NYC Refuses to Serve Anyone Without Proof of Vaccination

True, they should be treated like superior people. It's easy to just roll over and accept the nanny state as your master, after all.

The unvaccinated should be treated like vermin.
Vermin spreading infectious diseases

sadly way too many people think like that.
Sadly, way too many people are holding on to the wrong headed idea that by virtue of a jab they are less of a threat than those who don't. It is purely propagandist bullshit. Put your tin hat on and avoid walking outside--the sky might fall on your head.

Sadly, way too many people are holding on to the wrong headed idea that by virtue of a jab they are less of a threat than those who don't. It is purely propagandist bullshit. Put your tin hat on and avoid walking outside--the sky might fall on your head.

They are no worse than those that, or more tin hatty, than those that think all of us that got the vaccine are going to fall over dead in 1-5 years?

Both sides have more than their fair share of CT idiots. Hell, one on here told me my vaccine was blue tooth ready!

Sure. I’ll try it again but I don’t think you’ll get it this time either.
It’s not discrimination. It’s a public health regulation. One of many restaurants must comply with.
And I'll tell you again--Mandates are not laws--Courts have already ruled on it and the mandates have lost. You morons in NYC just haven't gotten the memo apparently.

They are no worse than those that, or more tin hatty, than those that think all of us that got the vaccine are going to fall over dead in 1-5 years?

Both sides have more than their fair share of CT idiots. Hell, one on here told me my vaccine was blue tooth ready!
He was a health care professional--you should believe him. Don't you ever get tired of lying?

I agree mandates are not laws and I do not support government telling businesses they must require vaccine. But I also 100% support any company that choses to do so on their own.
Yeah, it is their right--also my right to sue them for Whoppers for life--delivered.

You are absolutely correct--I don't buy from any of the four major beef processors. I buy from the people who PRODUCE the beef. I also don't try to impress people with bullshit like CAB--fucking Angus--so what. Try some Wagyu beef and before you get all pissy with me about it being "Japanese cow" It is the way it is raised moron. But you wouldn't know it because you still think USDA Choice is a good grade of meat. Good if you're on welfare. Take it down the road.
Man but you are full of yourself. First, concerning CAB. It is not just Angus, and I doubt any of your local producers are selling it directly to you. Yes, most farmers producing CAB are small family operations. One out of three Angus cows meet the quality standards of CAB beef. And here is the thing, one out of six steaks graded select end up tough. One out of 13 within the choice grade will be tough. One out of 24 in the Prime grade will be tough. One out of 50 CAB steaks will be tough, regardless of the grade. The reason, the grades of Prime and Choice are based on marbling, specifically, the reading between the third and fourth rib of the ribeye steak. The ten standards of CAB include marbling, but also texture, a maximum carcass size, appearance, and tenderness, and a specific age range.

And then there is Wagyu. It is not a Japanese cow, it is a Japanese breed. If it was a Japanese cow, and one of the four Wagyu breeds, it would be called Kobe, not Wagyu. And Kobe beef is off the chain, and yes, it is mostly about how it is raised. I mean hell, in Japan they massage the damn cows every day. But you can get Wagyu, raised in both Australia and American, pretty reasonable. And in that case, it is about the breed. The Japanese black dominates, and within that breed is the Tajima, which I prefer, especially Australian Tajima.

The reason that Japanese breeds are superior has to do with their heritage and their history. Japan was pretty much cut off from the world from 1635 to 1864. During that time the Japanese did not eat beef. Cows were draught animals, and very expensive. They didn't even have dairy cows. Those cows were breed for strength. After 1864 they were crossbred with European stocks, including the Holstein, which coming from a family of dairy farmers, I know a little bit about.

But I am about done with your amateur foolish ass. My son is grilling some nice CAB certified Prime grade ribeyes from Walmart. Yep, Walmart. It doesn't come from one of the four major producers. Walmart controls the source from the farm to the table. Which kind of indicates what a damn fool you are. If one of your local producers could produce CAB certified Prime beef, they ain't selling it to your stupid ass, they are selling to someone like Walmart, or me and my little local shop that sells over five million dollars worth of beef a year in a high-income, high net worth area north of Charlotte. And I am going to pair it with a nice red wine, from Biltmore, poured into some nice wine glasses provided by a local CAB beef provider that was presented to me, because, well, I buy a lot of beef from them.

Forum List

Back