NYC is considering removing statues of Washington and Columbus

Which doesn't mean we have to venerate slavers, does it?

I don't care what their excuses were. If a man beats his wife does it really matter what excuses he gives for doing it?

You're venerating slavers by being an enthusiastic member of their party.

No, I dont agree that the founders were bad people nor was their culture. With that said, slavery is wrong. That was a different era in human history.
I'm talking about Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis. We can get to Washington later. It's kind of funny that you'd try to attack Democrats today by trying to connect them them to slavers and segregationists but then balk at actually disparaging those slavers by name. Didn't think that one through did you?

Sure. I don't mind teaching about all those racist whites. It snowflake Republicans who do.
Democrats

Except you are, which is why you're here every day taking every bullet for every DemoKKKrat who looks at you and sees someone they don't even regard as human. You're their bitch.
No. The Democratic Party today isn't the party of slavery and segregation any more than America is and the one afraid to call out slavers and slaver culture as deplorable is you. Your gimmicky arguments are failing in modern, educated society. 😄

No. The Democratic Party today isn't the party of slavery and segregation any more than America is and the one afraid to call out slavers and slaver culture as deplorable is you. Your gimmicky arguments are failing in modern, educated society. 😄

Of course it is. You just voted for the KKK guy in 2018. And you'll do it again when they tell you to. Because you're their bitch.

Democrats

You didn't address either links. Who cares if voters support IDs. What they don't support is Republicans looking up what IDs Black voters are more likely to use and try to ban them. That's what they did in North Carolina. In Alabama they are refusing a court order to stop disenfranchising Black voters and create two majority Black districts. Care to comment on either or are the concerns of Black voters not really important to you?

Of course it is. You just voted for the KKK guy in 2018. And you'll do it again when they tell you to. Because you're their bitch.
No. We're strategic. I appreciate you helping shit on the legacy of Robert E Lee and Southern culture but continually bad mouthing it under the guise of attacking Democrats. 😄

I didn't say I beat anyone. Black southern Civil rights heroes are the ones who shit all over them, I just benefit from their legacy.

You claim stolen valor in an attempt to strengthen your Orwellian position, nothing less.

And that was a different fight in the 60's, not the one being honored by most of the statues.

Now that one in New Orleans celebrating that insurrection, well that one had to go. but that was one of out hundreds wrongfully desecrated, destroyed, or removed.

No. We're strategic. I appreciate you helping shit on the legacy of Robert E Lee and Southern culture but continually bad mouthing it under the guise of attacking Democrats. 😄

It's no guise. You're still voting for the klansmen, because you're their bitch.

You claim stolen valor in an attempt to strengthen your Orwellian position, nothing less.

And that was a different fight in the 60's, not the one being honored by most of the statues.

Now that one in New Orleans celebrating that insurrection, well that one had to go. but that was one of out hundreds wrongfully desecrated, destroyed, or removed.
All statues of slavers need to go. Only deplorable mutants think otherwise.

Who's crying? It would be a positive for black children to grow up in a society that didn't venerate people who owned their ancestors as property. Who else other than a mutant racist could disagree with that fairly benign statement?
A mutant racist who says things like
What struggles? All I've seen you do so far is cry over statues. 😄
Yeh those people are shit stains on society

It's no guise. You're still voting for the klansmen, because you're their bitch.
You're just doing poor cosplay. But go ahead and argue that 90% of Black voters are bitches as your evidence of how not racist you are. 😄 You clowns need to think through these arguments a bit more.

All statues of slavers need to go. Only deplorable mutants think otherwise.

Nope, back then it wasn't immoral. One thing we now think is bad doesn't ruin the whole person.

Only when everyone thinks it's bad WHEN IT HAPPENED do you even consider writing off everything a person did because of bad acts.

You're just doing poor cosplay. But go ahead and argue that 90% of Black voters are bitches as your evidence of how not racist you are. 😄 You clowns need to think through these arguments a bit more.

I'm not talking about 90% of black voters, I'm talking about you. You vote for the party of white supremacy, the party of the KKK, the party of Jim Crow. You do. Because you're their bitch.

By the way, you'll never be white no matter how many white racists you vote for, or how much white racist dick you suck. They still think you're a monkey.

1695153824844.png

A mutant racist who says things like

Yeh those people are shit stains on society
What have I said that was racist? Commenting on you crying is racist but you can't bring yourself to call Robert E Lee, a slaver, a deplorable? You guys give yourselves away. You're like fat guys trying to hide behind skinny trees. 😄 Give it up bro.

I'm not talking about 90% of black voters, I'm talking about you. You vote for the party of white supremacy, the party of the KKK, the party of Jim Crow. You do. Because you're their bitch.
90% of Black voters for the Democrats. What you suggest about me you suggest about all of us. You really didn't think it through did you, moron? 😄

90% of Black voters for the Democrats. What you suggest about me you suggest about all of us. You really didn't think it through did you, moron? 😄

By the way, you'll never be white no matter how many white racists you vote for, or how much white racist dick you suck. They still think you're a monkey.

1695153824844.png

What have I said that was racist? Commenting on you crying is racist but you can't bring yourself to call Robert E Lee, a slaver, a deplorable? You guys give yourselves away. You're like fat guys trying to hide behind skinny trees. 😄 Give it up bro.
WTF are you talking about we’ve never discussed Lee. I’m starting to worry about you. You seem to be loosing control of your emotions. Take a deep breath there is plenty of time for you to be a racist prick the rest of your life you don’t have to stuff all into one day. Pace yourself.

Forum List

Back