pay for the military to fight your war? Because we live in a society where we all pitch in to make all our lives collectively better. That's how civilization works. Don't like it? Move to Antarctica.

You see what you want to see: not life through others' eyes but life as you think it should be. You imagine whatever your rigid thinking comes up with is the only way. You're self-centered, self-righteous, and selfish.

And me saying this to you makes absolutely no difference, but maybe someday something will happen and you'll learn to empathize with others. Hopefully.

It is less about empathy and more about common sense IMO. Only a stooge would want to have unsanitary conditions and the social evils no tampons would bring.

Only a complete idiot and ignorant fool would create the unsanitary condition themselves and expect others to clean it up and pay for it. Socialized nanny-state government here we come!

So, no toilet paper, soap, or towels then? Well, you'll need one of these the next time you take Drumpf in public.
Minimus-germophobe-kit-500x333.jpg

LOL Yea that's what I said.

Lie and exaggerate. Right out of the Liberal playbook.

Nice try on the empathy angle. But it's an epic fail on you part. Asking others to pay for tampons is not being empathetic, it's failure to take personal responsibility. I do see life through other people's eyes which is the EXACT reason my family would buy the tampons and not expect the tax payer to do it. Why should my single male neighbor pay for this? What about my married neighbor who has 2 boys and no girls. In my scenario it's taken care of because I took the time and responsibility to do it. What about you? Can you take personal responsibility for your actions? Sounds like the answer is no.

Why should I pay for the fire department to put out the fire burning down your house? Why should I pay for the road that goes from your house to anywhere else? Why should I pay for the military to fight your war? Because we live in a society where we all pitch in to make all our lives collectively better. That's how civilization works. Don't like it? Move to Antarctica.

You see what you want to see: not life through others' eyes but life as you think it should be. You imagine whatever your rigid thinking comes up with is the only way. You're self-centered, self-righteous, and selfish.

And me saying this to you makes absolutely no difference, but maybe someday something will happen and you'll learn to empathize with others. Hopefully.
It is less about empathy and more about common sense IMO. Only a stooge would want to have unsanitary conditions and the social evils no tampons would bring.

Only a complete idiot and ignorant fool would create the unsanitary condition themselves and expect others to clean it up and pay for it. Socialized nanny-state government here we come!
So, no toilet paper, soap, or towels then? Well, you'll need one of these the next time you take Drumpf in public.
Minimus-germophobe-kit-500x333.jpg

LOL Yea that's what I said.

Lie and exaggerate. Right out of the Liberal playbook.
What makes toilet paper okay, but not tampons? Because only 50% use them, or because, that isn't something free to you (but I'm sure the girls will get you one if you like)?

So you think it's reasonable for women to carry toilet paper in their purses? How would a man carry his toilet paper? Typical Liberal, just make an insane point to try and win an argument. LOL

There is very little chance you will grow into a mindful, self-actualized, empathic adult; but if you start now with a few minutes each day trying to see life through other people's eyes perhaps in a couple decades you'll get there.

I, personally, would need one of these to carry sufficient toilet paper for myself eachday:

I agree and we need protection from the "complete idiots"

Why don't parents supply toilet paper?
Why do they expect the rest of us to take care of their childrens needs?

So you think it's reasonable for women to carry toilet paper in their purses? How would a man carry his toilet paper? Typical Liberal, just make an insane point to try and win an argument. LOL

You're comparing people dying in a burning building to a tampon dispenser? Why do you Liberals exaggerate beyond belief to win a point? One requires trained professionals to fulfill a community service, the other can be accomplished in the home by responsible people. Do you comprehend the difference? Maybe someday you will learn the importance of personal responsibility instead of expecting others to pay your way. Hopefully.

I'm not comparing people dying in a burning building to a tampon dispenser. I'm attempting to illustrate the principle of living in a society where we all make small sacrifices (taxes) for a better quality of living (fire departments and tampon dispensers).

