NYC must pay $180G to 3 Muslim women after forcing them to take off their hijabs for mugshots

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
New York City will have to pay out $180,000 to three Muslim women after forcing them to take off their hijabs for mugshots.
NYC Must Pay $180G to 3 Muslim Women Forced to Remove Hijabs For Mugshots

Well lets see you can't cover your face up for your ID, you can't keep your face covered up to fly on an airplane..... you can't enter a school with your face covered.......BUT LETS TAKE THE F............. GUNS OFF A KID WHO IS ON PRESCRIBED MEDS.........as you dumbasses strip away the 2nd amendment when you should be going after the drug companies. But idiots to worship pills given by the medical Gods.......

Leftist Americans are the biggest gawd dam idiots there is in society bend over and crap out all your American born rights to those who weren't even freaking born here, and who are trying to turn our Country into the very SHIT HOLE they ran from in the first place, You see third world shit holes are just as stupid as American leftist idiots and you all think alike.

With no balls to stand up and put your Country first all the while creating a world for your kid and or grand kids that will like that of Hitler you morons.

New York City will have to pay out $180,000 to three Muslim women after forcing them to take off their hijabs for mugshots.

Well lets see you can't cover your face up for your ID, you can't keep your face covered up to fly on an airplane..... you can't enter a school with your face covered.......BUT LETS TAKE THE F............. GUNS OFF A KID WHO IS ON PRESCRIBED MEDS.........as you dumbasses strip away the 2nd amendment when you should be going after the drug companies. But idiots to worship pills given by the medical Gods.......

Leftist Americans are the biggest gawd dam idiots there is in society bend over and crap out all your American born rights to those who weren't even freaking born here, and who are trying to turn our Country into the very SHIT HOLE they ran from in the first place, You see third world shit holes are just as stupid as American leftist idiots and you all think alike.

With no balls to stand up and put your Country first all the while creating a world for your kid and or grand kids that will like that of Hitler you morons.

You gotta be kidding me:rolleyes:

feel better now, wars???

Nope..........

=)

Right on Fox news

upload_2018-2-28_9-0-34.png

Civil cases are the F'ng worst. The burden of proof needed is so whale shit low. No wonder there are so many torts.

Your average dumb ass doesn't even know what the 2nd amendment means let a lone the term " tort" lol.
When i was a kid my father was speaking with a someone and said, 'tort law'. I assumed he was referring to 'tarts'. I thought; "is that law for bakeries?"

You need to pay more taxes, THE DEFICIT YA KNOW!

[does anyone know why the muzzie bitches were getting MUG SHOT? were they charged with something. Do I have a
TORT? after a surgery to my head----the wounds covered with a kerchief-----I HAD TO REMOVE THE KERCHIEF
to get into a municipal building. I was humiliated---sorta..not...
just a little miffed

Civil cases are the F'ng worst. The burden of proof needed is so whale shit low. No wonder there are so many torts.

Your average dumb ass doesn't even know what the 2nd amendment means let a lone the term " tort" lol.
When i was a kid my father was speaking with a someone and said, 'tort law'. I assumed he was referring to 'tarts'. I thought; "is that law for bakeries?"

apple torts are the best. Tort law is ANCIENT----actually
biblical-----it means MONETARY COMPENSATION FOR
INJURY-------as opposed to "eye for eye"----it is money for
eye. Eye for eye was the code of Hummarabi----feel free to
ask questions

[does anyone know why the muzzie bitches were getting MUG SHOT? were they charged with something. Do I have a
TORT? after a surgery to my head----the wounds covered with a kerchief-----I HAD TO REMOVE THE KERCHIEF
to get into a municipal building. I was humiliated---sorta..not...
just a little miffed

Well just imagine how miffed you will be when they take over and you have to wear one just like they do and you won't be able to wear shorts or tank tops. You will have to keep us updated if we make it that far. Doubt we will though.

