NYC is considering removing statues of Washington and Columbus

It’s the truth. You’re dumb.
No.... it's a literal fantasy. Don't cosplay so hard that you lose track what's real. 😄
You’re still dumb
Says the Bingo who can't tell the difference between reality and make believe. 😄
Again broad brush. Tiny minority. Blacks were abusing blacks too. Still are. But but but you’re Blasian.
You're painting with a broad brush, I'm painting with a very specific brush.
Have a modicum of logic or common sense.
Get back to me when you can discern reality from make believe. 😄

No.... it's a literal fantasy. Don't cosplay so hard that you lose track what's real. 😄
I disagree. You’re still dumb. 🤷‍♂️
Says the Bingo who can't tell the difference between reality and make believe. 😄

You're painting with a broad brush, I'm painting with a very specific brush.

Get back to me when you can discern reality from make believe. 😄
What specific brush? Your analogy was stupid. The people who freed slaves didn’t own slaves.

Another one of those situations where I don't understand what the net practical goal is supposed to be, and I wonder if they've taken even a moment to weigh whatever the positive is with the inevitable opposite viewpoint and response.

"I don't like this, so you can't have it either".

Does this kind of stuff really need to be done? I don't think so.
Without Columbus, would I have to go back where I came from .... and I have no idea where that was!

Who are they trying to please by removing statues of historic figures. It certainly won't feed or house the poor. It won't clean up the filthy streets. It won't fix the failing schools. It won't make people safe in their own houses or cars or just walking on the street. It won't make the media accurate. Removing statues is the solution of mental midgets.

They are trying to please idiotic dumb progressive blue haired kids that work at Starbucks and spend all their time on tiktok acting like they are all knowing and all seeing and wise.

And they are trying to please themselves. Themselves being politicians and well to do white professionals that take pride in thinking and speaking for others on their behalf and solving their problems with dumb shit that won't do anything just so they can pat themselves on the back at how awesome they are.

Basically it's all the people who want to change things but they don't know what they want to change. They hate America for some reason. And don't actually want to do anything but they want the perception they are doing a lot

I disagree. You’re still dumb. 🤷‍♂️
It sad that you need to make believe agreement. It's also funny though. 😄
What specific brush? Your analogy was stupid. The people who freed slaves didn’t own slaves.
You don't even know what my analogy is. 😄 I'm talking about the recognition of equality for black people under American law. It treated blacks and slaves and then second class citizens. White Americans don't get a pat on the back for finally treating black people like equals.

It sad that you need to make believe agreement. It's also funny though. 😄

You don't even know what my analogy is. 😄 I'm talking about the recognition of equality for black people under American law. It treated blacks and slaves and then second class citizens. White Americans don't get a pat on the back for finally treating black people like equals.
But it was white Americans who freed the slaves and ensured blacks we treated as equals. You once again broad brushed and you don’t even see it. Are all Blasians stupid or just you? 🤷‍♂️

But it was white Americans who freed the slaves and ensured blacks we treated as equals. You once again broad brushed and you don’t even see it. Are all Blasians stupid or just you? 🤷‍♂️
It wasn't. Black slaves freed themselves. White northerners weren't fighting to free slaves. They were fighting to bring the Confederacy under heel. After the war they went right back to abusing black Americans along with white southerners under segregation and Jim crow.

It wasn't. Black slaves freed themselves. White northerners weren't fighting to free slaves. They were fighting to bring the Confederacy under heel. After the war they went right back to abusing black Americans along with white southerners under segregation and Jim crow.

You want to be white so badly I can feel the pain.

lol

They “freed themselves”? Are you kidding? You sound dumber by the minute. Black Americans are abusing Black Americans daily. We all have equal rights today. Why aren’t you upset about that, Blasian Caramel? It’s my fault that black kill one another at alarming rather and single parent households are 75% of the black community. Was around 20% in 1960.

Forum List

Back