NYC is considering removing statues of Washington and Columbus

Spoken like a true racist telling black people their loved experience is not true. Maybe one day your cancer of a thought will disappear from society
Your Bingo analysis is only an expression of your Bingo capabilities. Don't put that on Black people. That's all you. 😄

That’s cause you can’t read.
Then how would I be responding to you you Bingo?
I have. You’re dodging.
I'm not. You're just a moron. I was simply giving you the opportunity to not be a Bingo for once in your life.

The poster I was responding to suggested white people should be commended for ending slavery and segregation. I was pointing out that that is like wanting a pat on the back because you stopped beating your wife.
Blasian Caramel it is.
That works.

As New York City cripples under monumental budget cuts due to a migrant crisis straining public resources, the city council is planning to consider a series of measures that would, among other things, remove statues of major historical figures like George Washington and create a reparations task force.

The items are included in New York City’s council agenda for Tuesday, September 19, 2023. The council’s Cultural Affairs Committee will hold a public hearing on a measure to remove works of art on city property that "depict a person who owned enslaved persons or directly benefited economically from slavery, or who participated in systemic crimes against indigenous peoples or other crimes against humanity."

This criteria would include figures like America’s first president George Washington, Dutch governor and New York settler Peter Stuyvesant, as well as Christopher Columbus – all of whom have statues throughout the city.

Comment:
This is just more Dumb Democrat hate and racism and it will not solve any problems.
The Democrats should put reparations on a ballot if they are serious.
America is fucked.

Then how would I be responding to you you Bingo?
Your handler is reading to you and typing for you, Blasian Caramel.
I'm not. You're just a moron. I was simply giving you the opportunity to not be a Bingo for once in your life.
Is that English or some weirdo Blasian?
The poster I was responding to suggested white people should be commended for ending slavery and segregation. I was pointing out that that is like wanting a pat on the back because you stopped beating your wife.
Wrong it’s like patting your back because you stopped some asshole from beating on his girlfriend. Beating up women may be OK in your culture but it’s far from OK.
That works.
You don’t, Blasian Caramel.

Your handler is reading to you and typing for you, Blasian Caramel.
That's some fantasy.... 😄
Is that English or some weirdo Blasian?
Jamaican patois being translated into English.
Wrong it’s like patting your back because you stopped some asshole from beating on his girlfriend. Beating up women may be OK in your culture but it’s far from OK.
Except white Americans where the ones doing the abusing....
You don’t, Blasian Caramel.
I don't what?

That's some fantasy.... 😄
It’s the truth. You’re dumb.
Jamaican patois being translated into English
You’re still dumb
Except white Americans where the ones doing the abusing....
Again broad brush. Tiny minority. Blacks were abusing blacks too. Still are. But but but you’re Blasian.
I don't what?
Have a modicum of logic or common sense.

Forum List

Back