NYC is considering removing statues of Washington and Columbus

So…

1) You’re black
And Asian. Apparently this is a problem for you? 😄 How have you let this break your brain?
2) You hate yourself
You fantasize about me. Literally. Arent you guys ever embarrassed by that? 😄 I would be....
3) You won’t change the country to your liking because you’re insane.
We've moved the conversation on Confederates I don't see why wouldn't be able to do the same with other slavers.
4) You’re a person who hates themselves and compares their coloring to a candy. Again, you’re black.
You’re fantasies about me are just sounding more desperate.
5) You ancestors came here for a reason and the country is a lot less racist now than it was when they came here.
Yes. That reason is birth right citizenship and the access to American political leverage that comes along with it.
6) You’re black
7) You’re black
8) You’re black
9) You’re black
10) You’re black
😄

I've broken their brains.
Embrace it, bro
I fully embrace that I'm black culturally. My culture is an Afro-Caribbean one. My skin tone is caramel brother. Don't be a hater. 😄
It is? In what world? Unless you consider women to be minorities, then yes. Black people are 13% of the population.
For some reason you think I have to accept your silly premise. That's adorable.

And Asian. Apparently this is a problem for you? 😄 How have you let this break your brain?

You fantasize about me. Literally. Arent you guys ever embarrassed by that? 😄 I would be....

We've moved the conversation on Confederates I don't see why wouldn't be able to do the same with other slavers.

You’re fantasies about me are just sounding more desperate.

Yes. That reason is birth right citizenship and the access to American political leverage that comes along with it.

😄

I've broken their brains.

I fully embrace that I'm black culturally. My culture is an Afro-Caribbean one. My skin tone is caramel brother. Don't be a hater. 😄

For some reason you think I have to accept your silly premise. That's adorable.
Glad you admit you’re black.

Black people are 13% of the US population. Fact.

And Asian. With a caramel skin tone and hazel green eyes. Don't forget those important details. 😄

What is that a fact in service of? 😄
You’re black. You’re not Asian. I have green eyes. I am white. You’re not. Oh well.

You said minorities are taking over. Tough to do with 13%. But you do you. 🤷‍♂️

After he died? And do what with the money? 😄 Stop pleading to me you Soy. Washington was a slaver and we're going to embarrass and ridicule every white who venerates him until they hang their heads in shame as we did to Confederate idolaters. You're just going to have to learn to cope.
You morons would still be living in mud huts if it wasn't for slavery. You're welcome.

I think it's funny that you fantasize about me.
This you?

1695140954985.png

The positives are that maybe one day little black children won't grow up in a bigoted society that venerates people who used to own and treat their ancestors like property.
With people like Sharpton or Crump in the world that will never happen. If people like you can’t blame statutes for holding them back they may just have to look inward for the reason they are less successful.

You’re black. You’re not Asian. I have green eyes. I am white. You’re not. Oh well.
I am. I'm actually more Asian than Black, ethnically speaking, considering I'm Chinese, Indian and African.
You said minorities are taking over. Tough to do with 13%. But you do you. 🤷‍♂️
Blacks aren't the only minorities you dumb Bingo.

With people like Sharpton or Crump in the world that will never happen. If people like you can’t blame statutes for holding them back they may just have to look inward for the reason they are less successful.

Sharpton's done more harm to the black community than any racist redneck could dream of doing.

Why? Because you're that fucking soft? 😄
Soft? You want to take ALL of your anger for Slavery on America when The Roots of Slavery originated in Africa and continues to this day in Africa. America had the moral compass to cease the practice. You are that pissed that Blacks sold fellow Blacks to western whites. Knocking down statues is only going to divide a lot of people just so you can have a dog to kick for your misplaced anger.

Speak for yourself poor white. My family has been pretty damn successful.

Soft? You want to take ALL of your anger for Slavery on America when The Roots of Slavery originated in Africa and continues to this day in Africa. America had the moral compass to cease the practice. You are that pissed that Blacks sold fellow Blacks to western whites. Knocking down statues is only going to divide a lot of people just so you can have a dog to kick for your misplaced anger.

I'm not pissed about any of that. I'm actually amused that with a straight face you argued to me that White people finally giving up their abuse of black people is some sort of virtue..... 😄

I am. I'm actually more Asian than Black, ethnically speaking, considering I'm Chinese, Indian and African.

Blacks aren't the only minorities you dumb Bingo.
So who do you include? Hmmm? What minorities. The Latin community is moving right.

You’re Chinese, Indian and African with green eyes. Tell me more.

I'm not pissed about any of that. I'm actually amused that with a straight face you argued to me that White people finally giving up their abuse of black people is some sort of virtue..... 😄
How have I as a white person abused black people? Love how you broad brush, sensitive caramel.

Do tell. 😂

Forum List

Back