NYT and Quinnpac Polls have Trump +4

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
Remember how giddy MSM and lefties got after Fox's poll showing Biden +2?

Maybe Rasmussen's Trump +9 was not as much as an outlier as we thought.

Wonder if there'll be deafening silence now?

Sweet. We going to get a post with every poll? What were the polls saying at this time in 2020 or 2016? How’d that turn out?

Sweet. We going to get a post with every poll? What were the polls saying at this time in 2020 or 2016? How’d that turn out?

60/40 chance they pull Biden before the debate today. Depends on how well the illegal and legal drugs are working

60/40 chance they pull Biden before the debate today. Depends on how well the illegal and legal drugs are working
You’re not a very good predictor. Something tells me if I go back to Nov 2020 before the election I’d find that you were wrong then too.

You’re not a very good predictor. Something tells me if I go back to Nov 2020 before the election I’d find that you were wrong then too.

Sometimes I am, sometimes I'm not. I'm a teacher. I can be proven wrong and learn something. imagine that!

Remember how giddy MSM and lefties got after Fox's poll showing Biden +2?

Maybe Rasmussen's Trump +9 was not as much as an outlier as we thought.

Wonder if there'll be deafening silence now?

MAGA manipulates polls. All over this country people, many life-long Republicans, are turning away from Trump in disgust. What I predict will be a primetime clownshow, the Republican Convention, hasn’t happened yet. If the “RINOs” have any balls, they could turn Milwaukee’24 into Chicago ‘68.

#TAKEBACKYOURPARTY

He's definitely in good shape. It's tough to imagine the "debate" will change much.

It won't change much for Trump. If they don't find the right Swedish cocktail of exotic drugs for Biden, his candidacy is over.

MAGA manipulates polls. All over this country people, many life-long Republicans, are turning away from Trump in disgust. What I predict will be a primetime clownshow, the Republican Convention, hasn’t happened yet. If the “RINOs” have any balls, they could turn Milwaukee’24 into Chicago ‘68.

#TAKEBACKYOURPARTY

That is straight up delusional

What are they going to give Trump to keep him from going over the edge?

#TESTTHEMBOTH

It seems you are watching only MSNBC. I urge you to watch and read widely. Just this morning I read Hot Air, Drudge (used to be conservative, not rabid anti-Trump), Politico, The Hill.

Your echo chamber has gone full nuts and you're in for a very rude awakening at this point

#TAKEBACKYOURPARTY
I'm lousy at predicting elections, but it sure seems that this election was a referendum on Trump, because of all the, uh, drama.

But now it seems like it's a referendum on Biden, particularly his age. Trump is a known commodity, but Biden is a different thing.

I'm lousy at predicting elections, but it sure seems that this election was a referendum on Trump, because of all the, uh, drama.

But now it seems like it's a referendum on Biden, particularly his age. Trump is a known commodity, but Biden is a different thing.
I believe the steady drip, drip, drip of allegations and defections doom Trump’s chances.

#NOCOMPLACENCY

Forum List

Back