NYC Refuses to Serve Anyone Without Proof of Vaccination

Naw, I've had you pegged for lying racist troll for a while now. Thanks for playing.
Playing what? Your stupid magaturd reindeer games? Guilty.

Trolls like you purposely take others out of context (post #314) because you have no actual sources/information/support/experience/balls to confirm your insane political proclamations to rational, thinking adults. Your flat out complete ignorance of the Constitution, democracy and the entire American political process is a pretty telling indication to anyone on the other side of thirteen years old.

I force feed you your own hypocrisy.

Trolls like you purposely take others out of context (post #314) because you have no actual sources/information/support/experience/balls to confirm your insane political proclamations to rational, thinking adults. Your flat out complete ignorance of the Constitution, democracy and the entire American political process is a pretty telling indication to anyone on the other side of thirteen years old.

Tsk tsk tsk, that triggered look---not flattering

MAGATURD! Take a drink!

Forum List

Back