NYC Refuses to Serve Anyone Without Proof of Vaccination

Lying again. So on top of reading comprehension and arithmetic, we can add integrity as something you are challenged with. SMH

10 grand is pretty good pay for just turning in someone having an abortion...oh wait the woman cannot be sued, so it has to be the friend that told her about the doctor or the Uber driver that drove her or the boyfriend that helped pay for it.

Right there is 30 grand!

You vaxxed people will be getting Omicron and all kinda of other shit as a result of your damaged immune system. Will be a tough Winter for you. Lot of strep going around here among the vaxxed as well as Omincron. Eventually you will also experience consequemces from other damage from the spike proteins. You are already surfacing as the super spreaders.

So o one is allowed to disagree with the policy of a private business? Is that what you're saying, Nazi?
Ayep, pretty much so, unless a person is a member of a protected class and can show the policy is structured to discriminate against them. But last I checked, stupid white rednecks are not a protected class.

You vaxxed people will be getting Omicron and all kinda of other shit as a result of your damaged immune system. Will be a tough Winter for you. Lot of strep going around here among the vaxxed as well as Omincron. Eventually you will also experience consequemces from other damage from the spike proteins. You are already surfacing as the super spreaders.

I did get a cold for a couple of days. That has never happened before in my whole life so it has to be the vaccine that did it to me

Don't worry. There is a lot of money in the passed infrastructure bill for the railroads. The cattle cars are coming to pick up the peasants and sent them to their final destination.
FEMA Death Camps have been around since Obama

10 grand is pretty good pay for just turning in someone having an abortion...oh wait the woman cannot be sued, so it has to be the friend that told her about the doctor or the Uber driver that drove her or the boyfriend that helped pay for it.

Right there is 30 grand!
Linkie, moron. Proof. The law DOES NOT pay ANYONE for ANYTHING. Go to school and learn reading comprehension or maybe just READ.

There is no law that requires medical IDs. In fact there are laws preventing asking for one or requiring one. This is why liberals areSo Anxious to have all laws lessened or eliminated.

Forum List

Back