NYC is considering removing statues of Washington and Columbus

Who's losing their shit? 😄 You're the one crying about African slaves in a sad attempt at deflection.
How is it a deflection if the common thread is slavery? You are going back 220 plus years and stopping at a dead President. I am simply saying go to the roots of the legacy.

How is it a deflection if the common thread is slavery?
Its not. The thread is about removing statues to slavers. Not whether or not slavery around the world makes you cry.
You are going back 220 plus years and stopping at a dead President. I am simply saying go to the roots of the legacy.
I don't know what Bingo point you're trying to make but mine is that we shouldn't venerate slavers of any time period.

What bullshit? Can you point to anything I said that was erroneous? Washington was a slaver, it's not my problem if hearing that hurts your feelings.

Yeah, and? That was the way of the world at that point in history. The founders knew that had to be resolved but it was too big a task to reconcile when they had a much larger task at hand in revolting against the largest empire the world had ever seen.

Yeah, and? That was the way of the world at that point in history.
Which doesn't mean we have to venerate slavers, does it?
The founders knew that had to be resolved but it was too big a task to reconcile when they had a much larger task at hand in revolting against the largest empire the world had ever seen.
I don't care what their excuses were. If a man beats his wife does it really matter what excuses he gives for doing it?

I don't care what their excuses were. If a man beats his wife does it really matter what excuses he gives for doing it?

Those aren't excuses. They're emotional hypotheticals. They faced the largest empire in the history of the world up to that point and beat them.

You go right ahead with your self righteous indignation as you and your followers vote for the party of slavery and segregation. You aint fooling nobody.
You're not fooling anybody. I don't mind at all teaching little white children that old Democrats like Robert E. Lee and Jefferson David were shit people from a shit culture. The people who are going to object to that are Republicans.

Biden is easily the most racist president since lbj.
I used to cringe at the things Biden would say to and about Blacks. But, given how 80 percent of voting Blacks in the US choose to ignore it and let Biden make a mockery of them, it’s more fun to watch the Democrat talking heads lose their shit over Trump when it was a short time ago, they gladly cashed Trump’s checks.

I used to cringe at the things Biden would say to and about Blacks. But, given how 80 percent of voting Blacks in the US choose to ignore it and let Biden make a mockery of them, it’s more fun to watch the Democrat talking heads lose their shit over Trump when it was a short time ago, they gladly cashed Trump’s checks.
Yeah. Because we aren't snowflakes like you cuck whites. Inarticulate comments from Biden aren't going to drive us to vote for racist Republicans who are trying to do things like disenfranchise black voters.

Forum List

Back