NYC Refuses to Serve Anyone Without Proof of Vaccination

Burger King and Popeyes are owned by a Canadian company, moron. Canucks believe in governmental control.
You guys are so comical. One of my sons worked for Walmart last summer. He came home almost everyday talking about how some dumbass redneck would stroll in, open carrying, and refusing to put on a mask. He would scream all about his constitutional rights and refuse to leave and then end up being arrested, handcuffed, and taken away in a squad car.

The city requires customers to show proof of vaccination to eat inside. Those protesting were free to order to go. I bet a dollar to a damn doughnut not a single one of them has ever eaten inside that Burger King.

You guys are so comical. One of my sons worked for Walmart last summer. He came home almost everyday talking about how some dumbass redneck would stroll in, open carrying, and refusing to put on a mask. He would scream all about his constitutional rights and refuse to leave and then end up being arrested, handcuffed, and taken away in a squad car.

You are being short sighted. This is not about a virus. .. this is about global control of the economy, and complete control of all citizens.

:rolleyes:

They get paid, I did not say the law actually paid them...how would the be even possible, does the law have money?
LIAR! I will direct your attention to your quote, Maybe we can pass a law like the Texas laws that pays people to turn in their friends and family members who might help someone get an abortion. Maybe you should ask your medical professional for some Prevagen.

LIAR! I will direct your attention to your quote, Maybe we can pass a law like the Texas laws that pays people to turn in their friends and family members who might help someone get an abortion. Maybe you should ask your medical professional for some Prevagen.

Yep, that is right. Turn people in get 10 grand each. What is more American than that?

That's what happens when you live in a commie shithole. We have a Walmart too. The only masks you see are on employees. Yeah, we open carry too.

That's what happens when you live in a commie shithole. We have a Walmart too. The only masks you see are on employees. Yeah, we open carry too.
LMAO, Conover NC is for sure not a commie shithole. Walmart has a corporate policy against open carry, and had a firm policy about mask use last year, although that has changed. Your Walmart is most certainly a shithole with a dysfunctional management staff.

You morons forced the baker and the florist, idiot.

I was very much against the baker or the florist or anyone else being forced to make something they did not wish to. You are literally wrong about me in every post.

Now you want to take the opposite tack. You haven't got a clue--try some critical thinking before you type next time mental midget.

I think consistency is important in life. If you supported the baker, like I did, then you should also support the store that ask for proof of vaccination.

But you are a partisan sheep so you have no consistency.

You are being short sighted. This is not about a virus. .. this is about global control of the economy, and complete control of all citizens.

:rolleyes:

Wait a minute. Requiring people to prove vaccination status in order to eat inside a restaurant leads to global control of the economy and complete control of all citizens? Seriously? You guys really are a hoot. You will spout off that bullshit and then spend prime time glued to FOX news, and you want to talk about "control of the citizens". You guys are being as manipulated as Pinocchio.

Medical proof of anything is unconstitutional stupid fuck.

Weird, my kids had to show medical proof to go to school all the way through college.

When my wife worked at a non VA hospital she had to get the flu shot or lose her right to treat patients.

Seems you have no clue what you are talking about.

Forum List

Back