NYC is considering removing statues of Washington and Columbus

I'm talking about Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis. We can get to Washington later. It's kind of funny that you'd try to attack Democrats today by trying to connect them them to slavers and segregationists but then balk at actually disparaging those slavers by name. Didn't think that one through did you?

Those same democrats today support the killing of a baby in a womb. You don't have much to stand on. Yeah, I thought that one through. Let us all know how killing an unborn child is better than beating a slave.

I'm not talking about 90% of black voters, I'm talking about you. You vote for the party of white supremacy, the party of the KKK, the party of Jim Crow. You do. Because you're their bitch.

By the way, you'll never be white no matter how many white racists you vote for, or how much white racist dick you suck. They still think you're a monkey.

1695153824844.png
Of course you're talking about all black voters, you're just being an absolute bitch about and reaching for your crutch. 😄

Of course you're talking about all black voters, you're just being an absolute bitch about and reaching for your crutch. 😄

No, I'm talking about you, the DemoKKKrats' bitch.

They'll never look at you as anything but a talking monkey, no matter how much white supremacist ass you kiss. No matter how many KKK members you vote for.

WTF are you talking about we’ve never discussed Lee. I’m starting to worry about you. You seem to be loosing control of your emotions. Take a deep breath there is plenty of time for you to be a racist prick the rest of your life you don’t have to stuff all into one day. Pace yourself.
I asked you about Lee repeatedly after you tried to talk about the legacy of the Democratic Party. But go ahead and be a bitch, that's how you win people over.... 😄
Those same democrats today support the killing of a baby in a womb. You don't have much to stand on.
As do the vast majority of
Yeah, I thought that one through. Let us all know how killing an unborn child is better than beating a slave.
That's easy. Slaves are independent life forms with fully formed consciousness and unviable fetuses are not.

No, I'm talking about you, the DemoKKKrats' bitch.

They'll never look at you as anything but a talking monkey, no matter how much white supremacist ass you kiss. No matter how many KKK members you vote for.
You're the one who just called Black Democratic voters bitches. Too late to walk it back now you Simp. 😄

I asked you about Lee repeatedly after you tried to talk about the legacy of the Democratic Party. But go ahead and be a bitch, that's how you win people over.... 😄

That's easy. Slaves are independent life forms with fully formed consciousness and unviable fetuses are not.

Ahhh, that's how you assuage your conscience. By that admission you blew your argument up.

You're the one who just called Black Democratic voters bitches. Too late to walk it back now you Simp. 😄

No, I called you a bitch. You don't represent black voters, most of them don't kiss white supremacist ass the way you do. And they still think you're nothing but a talking monkey.

You seem more confused than normal.

No, I called you a bitch.
For voting do Democrats, just like 90% of Black voters. Don't be a little bitch about it now, Soy.
You don't represent black voters, most of them don't kiss white supremacist ass the way you do. And they still think you're nothing but a talking monkey.
I'm not suggesting I represent black voters, I'm pointing out that comments about me apply to all democratic black voters which is 90% of us. Great job telling on yourself you dumb Bingo. 😄

I just saw a video of Joe from 2015. How the plan was to have a vortex of immigrants flood the nation as he was ragging about how the white population was going to be in the minority y a year or so later. Of course, Joe has allowed several million illegals in now through his term. He is so proud. Immigration used against most of us who came her through immigration perhaps in a past generation or generations. If you do not realize it folks, this is what traitors do to end a nation and start a new one. Treason has given Joe a good life with homes an ocean front one that he has stated should be under water by now in the past. It's good to e the king.

Devalued my life? 😄 What kind of Bingo argument is that?

Lol, it was your own argument. You shot yourself in the leg. I know you like to debate. What, in your opinion, is different about an indentured servant who could come and go as he/she pleased and was paid for their services contrasted with someone today who is paid wages for their services. Exclude the slaves who were beaten, held against their will, and paid no wages. Thats obviously wrong.

Last edited:
That's not a fact you moron. That's just you doubling down on your Bingo logic. 😄
How is this fact not true? Without slavery you would be living in a mud hut in Africa.
You should be grateful for the opportunities to raise your standard of living.

p.s. Antifa tried to remove the Columbus statue in Philadelphia. That effort got shut down by the Italians with baseball bats.

Last edited:
The lily white do gooder libs tried to shut out and eradicate the redskin name and the natives aren't going for it.

"Native American group's efforts to rename Washington's NFL team by restoring its original "Redskins" moniker is gaining traction online, spurred by opposition to cancel culture.

A Change.org petition started by the Native American Guardian's Association (NAGA), a nonprofit organization based in North Dakota, surpassed 101,000 signatures on Tuesday. The petition, which began June 21, calls for a restoration of the team's original name for the benefit of "the team, its loyal fan base and the legacy it represents."

For voting do Democrats, just like 90% of Black voters. Don't be a little bitch about it now, Soy.

I'm not suggesting I represent black voters, I'm pointing out that comments about me apply to all democratic black voters which is 90% of us. Great job telling on yourself you dumb Bingo. 😄

You don't represent black voters. Most of them are smarter than you and not sucking white supremacist dick in exchange for belly rubs.

You're nothing but a pet to them.

Overly emotional about what? And what's your point about Congo children? Try to express clearer thoughts.

You soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo concerned about slavery that ended in America before your great great grandparents were born, but you seem oblivious to slavery being practiced TODAY

Forum List

Back