NYC is considering removing statues of Washington and Columbus

I don't know what that's supposed to mean. If you want to enlighten me on the link you imagine exists between religion and skin color I'd love to hear about it and then laugh at you for it.

What do you picture when you hear the word muslim?

Now picture a Christian?

Want me to draw you a pic?

As New York City cripples under monumental budget cuts due to a migrant crisis straining public resources, the city council is planning to consider a series of measures that would, among other things, remove statues of major historical figures like George Washington and create a reparations task force.

The items are included in New York City’s council agenda for Tuesday, September 19, 2023. The council’s Cultural Affairs Committee will hold a public hearing on a measure to remove works of art on city property that "depict a person who owned enslaved persons or directly benefited economically from slavery, or who participated in systemic crimes against indigenous peoples or other crimes against humanity."

This criteria would include figures like America’s first president George Washington, Dutch governor and New York settler Peter Stuyvesant, as well as Christopher Columbus – all of whom have statues throughout the city.

Comment:
This is just more Dumb Democrat hate and racism and it will not solve any problems.
The Democrats should put reparations on a ballot if they are serious.
Hmmm, well, at least NYC has their priorities in order. :rolleyes-41:

Weirdos check off “other”. You’re black bro.
You wrote this two sentences and meant them to be taken seriously and you think I'm the weirdo? 😄
You hate this country fetus or not, why do you still live here?
Because the things I don't like about this country I can change.
So when you eat caramels is it cannibalism?
No.... because I'm a person, not candy. My wife does have me saved in her phone as Caramel Robiotto though.
Make you do what? Make an ass out of yourself? You’ve done a great job of that already.
Funny, I don't feel as if I have and if I don't feel it, does it really matter? 😄

As New York City cripples under monumental budget cuts due to a migrant crisis straining public resources, the city council is planning to consider a series of measures that would, among other things, remove statues of major historical figures like George Washington and create a reparations task force.

The items are included in New York City’s council agenda for Tuesday, September 19, 2023. The council’s Cultural Affairs Committee will hold a public hearing on a measure to remove works of art on city property that "depict a person who owned enslaved persons or directly benefited economically from slavery, or who participated in systemic crimes against indigenous peoples or other crimes against humanity."

This criteria would include figures like America’s first president George Washington, Dutch governor and New York settler Peter Stuyvesant, as well as Christopher Columbus – all of whom have statues throughout the city.

Comment:
This is just more Dumb Democrat hate and racism and it will not solve any problems.
The Democrats should put reparations on a ballot if they are serious.

They should remove the statue of liberty, too, since now we know they don't want anymore immigrants.

And the religious and ethnic diversity? 😄

The Republican party is the party of White evangelicals. You must either be a coward or complete moron to suggest there was any other party with less diversity than the Republican party. 😄

The DemoKKKrat party is the party of White klansmen.

What do you picture when you hear the word muslim?
The Uyghurs in China but that's mostly because they've been in the news lately.
Now picture a Christian?
I picture my Black and Asian relatives. Jamaica is predominantly a Christian nation. It has more churches per square mile than anywhere else on Earth. Coincidently when I picture a Rasta I picture my uncle Charlie who's a Chinese Jamaican rasta. I myself am atheist. In my family there as jews, Christians, Rastas and atheists. That's pretty diverse. They all vote democratic by the way.
Want me to draw you a pic?
I'd prefer if you used your words to explain your inane theory but you seem rather incapable.
Change the furniture around if you wish, but the foundation remains the same.
Yeah. It's a tool. I get that. I don't want to break it, just change who's wielding it.

The Uyghurs in China but that's mostly because they've been in the news lately.

I picture my Black and Asian relatives. Jamaica is predominantly a Christian nation. It has more churches per square mile than anywhere else on Earth. Coincidently when I picture a Rasta I picture my uncle Charlie who's a Chinese Jamaican rasta. I myself am atheist. In my family there as jews, Christians, Rastas and atheists. That's pretty diverse. They all vote democratic by the way.

I'd prefer if you used your words to explain your inane theory but you seem rather incapable.

Yeah. It's a tool. I get that. I don't want to break it, just change who's wielding it.

You're white.

You used the word "white" when describing them in an earlier post. :eusa_whistle:

You used the word "white" when describing them in an earlier post. :eusa_whistle:
Describing who? The Republican party? Yes, when I think of the Republican party I think of white Evangelicals because that's largely who they are. 😄 What are you confused about?

You wrote this two sentences and meant them to be taken seriously and you think I'm the weirdo? 😄

Because the things I don't like about this country I can change.

No.... because I'm a person, not candy. My wife does have me saved in her phone as Caramel Robiotto though.

Funny, I don't feel as if I have and if I don't feel it, does it really matter? 😄
So…

1) You’re black
2) You hate yourself
3) You won’t change the country to your liking because you’re insane.
4) You’re a person who hates themselves and compares their coloring to a candy. Again, you’re black.
5) You ancestors came here for a reason and the country is a lot less racist now than it was when they came here.
6) You’re black
7) You’re black
8) You’re black
9) You’re black
10) You’re black

Embrace it, bro

Forum List

Back