True Americans won't put up with that bs.

You really need to research your stories better. They won the money because its NY policy to have a female take the mugshot in a private room away from men. All 3 cases the women were exposed to men while getting their mugshots.

NYC to pay $180K to 3 Muslim women forced to remove hijabs for mugshots

"In March 2015, NYPD changed their policies regarding religious head gear, meaning people were informed they had the choice to get their photo taken in a private room with an officer of the same gender, court rulings show."

You really need to research your stories better. They won the money because its NY policy to have a female take the mugshot in a private room away from men. All 3 cases the women were exposed to men while getting their mugshots.

HORRORS still outrageous. grown women? were the men in the room muslims who raped them? Since you did
the research----just what were the muzzettes getting mug shots for?. You want me to tell you what I used to do about muzzies who wanted SAME SEX DOCTORS for physical exam?

HORRORS still outrageous. grown women? were the men in the room muslims who raped them? Since you did
the research----just what were the muzzettes getting mug shots for?. You want me to tell you what I used to do about muzzies who wanted SAME SEX DOCTORS for physical exam?
Not really my job to address your deflections. We are talking about the fact they won the money because the PD violated their own policy for taking mugshots with religious head gear. Frankly I could give a fuck what they did. This one is on the pigs.

"In March 2015, NYPD changed their policies regarding religious head gear, meaning people were informed they had the choice to get their photo taken in a private room with an officer of the same gender, court rulings show."

You really need to realize the very source you a.h think tell you the facts DON'T TELL YOU THE FACT THEY LIE....... or have you forgotten how a short time ago newsweek was caught lying.

YOU RESEARCH BETTER FOOL......... because you can't follow links worth a shit..

New York City will pay a total of $180,000 to three Muslim women who were forced to take off their hijabs for mug shots, the Daily News has learned.

Settlements in the three cases were filed Monday in Brooklyn federal court, with the lawsuits spurring new NYPD procedures on photographing people donning religious head coverings.

The cases date back as far as 2012, when a Brooklyn high school girl identified as “G.E.” was arrested after a scuffle with two girls she thought were spreading rumors about her.

The criminal case was dismissed, but it was the initial mug shots that mattered in the civil rights case that followed.

Her suit said she felt “exposed, violated and distraught” being forced to take off her headscarf for some 20 minutes as male police and prisoners watched.

upload_2018-2-28_9-21-16.png

Three women forced to take off hijabs for mugs settle with city

This is called following the links, From Infowars, to fox, and fox provided this one .

THEY ALL STATE THE SAME REASON OR ARE YOU THAT GAWD DAM BLIND.

Not really my job to address your deflections. We are talking about the fact they won the money because the PD violated their own policy for taking mugshots with religious head gear. Frankly I could give a fuck what they did. This one is on the pigs.

your response is kinda disgusting. You have no idea what goes on in police stations or hospitals-----idiot muzzie demands put stress on real people doing real jobs and
COMPROMISE PEOPLE WITH REAL PROBLEMs. The
DEMANDING ONES were very wrongly awarded. They
should have paid for wasting the time and resources of the
city

Which is contradictory to Islamic law anyway because publicly viewed photos of the women scarfless will be taken (mugshots) regardless of the sex of the officer taking them. So, the woman's modesty will be violated anyway. This ruling is absurd.

Which is contradictory to Islamic law anyway because publicly viewed photos of the women scarfless will be taken (mugshots) regardless of the sex of the officer taking them. So, the woman's modesty will be violated anyway. This ruling is absurd.

when I was covering my craniotomy head with a beanie----
people took me to be an ORTHODOX JEWISH WOMAN----
I still removed the thing when asked without complaint----
IT IS ABSURD that they won money ps--I ain't orthodox----
I just look PIOUS, and sweet and pure. btw anyone interested in what that
muzzie hair looks like? ------not ethical for me to MOCK

Forum List

Back