NYPD's New Love for Back Turning could be useful

Do you truly believe that your situation is unique? Whites don't get shot when they engage in hand to hand with police? There are no innocent whites in prison? Grow up and accept responsibility. When a cop tells you to put your hands up, do so, and live.

Is going hand to hand with police against the law? Because I specifically said blacks who ARE NOT BREAKING THE LAW get shot also.

Yes it is a unique situation, all stats show that to be true. Sorry the stats are that way I guess
Except the two everyone is complaining about, broke the law.

Do you truly believe that your situation is unique? Whites don't get shot when they engage in hand to hand with police? There are no innocent whites in prison? Grow up and accept responsibility. When a cop tells you to put your hands up, do so, and live.

Is going hand to hand with police against the law? Because I specifically said blacks who ARE NOT BREAKING THE LAW get shot also.

Yes it is a unique situation, all stats show that to be true. Sorry the stats are that way I guess

That doesn't mean we forgot the ones who weren't breaking any law and still got shot.

I understand this is just an arguement on a message board to you but to our community is a matter of life or death. So we treat it like a life or death situation and run

Closed, Al Sharpton needs to rally in your communities' carrying signs that say, stop killing each other. Your problem isn't the police it is the blacks killing blacks that you need to address. The blacks in our community are getting up off of their asses and patrolling the street themselves to stop the blacks who have turned their streets into a war zone. Do that everywhere in this country and you'd be amazed at how your "cop problem" starts to disappear. No criminals, No crime, No cops.

Irish...you don't get to tell others what you want them to do. Police brutality is a problem. So is the flu virus but we are discussing police brutality not the flu virus or black crime

That doesn't mean we forgot the ones who weren't breaking any law and still got shot.

I understand this is just an arguement on a message board to you but to our community is a matter of life or death. So we treat it like a life or death situation and run

No, it's our problem too. Blacks don't mind killing crackers, just like they don't mind killing each other. When they rob a convenience store, they don't care what color the cashier is. Black crime effects us all. No one wants to kill you. What we all want is for you to take responsibility for yourselves, and rear your children to become assets, not liabilities in their communities.

The town next to mine just refurbished a beautiful old theater in the downtown area, that no one is willing to dodge bullets to go to. Black on black effects us all. Stop the bloodshed, the excuses, the cavalier attitude toward your children's lives and do something positive. Educate your children, instead of arming them. Teach them values, starting with a healthy respect for life, theirs and others.

No, it's our problem too. Blacks don't mind killing crackers, just like they don't mind killing each other. When they rob a convenience store, they don't care what color the cashier is. Black crime effects us all. No one wants to kill you. What we all want is for you to take responsibility for yourselves, and rear your children to become assets, not liabilities in their communities.

The town next to mine just refurbished a beautiful old theater in the downtown area, that no one is willing to dodge bullets to go to. Black on black effects us all. Stop the bloodshed, the excuses, the cavalier attitude toward your children's lives and do something positive. Educate your children, instead of arming them. Teach them values, starting with a healthy respect for life, theirs and others.
Close will never agree to that. If his kind would teach their kids values, they would become republicans.

Well either you care about crime or you care about black crime. Either you're a concerned citizen or a concerned racist.

The white community has more crime and no reasons. They can't even blame discrimination. So what is their problem? They just like violence?

It's shame that police would show such disrespect. I understand their frustration. The protestors are being disrespectful. The NYPD doesn't need to mirror that behavior.

Hard to respect someone who might kill you for no reason, and then get off because he was wearing a blue uniform.

I had a neighbor, a Pearl Harbor survivor, who's wife was dying of Alzheimer's had these little black boys that was harassing him beat his dog to death whilst his wife was dying of Alzheimer's . They were being sponsored by the government living in section 8 housing. Not liking that too much.

Last edited:
Oh wow what profound insight by Chris
10881683_894676187233530_6984983533624250214_n.jpg

We should be turning our backs to everyone who wines about black victimhood.

I could post plenty of cops shooting whites. Fact. The honest truth is your own people blow away over 2,400 other blacks per year and you're angry at whites for enforcing the law on idiots that do stupid shit.

It's shame that police would show such disrespect. I understand their frustration. The protestors are being disrespectful. The NYPD doesn't need to mirror that behavior.

Hard to respect someone who might kill you for no reason, and then get off because he was wearing a blue uniform.

Get off? How is self defense, getting off? Wilson was attacked and Brown want for his gun. How is that getting off?

Please post the news proving that blacks are getting blown away in cold blood at a higher rate than whites. I could find hundreds of such reports about blacks blowing away other blacks.

Irish...you don't get to tell others what you want them to do. Police brutality is a problem. So is the flu virus but we are discussing police brutality not the flu virus or black crime

Black brutality is an even worse problem. Fact. You blacks slaughter each other and don't seem to have a single problem with it.

What should the cops do? Accept your crimes and do nothing?

When you rob a store, attack an officer or reach for his gun = you're not innocent.

Post some that didn't do anything wrong? I may agree with you on something. ;)

Oh wow what profound insight by Chris

We should be turning our backs to everyone who wines about black victimhood.

Who got shot for doing nothing? can ClosedCaption please inform us on that?

CC wants to deny reality. She/he said she would have no problem with the police leaving the black community to police themselves. Can you imagine that? The black community policing themselves? The reality is the police are peace keepers in a black on black war that is going on in all the shithoes in our country. Blacks should be kissing police ass if anything. Don't expect CC to acknowledge the truth. I doubt he/she is even black.

Black victimhood is greatly overrated. Blacks have been here over 200 years, and Irish, Germans, Catholics, we have got past all that, we don't hide in ghettos and live in the past and cling to the past and old grievances Just blacks do that. Get over it....

Well either you care about crime or you care about black crime. Either you're a concerned citizen or a concerned racist.

The white community has more crime and no reasons. They can't even blame discrimination. So what is their problem? They just like violence?

This simply isn't true. 12% of the population commits more crimes than 66% of the population.

There is absolutely no reason to deny those facts.

This simply isn't true. 12% of the population commits more crimes than 66% of the population.

Good luck trying to get CC to acknowledge truth.

Good luck trying to get CC to acknowledge truth.

I don't expect too. I've taken the fools off ignore for the new year to give them a fresh start, but it's obvious that was a waste of time and effort on my part.

Forum List

Back