NYC installs FREE tampon dispensers at their schools!!!

Deodorant is hygiene. Why not supply that for free? Mouthwash? Toothpaste? Shaving cream? Makeup? What about the most important of all, FOOD. Why not free breakfast and lunch? Point is where do you draw the line? The less the government pays (tax payers) and the more responsibility families take the better for everyone. "Personal Responsibility", what a concept.
Not quite the same as blood running down your leg is it?

Food isn't important? Personal responsibility?

Gotta teach those girls a lesson don't you?

That's the parents job... not me, you or the government.

Why don't parents supply toilet paper?
Why do they expect the rest of us to take care of their childrens needs?

Deodorant is hygiene. Why not supply that for free? Mouthwash? Toothpaste? Shaving cream? Makeup? What about the most important of all, FOOD. Why not free breakfast and lunch? Point is where do you draw the line? The less the government pays (tax payers) and the more responsibility families take the better for everyone. "Personal Responsibility", what a concept.

So you think it's reasonable for women to carry toilet paper in their purses? How would a man carry his toilet paper? Typical Liberal, just make an insane point to try and win an argument. LOL

It is not about parenthood it is, in part, about public safety and sanitary conditions.

It is not about parenthood it is, in part, about public safety and sanitary conditions.

The real public safety here is not making tax payers pay for something the individual can and should freely take responsibility for and pay themselves. When do we stop with the nanny-state government?

So you think it's reasonable for women to carry toilet paper in their purses? How would a man carry his toilet paper? Typical Liberal, just make an insane point to try and win an argument. LOL

You favor some bodily functions over others?

The real public safety here is not making tax payers pay for something the individual can and should freely take responsibility for and pay themselves. When do we stop with the nanny-state government?
Not nanny I do not want a bloody mess where I am going to eat my lunch or on a train or in a public auditorium etc

They also provide water, soap, and toilet paper in the bathrooms. Or is that too much for you people also?

There is very little chance you will grow into a mindful, self-actualized, empathic adult; but if you start now with a few minutes each day trying to see life through other people's eyes perhaps in a couple decades you'll get there.

I, personally, would need one of these to carry sufficient toilet paper for myself eachday:

There is very little chance you will grow into a mindful, self-actualized, empathic adult; but if you start now with a few minutes each day trying to see life through other people's eyes perhaps in a couple decades you'll get there.

I, personally, would need one of these to carry sufficient toilet paper for myself eachday:

Nice try on the empathy angle. But it's an epic fail on you part. Asking others to pay for tampons is not being empathetic, it's failure to take personal responsibility. I do see life through other people's eyes which is the EXACT reason my family would buy the tampons and not expect the tax payer to do it. Why should my single male neighbor pay for this? What about my married neighbor who has 2 boys and no girls. In my scenario it's taken care of because I took the time and responsibility to do it. What about you? Can you take personal responsibility for your actions? Sounds like the answer is no.

Nice try on the empathy angle. But it's an epic fail on you part. Asking others to pay for tampons is not being empathetic, it's failure to take personal responsibility. I do see life through other people's eyes which is the EXACT reason my family would buy the tampons and not expect the tax payer to do it. Why should my single male neighbor pay for this? What about my married neighbor who has 2 boys and no girls. In my scenario it's taken care of because I took the time and responsibility to do it. What about you? Can you take personal responsibility for your actions? Sounds like the answer is no.

You keep "ragging" on about this issue you are a walking tampon

giphy.gif

Hi my name is Fang:bye1:

Why should I pay for the fire department to put out the fire burning down your house? Why should I pay for the road that goes from your house to anywhere else? Why should I pay for the military to fight your war? Because we live in a society where we all pitch in to make all our lives collectively better. That's how civilization works. Don't like it? Move to Antarctica.

You see what you want to see: not life through others' eyes but life as you think it should be. You imagine whatever your rigid thinking comes up with is the only way. You're self-centered, self-righteous, and selfish.

And me saying this to you makes absolutely no difference, but maybe someday something will happen and you'll learn to empathize with others. Hopefully.

Why should I pay for the fire department to put out the fire burning down your house? Why should I pay for the road that goes from your house to anywhere else? Why should I pay for the military to fight your war? Because we live in a society where we all pitch in to make all our lives collectively better. That's how civilization works. Don't like it? Move to Antarctica.

You see what you want to see: not life through others' eyes but life as you think it should be. You imagine whatever your rigid thinking comes up with is the only way. You're self-centered, self-righteous, and selfish.

And me saying this to you makes absolutely no difference, but maybe someday something will happen and you'll learn to empathize with others. Hopefully.

It is less about empathy and more about common sense IMO. Only a stooge would want to have unsanitary conditions and the social evils no tampons would bring.

You're comparing people dying in a burning building to a tampon dispenser? Why do you Liberals exaggerate beyond belief to win a point? One requires trained professionals to fulfill a community service, the other can be accomplished in the home by responsible people. Do you comprehend the difference? Maybe someday you will learn the importance of personal responsibility instead of expecting others to pay your way. Hopefully.

It is less about empathy and more about common sense IMO. Only a stooge would want to have unsanitary conditions and the social evils no tampons would bring.

Only a complete idiot and ignorant fool would create the unsanitary condition themselves and expect others to clean it up and pay for it. Socialized nanny-state government here we come!

Only a complete idiot and ignorant fool would create the unsanitary condition themselves and expect others to clean it up and pay for it. Socialized nanny-state government here we come!

So, no toilet paper, soap, or towels then? Well, you'll need one of these the next time you take Drumpf in public.
Minimus-germophobe-kit-500x333.jpg

You can say that about everything though. Should the govt use tax dollars to give you a free TV? How about free cars? Somewhere we have to draw the line on all these give-aways but you blacks keep saying "more more more". THINK

Girls are gonna grab all the free tampons they can from these dispensers and give them to their mother or girl friends or maybe sell them. This program is stupid in so many ways.

Forum List

Back