NYC Refuses to Serve Anyone Without Proof of Vaccination

Those who are not vaccinated should not be treated like regular people
5zqv3g.jpg

You are so fucking stupid it is laughable. Choice? Choice is SHIT BEEF, moron. Try Prime, you've never had a good steak in your life if you think Texas Roadhouse is good beef. Your suppliers get their meat from FOUR meat processors who don't pay the PRODUCERS fairly. The producers are selling to us whenever possible and getting better prices than Smithfield or any of the other three are paying. Keep buying that Chinese shit.
Actually, I buy from dozens of producers, many small shops. I guess you are not paying attention, I only buy Prime or Choice CAB. And I complained about Texas Roadhouse steaks, again, you are not paying attention. And I honestly doubt you have ever had a prime steak in your entire life. Less than three percent of beef grade prime, and in most circumstances, it is hard to find in a retail setting. Which is why I have carved out my niche. I honestly doubt the beef you are buying has even been graded and processed under USDA inspection.

This fucking moron, Winston, thinks Choice grade beef from Texas Roadhouse is good beef. LMAO--he's never had a good steak in his useless life.
You really do have reading comprehension problems. I did not say that Texas Roadhouse had good beef. I openly stated that it had to be from the lowest level of Choice. I also specifically stated that I only buy Prime and CAB. You don't even know "CAB" stands for. Christmas dinner at my house was a tasting sampler that included Prime Dry Aged Porterhouse, Prime Filet Mignon, and Prime Rib-eye. Oh, and I was the one that dry aged that Porterhouse.

Actually, I buy from dozens of producers, many small shops. I guess you are not paying attention, I only buy Prime or Choice CAB. And I complained about Texas Roadhouse steaks, again, you are not paying attention. And I honestly doubt you have ever had a prime steak in your entire life. Less than three percent of beef grade prime, and in most circumstances, it is hard to find in a retail setting. Which is why I have carved out my niche. I honestly doubt the beef you are buying has even been graded and processed under USDA inspection.
You are absolutely correct--I don't buy from any of the four major beef processors. I buy from the people who PRODUCE the beef. I also don't try to impress people with bullshit like CAB--fucking Angus--so what. Try some Wagyu beef and before you get all pissy with me about it being "Japanese cow" It is the way it is raised moron. But you wouldn't know it because you still think USDA Choice is a good grade of meat. Good if you're on welfare. Take it down the road.

You are absolutely correct--I don't buy from any of the four major beef processors. I buy from the people who PRODUCE the beef. I also don't try to impress people with bullshit like CAB--fucking Angus--so what. Try some Wagyu beef and before you get all pissy with me about it being "Japanese cow" It is the way it is raised moron. But you wouldn't know it because you still think USDA Choice is a good grade of meat. Good if you're on welfare. Take it down the road.

Yes.
You can call a cow anything you want.
You can call the cuts of meat any fancy word you want.
It doesn't make any of it good meat.

What makes it good meat, is how it's raised, how it's treated, and how it's fed.

USDA is as helpful and useful as the FDA, OSHA, and the WHO combined. LOL

Your statement was that your children had to be vaccinated to attend school
You lie even when it does not benefit you and that’s a Stone Cold pathological disorder

Yes, my statement that my children had to be vaccinated to attend school was in reply to the claim made that medical proof of anything is unconstitutional. Which clearly is not the case

Too much fat in Wagyu.

I'm just saying.

Yes, my statement that my children had to be vaccinated to attend school was in reply to the claim made that medical proof of anything is unconstitutional. Which clearly is not the case
This is true. However, if, the current "vaccines," were legitimately brought to court, and a good lawyer, brought up old case law, and the fact that that law and those rulings, were based on older definitions;

Screen-Shot-2021-09-08-at-11.56.50-AM-884x700.png

. . . and thus? Applying current laws to the current, "vaccine," is a disingenuous, and completely unconstitutional and a non-legal application of the law. :rolleyes:

Clearly, the interlocking directorate, has done these things for the profit motive, and nothing to do with "health," at all. Thus, this is a trampling of folks bodily autonomy and freedom of choice, since these, "vaccines," which, by older definitions, are not intended to "stop the spread," or confer immunity.

And do NOT stop community spread, and should not be mandated.

5zu370.jpg

Forum List

Back