NYC Refuses to Serve Anyone Without Proof of Vaccination

Karen is a pejorative term for a white woman perceived as entitled or demanding beyond the scope of what is normal. The term is often portrayed in memes depicting white women who use their privilege to demand their own way. Depictions may include demanding to "speak to the manager", being racist, such as calling the police on Black people simply because of their race, or sporting a particular bob cut hairstyle. A notable example was the Central Park birdwatching incident.

Hmm, no political affiliation, just as I said. Perfection.
So in addition to being a moron and a Karen, you are a racist bigot too. Where's the link idiot.

Mandates are no function of law which is why there are no bonifide reports of “arrests” for failure to put your mask on at Burger King
Oh there can be employee directed threats snd shame based behavior control attempts but go ahead and try to find one policeman who will run the risk of putting cuffs on you and hauling you in.

You provided the proof when you posted the definition (from a non source) disparaging people because of the color of their skin. I can provide no better proof but your own post.
Since I didn't write the definition, it's not proof of anything. Thus, if I was a Karen like you, I could sue the ever loving shit out of you for defamation. But, I'm not, so the buck-oh-five that is your life savings is safe.

Forum List

Back