NYT: Clintons Failed to Disclose $2.35M Donation from Russian-Owned Uranium Corp

AnCap'n_Murica

Gold Member
Jul 21, 2016
I love the smell of pay-to-play in the morning.

At the heart of the tale are several men, leaders of the Canadian mining industry, who have been major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Beyond mines in Kazakhstan that are among the most lucrative in the world, the sale gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States. Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies. Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

NYT: Clintons Failed to Disclose $2.35M Donation from Russian-Owned Uranium Corp - Breitbart

At the heart of the tale are several men, leaders of the Canadian mining industry, who have been major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Beyond mines in Kazakhstan that are among the most lucrative in the world, the sale gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States. Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies. Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

NYT: Clintons Failed to Disclose $2.35M Donation from Russian-Owned Uranium Corp - Breitbart
breitbart...:piss2:

is it just me or do all non high school graduates and trump university dropouts use breitbart?

is it just me or do all non high school graduates and trump university dropouts use breitbart?
You mean the Democratic base.

ah no, the republican base .

Last edited:

ah n,o the republican base .
Oh..no....u..r...misteaken

Hey..asswipe.....do you understand what NYT stands for......that would be New York Times......moron...

It is just you moron, because you're head is still stuck up obuthole's ass.

And buttwipe, NYT. Learn to read moron.

LOL I love the meme that the Democrats are the party of the educated when their most monolithic voting bloc is the american negro who I think we all realize is generally the most uneducated group in America.

Hey..asswipe.....do you understand what NYT stands for......that would be New York Times......moron...
Using the Breitbart release of the story was no mistake. ;)
using breitbart is always a mistake .
the over reaction from rw posters is smoking gun evidence it is,
why to you not use the original source.?

Wow..you are not only stupid..you are clueless........breitbart linked to a New York Times story you freaking moron..............

using breitbart is always a mistake .
the over reaction from rw posters is smoking gun evidence it is,
why to you not use the original source.?
To reel in knee-jerk saps. You win.

Now, stop derailing the thread.

LOL I love the meme that the Democrats are the party of the educated when their most monolithic voting bloc is the american negro who I think we all realize is generally the most uneducated group in America.
they are no more monolithic or uneducated as evangelical conservatives who would vote republican even if an unqualified conman was running for president ,, like now.

they are no more monolithic or uneducated as evangelical conservatives who would vote republican even if an unqualified conman was running for president ,, like now.

Probably not, but that just makes BOTH parties the parties of dumb.

ah n,o the republican base .
Oh..no....u..r...misteaken
nope.
Uh-huh!!!

Forum List

Back