NYC Refuses to Serve Anyone Without Proof of Vaccination

Almost every MD in my community has a wing granted to them and they get paid by how much they bill.
One of the cases I am aware of is in a mid sized city with three hospitals. Sports injuries and orthopedic needs apparently weren't being addressed, so some doctors in those specialties built a small surgical hospital that they controlled. They allowed other procedures (colonoscopies and similar) to be addressed there as availability allowed. It was a great hospital. My daughter had a sports injury repaired there and I had a procedure done there as well afterward because of the quality of care. It was far superior to any of the other hospitals for lower risk procedures.

Those who are not vaccinated should not be treated like regular people
It’s true, we shouldn’t be treated like sheep, because we aren’t sheep.
Now be a good boy and go get your latest booster:
61C24B4A-8060-4C38-BB10-71C0C5E35FD9.jpeg

Those who are not vaccinated should not be treated like regular people
Why? If you are vaccinated or not vaccinated you can carry the virus. If you are or are not vaccinated you can spread the virus. If you are vaccinated the virus will be a lot easier on you than not being vaccinated.

What is the reason for not letting them into a restaurant. If anyone can catch or spread the virus, all should then be tested before going into any facility.

What part of an insignificant private business canceling our Constitutional rights do you not understand?
Constitution doesn't apply to private business, thus citizens can vote with their wallet.
If fucking Burg King can erase our rights at the door, then our rights mean shit.
You do not have a constitutional right to patronize Burger King. Whomever told you otherwise is dumb as dirt.

Yeah, I hear you'll be banned from motels in NYC unless you prove you don't have syphilis. You'll be checked for the drip when you check in. Try again moron.
Sure. I’ll try it again but I don’t think you’ll get it this time either.
It’s not discrimination. It’s a public health regulation. One of many restaurants must comply with.

It’s true, we shouldn’t be treated like sheep, because we aren’t sheep.
Now be a good boy and go get your latest booster:
View attachment 583187

No, the unvaccinated should be treated like rats
Rats who are guilty of spreading disease.

Rats are not welcome in our society, neither should the unvaccinated

First of all it isn't a 'vaccine' but a genetic therapy.
And secondly any jabbed ceases out to be a human because the 'vaccine' starts to change genomes of 'vaccinated'
In few years the process get finished.
More nut job craziness

No, the unvaccinated should be treated like rats
Rats who are guilty of spreading disease.

Rats are not welcome in our society, neither should the unvaccinated

And you, f.... commies shall be treated as pest and cancer similarly
You encroached in the brain of civilization, perverted and destroyed it within.
Be sure, the time is coming, you will pay for any death, for all your commies beginning from Lenin - Hitler and ending by Obama and imbecile Biden

Forum List

Back