NYC to pay reparations effective immediately

Will this pass court scrutiny, or be tossed out?

• It’s so stupid and unfair, It will be upheld.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It will be struck down by every court up to the USSC

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
Well, NYC passed the bill and it starts now. I don’t know the details but it will be a disaster.
NYC council passes slavery reparations legislation to 'yield material solutions' from US history
NYC council passes slavery reparations legislation to 'yield material solutions' from US history
Councilmembers Crystal Hudson and Farah Louis sponsored a pair of bills to establish a Truth, Healing and Reconciliation Commission and a reparations task force. Both bills passed on Thursday and will be effective immediately.

Well, NYC passed the bill and it starts now. I don’t know the details but it will be a disaster.
Councilmembers Crystal Hudson and Farah Louis sponsored a pair of bills to establish a Truth, Healing and Reconciliation Commission and a reparations task force. Both bills passed on Thursday and will be effective immediately.

China has helped to destroy California and New York.

This is but the aftermath of their efforts. How can you award someone who has not experienced the very abuses they claim?

You can't charge someones grandson for a crime their dead grandparents committed against anothers grandparent,

NYC is a basket case.

WHO the fuck is going to pay all the black residents of NYC?

Where the fuck is that money going to come from?

Putting aside the legal and Constitutional issues, and they are legion, from a purely economic perspective, this city council bill is clearly detached from any hint of reality.

Atlas Shrugged. If these kind of people continue to hold sway and stay in power, this country is over.

That will be a fun show to watch.

So at least 10 generations of whites are low IQ.

Reparations are not something for nothing.

When are you moving to New York so you can get your 'fair share'? 🤡 You're destroying this country for your children and grandchildren, I hope they're smart enough to spit on your grave.

Low IQ people always want "something for nothing".
download-20.jpeg

That will be a fun show to watch.
/——/ NYC can’t print money like the Fed can, they can sell bonds, raise taxes, user fees, but it will be tough with more White, Asian and Hispanic flight out of there. I can’t see NY state stepping to pay.

Seriously, is this the best troll bate you're capable of finding? I mean seriously.

Forum List

Back