Oakland Votes To Remove Police From Schools

What could possibly go wrong?

See how many really pissed off parents won't send their future anarchists to school in the Fall.
September headlines: School violence skyrockets, gun confiscation required.
..in the hipsanic and black schools
..I knew a teacher that worked at black schools..he said the KIDS would get in the teachers faces/etc
...truth--black culture breeds criminals/violent kids

Wrong....fatherless homes leads to children who are raised without guidance as to how to be civilized....and he democrat party has made sure that Black children are born in broken homes 75% of the time. They are doing their best to do that to White and Hispanic homes as well....
blacks don't commit crimes at high rates?

Did I post that? No.
so, what am I wrong about?

See how many really pissed off parents won't send their future anarchists to school in the Fall.
..I knew a teacher that worked at black schools..he said the KIDS would get in the teachers faces/etc

Wrong....fatherless homes leads to children who are raised without guidance as to how to be civilized....and he democrat party has made sure that Black children are born in broken homes 75% of the time. They are doing their best to do that to White and Hispanic homes as well....

Did I post that? No.

Blaming Black culture...the blame goes to the democrat party...

I've long advocated to remove the police from the schools. Now maybe there are rare schools that I would understand but IMO it sends a bad message to kids. The odds of anything happening in any particular school is extremely low. We even know that the officer ran away at Parkland.
It's sends a TERRIBLE message to kids, Pknopp! They'll actually get to know a Police Officer and figure out that they're not evil monsters like you on the left keep trying to brainwash them into believing!
Do you think the odds of something happening at a school goes up or down when you remove Police from the grounds? Duh?

Did I post that? No.

....wrong.....if that's was the case, then there'd be just as much criminality per capita from the whites!!!!!!!!!!--but there IS NOT
'''''As of April 2020, Gallup polling found that 31% of Americans identified as Democrats, 30% identified as Republican, and 36% as Independent''''
.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_party_strength_in_U.S._states#:~:text=Current%20party%20strength-,Gallup,%2C%20and%2036%25%20as%20Independent.

Yes they do or they would not be in 35% of schools in Idaho. If Oakland has a need, that's fine but much of this is an over reaction.
Okay.... :rolleyes:
This is what I object to. You simply stating things in a categorical way as if you had all the facts at your fingertips.

At the very least you could do some sort of research as I have. Google the Lakeland School District and see
if you can't find some real problems there. I did.

Not a single mention of any problems in the school system.

I've long advocated to remove the police from the schools. Now maybe there are rare schools that I would understand but IMO it sends a bad message to kids. The odds of anything happening in any particular school is extremely low. We even know that the officer ran away at Parkland.
It's sends a TERRIBLE message to kids, Pknopp! They'll actually get to know a Police Officer and figure out that they're not evil monsters like you on the left keep trying to brainwash them into believing!
Do you think the odds of something happening at a school goes up or down when you remove Police from the grounds? Duh?

Neither. How did it work in Lakeland? Did the fact that there was an officer there stop what happened?

My deepest condolences to the teachers.

Even with security at certain schools, teachers do not know whether they will leave the place in one piece by the end of the school day.

When the bad actors find out there is no longer any security, may God have mercy on the teachers (and the well-behaved students who are too poor to attend a private school).
That's true. The teachers certainly get more than their share. There are seminars in how to take a beating.

Wow! I had never heard about such seminars.

I just knew that the Honorable Barack Obama had stopped suspension for defiance of teachers.

At the very least, teachers in such schools deserve combat pay -- in my opinion.
Are you in LAUSD? Knowing how to protect yourself during a beating could save your life. Teachers, no matter how badly assaulted cannot fight back no matter how big the gentle giant.

I have read that LAUSD teachers (that is, the ones with big mouths) want the school police force defunded so that the money can go to the little darlings. The school board has not yet made a decision.

Everyone should stop sending in their school tax payments.

Public schools are doomed frankly.....this is just one more nail......in less than twenty years most schooling will be remote.

JO
Who is going to watch your little crotch goblins when they are supposed to be doing their lessons?

Looking back on the Parkland, Florida school shooting, how much of a difference have they actually made in the first place?

God bless you and everyone impacted by a school shooting always!!!

Holly
Parkland was the exception rather than the rule. The police assigned to, and responding to the school were a bunch of feckless cowards.

The person who did this though did not know that. He planned and carried out the shooting despite knowing an officer was on duty.

Those who do things like this do not think as regular people think.

Every case is the exception.

That’s because you’re a Leftard moron who hates kids.

Did I post that? No.

....wrong.....if that's was the case, then there'd be just as much criminality per capita from the whites!!!!!!!!!!--but there IS NOT
'''''As of April 2020, Gallup polling found that 31% of Americans identified as Democrats, 30% identified as Republican, and 36% as Independent''''
.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_party_strength_in_U.S._states#:~:text=Current%20party%20strength-,Gallup,%2C%20and%2036%25%20as%20Independent.
Well it will be easy pickings at school.

Everyone should stop sending in their school tax payments.

Public schools are doomed frankly.....this is just one more nail......in less than twenty years most schooling will be remote.

JO
Who is going to watch your little crotch goblins when they are supposed to be doing their lessons?

Exactly it promises to be the onset of an age of Severe ignorance and low education levels.

I have never been a fan of police officers in schools, so this is fine by me. Schools need to be handling their own disciplinary issues, not pawning them off on law enforcement.
Yeah great. So you hate kids too.
“An Uzi semiautomatic rifle, with 15 hollow-point bullets, was among the weapons confiscated by district officials within the last year.”

Whelp, I guess you know what schools to shoot up next.

I have never been a fan of police officers in schools, so this is fine by me. Schools need to be handling their own disciplinary issues, not pawning them off on law enforcement.

No, I hate police states. The question is why conservatards love them so much. You guys scream about small government and wave your Gadsden flags around while worshiping the authoritarian state out of the other side of your mouth.

No, I hate police states. The question is why conservatards love them so much. You guys scream about small government and wave your Gadsden flags around while worshiping the authoritarian state out of the other side of your mouth.
I have never done any such thing. In fact i just wrote the governor here as a result of his closing businesses and told him exactly what I thought of his sorry ass and that I would not vote for him ever again.

Forum List

Back