NYC Refuses to Serve Anyone Without Proof of Vaccination

COVID prevention relies on people doing their part to fight the disease. Responsible people quarantine when infected

But we can’t count on Conservatives being responsible…can we?

That's what immune systems are for, bub. Perhaps if you hadn't destroyed yours with the mRNA vaxx, you'd be less desperate to force others to destroy their own.

Medical proof of anything is unconstitutional stupid fuck.
OMG, now we got some amateur that believes he understands HIPPA. Oh, and I suppose you might want to inform all the truck drivers and airline pilots that their constitutional rights are being violated. I mean the DOT requires passing a medical exam and the FAA requires a medical certificate.

Weird, my kids had to show medical proof to go to school all the way through college.

When my wife worked at a non VA hospital she had to get the flu shot or lose her right to treat patients.

Seems you have no clue what you are talking about.
First you are over generalizing. Secondly, getting a hamburger is not attending a public school or working for a private employer, moron. It is clear who the mentally challenged is here. I suppose you rode the short bus too.

Where the fucking hell in the Constitution does it say you have a right to eating a Whopper inside?

All Burger King restaurants operating within the lower 48, in Alaska, and in Hawaii stand on fucking United States soil. Or have all US built, and operating Burger King restaurants suddenly become foreign embassies?

Donald Trump had Covid, he still got his vaccine regime and the booster. Why?

Please link to a quote from Trump saying people who aren't vaxxed should not be able to participate in society.

Trump made a personal choice, which is what those of us who are anti-mandates have been supporting all along: the right of the individual to decide on the his or her own medical care.

It'll be so much simpler in a few months when the vaccinated will have "666" tattooed on the forehead.

No tat: no entry.

So much more reliable than having to sew a yellow (the regime will call it "gold") star on your outerware. Stars are so easy to counterfeit.

Of course there are temporary tats so wearers would have to pass a wet paper towel swipe-test.....

And you think I'm joking..........

Well I could be wrong. Maybe it won't be "666" just something like the batch number of the shit you were shot with.

I believe I have already stated, stupid ass white rednecks are not members of a protected class. Gay people are.

^^^ Hateful Hater gonna Hate Hatefully ^^^

First you are over generalizing. Secondly, getting a hamburger is not attending a public school or working for a private employer, moron. It is clear who the mentally challenged is here. I suppose you rode the short bus too.
Nope, you must have rode the short bus if you believe you got a constitutional right to eat a Whopper inside. In fact, link it or STFU.

airline pilots that their constitutional rights
I think those people are informing you as we speak. Are you unaware of the supply chain problems you morons have created in this country? Haven't watched the news this week either have you? Why do you think THOUSANDS of flights have been cancelled during the holiday. How about that overwhelmed health care system that has more than enough employees if you Nazis didn't try to force experimental therapies on them. Try again moron.

Weird, my kids had to show medical proof to go to school all the way through college.

When my wife worked at a non VA hospital she had to get the flu shot or lose her right to treat patients.

Seems you have no clue what you are talking about.
And they weren’t proving to buy a pair of pants nor eat a meal. They were proving something from their Childhood which was administered after Years of research decades ago.
Liberal dumb fuck apples to toasters like always

It'll be so much simpler in a few months when the vaccinated will have "666" tattooed on the forehead.

No tat: no entry.

So much more reliable than having to sew a yellow (the regime will call it "gold") star on your outerware. Stars are so easy to counterfeit.

Of course there are temporary tats so wearers would have to pass a wet paper towel swipe-test.....

And you think I'm joking..........

Well I could be wrong. Maybe it won't be "666" just something like the batch number of the shit you were shot with.

Tats are far too quaint for this current set of Totalitarians. With all of the heart damage being done by the Vaxx, watch them roll out a set of government monitored pacemakers. No obedience, no heartbeat.

And for those who refuse the Vaxx, just deplatform them from financial services so that they can't pay for anything (of course this means getting rid of cash and preventing the use of cyber - the feds are working on these agendas as well).

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy.

And they weren’t proving to buy a pair of pants nor eat a meal. They were proving something from their Childhood which was administered after Years of research decades ago.
Liberal dumb fuck apples to toasters like always

The statement I was responding to was this...."Medical proof of anything is unconstitutional"

It does not have any qualifiers in it

Show me a law that says I have to show my medical information as a condition to being served in a restaurant. Link it or STFU.

Show the law that says you cannot be. The law does not list everything that can be done, but those things that cannot be done.

Forum List

Back