NYC Refuses to Serve Anyone Without Proof of Vaccination

Wait a minute. Requiring people to prove vaccination status in order to eat inside a restaurant leads to global control of the economy and complete control of all citizens? Seriously? You guys really are a hoot. You will spout off that bullshit and then spend prime time glued to FOX news, and you want to talk about "control of the citizens". You guys are being as manipulated as Pinocchio.

Nope, you must have rode the short bus if you believe you got a constitutional right to eat a Whopper inside. In fact, link it or STFU.
the burger kings in the red state i live in doesnt ask for vaccine proof !

It centers on a lack of labor. Smithfield is understaffed by 3,000 employees. Lunchables, and Armour,
Smithfield is the largest meat producer in the US and it is a Chinese company. See anything interesting here? Lack of labor--yeah when you try to force experimental therapies on your workers, they don't come to work. As for meat shortages--again Smithfield underpays the producers for their product and they are starting to push back. I live in cattle country and we have all the beef we want. We buy direct from the producer if we don't produce it ourselves. The producers get a fair price, much better than the thieving Chinese company pays them. We pay less than the thieving Chinese company charges and it is a win win. You commies keep on trying to make the US into China and you may end up addressing lead poisoning.

Smithfield is the largest meat producer in the US and it is a Chinese company. See anything interesting here? Lack of labor--yeah when you try to force experimental therapies on your workers, they don't come to work. As for meat shortages--again Smithfield underpays the producers for their product and they are starting to push back. I live in cattle country and we have all the beef we want. We buy direct from the producer if we don't produce it ourselves. The producers get a fair price, much better than the thieving Chinese company pays them. We pay less than the thieving Chinese company charges and it is a win win. You commies keep on trying to make the US into China and you may end up addressing lead poisoning.
I can go buy a cow here just down the street here and have it processed 5 munutes away.

Agr

Agreed 100% Stay home and eat your beans out of a can and let your betters enjoy a meal without wondering if they are seated next to a plague rat.
Or patronize only freedom living establishments. Why do you think Alexandra "Rape Me Now" Cortez ran from lock down New York to taste of freedom Florida?

It gives me a guilty smile to see Marxist governor Newsom mandate masks and vaccinations, and have the whole damn state ignore it. Have the police say no. State police say no.

Bullshit. The additional federal stipend for unemployment ended in the beginning of September, and it was Trump that signed that bill. And if you would rather stay home and be unemployed instead of get the vax your unemployment should be eliminated.

Oh blah blah blah blah so sleepy...zzzzzzzzzz

Biden is "President" now, swampy. His HYUGE BBB bill is intended to be a big bail out for states so that they can keep handing out more welfare. I'm not the one advocating for welfare. Nor am I the one advocating for people to be fired if they don't allow their immune systems to be destroyed. So, don't whinge about your lack of labor to me. I didn't support the policies that caused it.

LMAO, you get shit beef. I went to lunch today at a Texas Roadhouse. Very popular chain, and they display their steaks, cut on the premises, right at the front. You can even pick one out. They claim it is Choice grade, and perhaps it is. But there are three levels to choice, and those steaks in that case had to be the lowest level. If you are buying directly from the producer you will be lucky to be getting Standard, let alone choice. I deal in Prime and CAB Choice. No producer is going to sell to some yahoo like you when they can sell it to me, at a much better price.

LMAO, you get shit beef. I went to lunch today at a Texas Roadhouse. Very popular chain, and they display their steaks, cut on the premises, right at the front. You can even pick one out. They claim it is Choice grade, and perhaps it is. But there are three levels to choice, and those steaks in that case had to be the lowest level. If you are buying directly from the producer you will be lucky to be getting Standard, let alone choice. I deal in Prime and CAB Choice. No producer is going to sell to some yahoo like you when they can sell it to me, at a much better price.
I can find a good buy on craigslist here. Lmao

Forum List

Back