NYC Refuses to Serve Anyone Without Proof of Vaccination

I've never been asked before but I wonder how the response of "my personal health information is protected by federal law under the HIPA act" would do.

Some restaurant asking me about my vaccine status is same as asking me if I have aids, my political affiliation, or my religion and granting me access based on my answer.

I've never been asked before but I wonder how the response of "my personal health information is protected by federal law under the HIPA act" would do.

Some restaurant asking me about my vaccine status is same as asking me if I have aids, my political affiliation, or my religion and granting me access based on my answer.
Yeah, it's ridiculous. Pablo can come from Nicaragua and vote in our national elections without citizenship or ID but you can't eat in NYC unless you have your papers. Nov. 2022 can't come soon enough.

I think it is becoming more common for groups of doctors to build surgical hospitals. I've known it to happen with orthopedists and sports doctors in a few places.
Almost every MD in my community has a wing granted to them and they get paid by how much they bill.

Those who are not vaccinated should not be treated like regular people
True, they should be treated like superior people. It's easy to just roll over and accept the nanny state as your master, after all.

Forum List

Back