NYPD: MS13 planning to target off duty cops at their homes

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
NYPD: MS-13 Planning To Target Off-Duty Cops At Their Homes
The NYPD is warning police officers about a possible threat from the MS-13 gang, particularly when they are off-duty.

CBS2’s Dick Brennan reports that in a bulletin the NYPD put out this alert: “Members of MS-13 are looking to ‘hit’ NYPD police officers, specifically in the Brentwood/Central Islip area as well as possibly Patchogue.”

Well hopefully you trendy leftist liberals don't have any sons that you won't bother to tell because ewwwwww infowars made the warning, but you should pay attention to where it really came from stooges.

Impossible. The social group with south of the (former) border origins could never do such a thing. But if they did they'd be forgiven so long as they reliably voted Democrat.

This isn't a time for sarcasm. We need a beefed up task force that goes after these creeps. In the meantime....BUILD THE DAMN WALL! And vet those coming in ...every last one.

Common sense seems so hard for some.

• Banned
upload_2019-2-28_13-5-10.png

NYPD

This isn't a time for sarcasm. We need a beefed up task force that goes after these creeps. In the meantime....BUILD THE DAMN WALL! And vet those coming in ...every last one.

But queen Nancy says they are Just innocent children. I agree build the damn wall.

But queen Nancy says they are Just innocent children. I agree build the damn wall.
I think she is one of the representatives on Alzhiemer meds...and forgets them often.

I think she is one of the representatives on Alzhiemer meds...and forgets them often.
It’s more than Alzheimer’s.

Forum List

Back