NYC Jewish communities told to shelter in place after....

Just one more day in the life of a country turning into a banana republic, pandering to deviants and vermin by the Establishment. Between the price gouging by the multinationals and a totally corrupted and degenerate legal system populated by perverts and loons, the 'public' can get used to being abused. It's clear they will keep voting for the demise

Just one more day in the life of a country turning into a banana republic, pandering to deviants and vermin by the Establishment. Between the price gouging by the multinationals and a totally corrupted and degenerate legal system populated by perverts and loons, the 'public' can get used to being abused. It's clear they will keep voting for the demise

Trump is a walking Banana Republic.. and Bibi Netanyahu is a moron.

...after Pro-Palestine protest turns raucous...

The left's war on Jewish Americans continues.

85st41.jpg

I'm not going to ask, "If the Zionists hadn't stolen Palestinian land .... " because I can see that you aren't honest enough to answer such a question.
Should I send some Native Americans to blow up your house, colonizer?

Seems fair...right?

Do you have a 3000 year old claim on your country like the Jews do?

nice try ... its the Nazi left in the streets and on college campuses by the 10s of thousands protesting against Jews and Israel .

Nazis? Like white Nationalists? They are a lunatic fringe like the Reawaken America Tour... Antisemitic, Evangelical, rapture ready crackpots and Fascists.

Most people want an end to the bloodshed in Palestine. It's gone on too long.

I wondered what the true purpose of all the Covid “sheltering” was really all about and this may be an example. Next up, Everyone Has to Hide. Libs will be estactic!

Just one more day in the life of a country turning into a banana republic, pandering to deviants and vermin by the Establishment. Between the price gouging by the multinationals and a totally corrupted and degenerate legal system populated by perverts and loons, the 'public' can get used to being abused.
Yes.
It's clear they will keep voting for the demise
And the alternative? If you leave the country you will find that the rest of the world (while many countries certainly are much better) they are all of them only a step or two behind the same fate. And revolution is a messy business that won't ensure a better outcome anyway. The ideal alternative is improvement through DEMOCRATIC PRINCIPLES but that is only possible if you've got a Democratic government in the first place. Unfortunately, the US is far behind the Western nations despite claiming to be the "leader of the free world", etc. It isn't anywhere near being that.

So ...... suggestions are welcomed, please. :backpedal:

Forum List

Back