NYPD officer claims he 'blacked out' when he walked up to innocent man and shot him six times

There he goes guys. Bucs has found his one topic that he will now drill into the ground. Noooo, not the cop shooting someone and getting a paid vacay....

Noooo, about Unions silly. If you like the idea of unions you have to like every and anything they do, just ask bucs. Who will now talk about it in perpetuity

There he goes guys. Bucs has found his one topic that he will now drill into the ground. Noooo, not the cop shooting someone and getting a paid vacay....

Noooo, about Unions silly. If you like the idea of unions you have to like every and anything they do, just ask bucs. Who will now talk about it in perpetuity

Is this the Twilight Zone? You say I'm not addressing the topic of cops getting paid leave after a shooting......but...that's EXACTLY what I'm addressing with the unions. THAT is how they get the paid vacation....through union negotiations!

What level of retard are you? You're mad the cop got paid leave. I explain HOW he gets paid leave. You accuse me of not wanting to discuss the paid leave.

You're almost too stupid to have a conversation with.

You see ClosedCaption....this is why we oppose unions. Because they apply blanket rules to all situations. But non union agencies or businesses....aka right to work.....have the ability to treat each situation at face value and make the best judgement.

You're starting to get it man. Slowly but surely.

Strap in guys!!!

So....what's the problem? You botched about a cop getting paid leave while awaiting trial. I explain to you how and why this happens. And you then bitch about me not addressing the topic.

Debating you is like reasoning with a heroin addict who is going through withdrawal.

Yes unions cause him to get paid. Him getting paid is bad. Unions paid him therefore the idea of Unions and what they stand for is bad.

Lets try this logic again. Cop did bad thing. Bad thing almost killed guy. Therefore Cops are bad.

I hope this piece of shit fries for the murder of this innocent man. I hope the innocent man rip. :( What a dumb excuse.

If ANYONE other than a cop gave such an explanation for shooting an unarmed individual, would it be taken seriously?

Guy gets shot by police while doing nothing. Therefore...Cops shoot people for nothing! Cops bad! :spinner:weeeee! This logic is fun

NYPD officer claims he 'blacked out' when he walked up to innocent man and shot him six times

Officer_Brendan_Cronin.jpg

Brendan Cronin, an officer for the New York Police Department, is claiming that he was in an alcohol-induced blackout when he walked up to a car in Pelham, New York and fired 13 shots into it. He hit Joe Felice, an innocent stranger, six times. This was in April of 2014. Seventeen months later, Officer Cronin remains on paid leave. Paid!

*Now here is the part where people say not all cops are bad but cant figure out how many cops had to approve this leave and look the other way for 17 months. *

The victim and his family are now worried that the officer, who is expected to plead guilty on September 22, will somehow find a way to get off without any jail time—as NYPD officers normally do when they kill folk in New York.

Only in America could an officer walk up to car, unload his weapon, walk away, have the whole thing on film, and receive a paid 17-month vacation.

Blacked out????? If that isn't a confession, what is......the white cop, wanted the black out....duh!!

Brendan Cronin, an officer for the New York Police Department, is claiming that he was in an alcohol-induced blackout when he walked up to a car in Pelham, New York and fired 13 shots into it. He hit Joe Felice, an innocent stranger, six times. This was in April of 2014. Seventeen months later, Officer Cronin remains on paid leave. Paid!

*Now here is the part where people say not all cops are bad but cant figure out how many cops had to approve this leave and look the other way for 17 months. *

The victim and his family are now worried that the officer, who is expected to plead guilty on September 22, will somehow find a way to get off without any jail time—as NYPD officers normally do when they kill folk in New York.

Only in America could an officer walk up to car, unload his weapon, walk away, have the whole thing on film, and receive a paid 17-month vacation.

Thank his UNION. I am sure he does!

Blacked out????? If that isn't a confession, what is......the white cop, wanted the black out....duh!!
It doesn't surprise me. Cops have a very high rate of alcohol addiction.

Correction:
In *UNIONIZED* America a cop can murder someone and get paid leave while on trial.

Notice the North Charleston cop got fired the day of arrest.

The one you insisted was 'about' to be released on bail? The one that a judge refused to grant bail to for the second time? The one who shot a guy in the back and then planted a taser on him?

That cop?

Its the unions brah.....Bucs has found his deflect and now it will be 10 pages of union talk from him. No mention of the cop tho....give it a few months and he'll created a thread saying his totally been framed.

The big bitch from the idiot OP was that "only in America could an officer walk up to car, unload his weapon, walk away, have the whole thing on film, and receive a paid 17-month vacation."

No one here has defended that cop but Buc had the temerity to note that the paid leave is required by the union contract.

Faced with the reality that his "vacation" was actually a union matter you went off on Buc when perhaps your bitch should be directed at the union regs.

Forum List

Back