Oakland councilwoman demands lower written test requirements to get more black cops

Because cops aren't dumb enough already
That comment said volumes about you but nothing about cops.

Court OKs Barring High IQs for Cops

Hey dumbass....your link says cops are of "above average" IQ. It also says it's legal for them to not hire candidates who score very high on it. Because...as they say...those candidates often get bored and quit early. Same reason they don't hire extremely wealthy people to be cops (btw....the military does all this same stuff when filtering candidates for certain jobs).

But....thanks to your own link...it shows cops are in fact of above average IQ. Which...as I said...is far above you.

Hey dumbass....your link says cops are of "above average" IQ. It also says it's legal for them to not hire candidates who score very high on it. Because...as they say...those candidates often get bored and quit early. Same reason they don't hire extremely wealthy people to be cops (btw....the military does all this same stuff when filtering candidates for certain jobs).

But....thanks to your own link...it shows cops are in fact of above average IQ. Which...as I said...is far above you.

They don't want people with high IQs because they are less likely to blindly follow orders and more likely to think for themselves.

Jeez, this must be really embarrassing for black people. Why does everyone assume black people are too stupid to compete with white people?

They don't want people with high IQs because they are less likely to blindly follow orders and more likely to think for themselves.

Then why do they hire people with above average IQ? Your link says so.

Guess who else they typically don't hire?

Poor people because they might steal.
People with bad credit because they're irresponsible.
People who fail the polygrapy...obvious reasons.
People with any associates or friends in gangs or anti government groups.
Posers who think they are awesome fighters (you).
Rich people because cop work is a thankless grind and they will quit early.
OVER qualified people because you invest 100K to train and equip them....and Microsoft hires them a year later.

See how that works moron? All of the above....except the last 2....are why Las Vegas Metro PD rejected YOU as an applicant.

Don't lie. I know the truth. Took me a while to figure it out. Took some research. But now I know the root of your cop hate. You tried to get on with LVPD and got rejected. Loser.

OVER qualified people because you invest 100K to train and equip them....and Microsoft hires them a year later.

See how that works moron? All of the above....except the last 2....are why Las Vegas Metro PD rejected YOU as an applicant.

Don't lie. I know the truth. Took me a while to figure it out. Took some research. But now I know the root of your cop hate. You tried to get on with LVPD and got rejected. Loser.

LOL. I have never even considered being a cop. I have far too much dignity than to be a Nazi lapdog for the state nor do I have the desire to go out and bully and harass people. You really don't know half of what you think you do, but it's entertaining nonetheless.

Many cities have done something like this. They eliminate the written test and replace it with an "interview". Most blacks cannot read.

City Councilwoman Seeks to Lower Police Exam Standards To Increase Racial Diversity - Breitbart

oct 17 2015 Oakland City Councilwoman Desley Brooks wants the Oakland Police Department to lower written exam requirements in order to open the door to greater diversity among officers.
Brooks is specifically pushing for more black officers in the Oakland PD.

According to the San Francisco Chronicle, Brooks chairs the Public Safety Committee and says she wants “a Police Department that’s reflective of the community they serve.” Brooks points out that the city’s black population is 28 percent but only 20 percent of officers are black. She wants to see this change.

Brooks established the “Department of Race and Equality” and succeeded in securing “$617,000 in the city budget” that will be used “to hold other city departments accountable for racial disparities in their services.” And after learning that black candidates for the police department “fail the written exam more often than they fail the physical abilities test” Brooks asked “if the department could consider eliminating the exam and allow applicants to take a course in its place.”

Hard to imagine why there aren't more blacks in law enforcement, what with all the positive police portrayls in the rap videos and the like. ;)

Many cities have done something like this. They eliminate the written test and replace it with an "interview". Most blacks cannot read.

City Councilwoman Seeks to Lower Police Exam Standards To Increase Racial Diversity - Breitbart

oct 17 2015 Oakland City Councilwoman Desley Brooks wants the Oakland Police Department to lower written exam requirements in order to open the door to greater diversity among officers.

According to the San Francisco Chronicle, Brooks chairs the Public Safety Committee and says she wants “a Police Department that’s reflective of the community they serve.” Brooks points out that the city’s black population is 28 percent but only 20 percent of officers are black. She wants to see this change.

Brooks established the “Department of Race and Equality” and succeeded in securing “$617,000 in the city budget” that will be used “to hold other city departments accountable for racial disparities in their services.” And after learning that black candidates for the police department “fail the written exam more often than they fail the physical abilities test” Brooks asked “if the department could consider eliminating the exam and allow applicants to take a course in its place.”

Visit the south someday....some of the dumbest motherfuckers you'll ever hear speak a fuckin sentence is hicks in uniform and on council committee's.....Oakland has a minority base that is huge and its only natural to want to have cops reflect that base. I mean, if a n**** can't read or write, it'll be perfect...since white cops shoot first and ask questions later, I don't see the conflict!! The only words needed when being a cop is.....I thought he had a gun!!!

It's funny how you talk shit about others being dumb, yet can barely put together a functional sentence.

But here's the deal, when I come across comments that make no sense to me what so ever, I ignore the comment...Its obvious you nuts get my point, otherwise, you'd move on to something more substantive.

Jeez, this must be really embarrassing for black people. Why does everyone assume black people are too stupid to compete with white people?

Because that's what the evidence says. Blacks are mentally inferior and the evidence is overwhelming.

If this councilwomen was Ben Carson's mother, Ben would be in jail right now.

LOL. I have never even considered being a cop. I have far too much dignity than to be a Nazi lapdog for the state nor do I have the desire to go out and bully and harass people. You really don't know half of what you think you do, but it's entertaining nonetheless.

Stop lying. You applied to LVPD and North Las Vegas. Took me a while. But I have contacts and...well...you're online enough to figure shit out. You were rejected by both.

99.9% of cop haters fall into 2 categories.

Criminals and wannabes who got rejected when they applied.

You're the second one. Don't be pissed at the world just because LVPD told you no. Sad.

Visit the south someday....some of the dumbest motherfuckers you'll ever hear speak a fuckin sentence is hicks in uniform and on council committee's.....Oakland has a minority base that is huge and its only natural to want to have cops reflect that base. I mean, if a n**** can't read or write, it'll be perfect...since white cops shoot first and ask questions later, I don't see the conflict!! The only words needed when being a cop is.....I thought he had a gun!!!

It's funny how you talk shit about others being dumb, yet can barely put together a functional sentence.

But here's the deal, when I come across comments that make no sense to me what so ever, I ignore the comment...Its obvious you nuts get my point, otherwise, you'd move on to something more substantive.

Yes, but making fun of you is entertaining.

Stop lying. You applied to LVPD and North Las Vegas. Took me a while. But I have contacts and...well...you're online enough to figure shit out. You were rejected by both.

You're the second one. Don't be pissed at the world just because LVPD told you no. Sad.

LOL. What ever you want to believe, dude.

Yo, BS!!! This America? If you can`t be a COP? Try another trade!!!

"GTP"
trump-hell-hole (1) (1) (1).jpg

LOL. What ever you want to believe, dude.

"Believe"? Oh...no...I know it for fact. You're a LVPD applicant reject. Hence your anger towards LE.

BUT hey....LE may not have worked out for ya. But you still have a promising career as an easy roll for white belts who are getting ready for a tournament!

Yo, BS!!! This America? If you can`t be a COP? Try another trade!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 52891

That's right. DontTazeMeBro applied to Las Vegas Metro and got denied. That's why he's such a hater now. Took me 6 months of work but I got it confirmed.

Forum List

Back