Providing tampons to an 11 year old girl - because either her parents were not aware that she started menstruating or are not responsible enough or too busy to remember on every occassion to pack tampons for their daughter or daughters - is what a compassionate society mindful of the, albeit in the bigger picture, minor problems that our young women face each month - and at what must be an almost negligible cost to taxpayers - is hardly a contentious issue for anyone but mysogynists and selfish, self-centered bitter assholes.

But, hey, if it makes you feel like you're a "responsible" person for invalidating the problems of young women because it costs you pennies each month and has to do with "lady parts", then I guess we have different definitions of "responsibility".

You're comparing people dying in a burning building to a tampon dispenser? Why do you Liberals exaggerate beyond belief to win a point? One requires trained professionals to fulfill a community service, the other can be accomplished in the home by responsible people. Do you comprehend the difference? Maybe someday you will learn the importance of personal responsibility instead of expecting others to pay your way. Hopefully.

I'm not comparing people dying in a burning building to a tampon dispenser. I'm attempting to illustrate the principle of living in a society where we all make small sacrifices (taxes) for a better quality of living (fire departments and tampon dispensers).

Providing tampons to an 11 year old girl - because either her parents were not aware that she started menstruating or are not responsible enough or too busy to remember on every occassion to pack tampons for their daughter or daughters - is what a compassionate society mindful of the, albeit in the bigger picture, minor problems that our young women face each month - and at what must be an almost negligible cost to taxpayers - is hardly a contentious issue for anyone but mysogynists and selfish, self-centered bitter assholes.

But, hey, if it makes you feel like you're a "responsible" person for invalidating the problems of young women because it costs you pennies each month and has to do with "lady parts", then I guess we have different definitions of "responsibility".

"My body, My choice" when it comes to abortion. OK fair enough. So it stands to reason "My body, My responsibility" when it comes to personal hygiene. But hey, if you want to talk out of both ends and have everyone else to pay your way then I guess we do have different definitions of "responsibility".

"My body, My choice" when it comes to abortion. OK fair enough. So it stands to reason "My body, My responsibility" when it comes to personal hygiene. But hey, if you want to talk out of both ends and have everyone else to pay your way then I guess we do have different definitions of "responsibility".

So why pay for toilet paper and soap in the rest rooms?

Where is the personal responsibility for your own butt wipe? Why should I pay so you can wipe your ass?

Last edited:
Except they are not free...someone pays for it
Yes, the same people who pay for the other bathroom supplies. Hardly a radical thing eh, it's all hygiene...
Why do males have to pay?
What a ridiculous question

Why do women have to pay for urinal cakes?
They're not just practical for urinals. Why should males have to pay for exclusively women items?

Yes, the same people who pay for the other bathroom supplies. Hardly a radical thing eh, it's all hygiene...

They're not just practical for urinals. Why should males have to pay for exclusively women items?

Why stop at this for hygiene...how about toothbrushes and tooth paste, mouthwash, deodorant, shampoo, cream rinse....God forbid someone actually buy their own shit

What are you in second grade?

Why stop at this for hygiene...how about toothbrushes and tooth paste, mouthwash, deodorant, shampoo, cream rinse....God forbid someone actually buy their own shit
Don't forget about Preparation H for the homos.

I asked a legit question. Why should males pay to subsidize self-sufficient females?

I asked a legit question. Why should males pay to subsidize self-sufficient females?
Not fair....why do the girls get all the neat stuff?

So why pay for toilet paper and soap in the rest rooms?

Where is the personal responsibility for your own butt wipe? Why should I pay so you can wipe your ass?

It's always obvious when you Liberals are losing a debate. You come up with insane points. If you want to wipe your ass with you hand no one is stopping you. Have fun.

That was my point as well. Why not diapers for babies. Why should I have to pay for my baby's own diapers? How about reading glasses at every table? How many times have I walked into a restaurant and couldn't read the menu? How can I eat if I can't read the menu?

Girls are gonna grab all the free tampons they can from these dispensers and give them to their mother or girl friends or maybe sell them. This program is stupid in so many ways.

Black Market tampons...what will you be terrified of next?

The board notes your non-answer. Learn how to debate, you miserable America-hating wretch.

Forum List

Back