'Oath Keepers' spotted carrying guns, walking along Ferguson streets

Format matters. You can't tell where my statements end and yours begin. If you are going to reply in "Fisking" format, learn to use the quote function properly.
I certainly can, bub. It's within the rules, so you better learn the rules. Sux to be you.

It's not about rules, it's about courtesy, and you obviously do not have any. If you won't spend the time to format your response properly I will not waste my time responding. That mean's you have given up on this discussion, not me.
You have been discourteous in almost every post. You can't answer the question is the point. You are giving up.

No, you are by refusing to format your response in a readable way. And anger in the face of oppression is nothing to apologize over.
:lol: My formatting to particular points is very clear and in context. You don't like it, and I don't care.

Be angry all you want but don't lose your common sense.

Your formatting claims my words as yours. Fix it.

What happened luddy?

Any looting go on last night?

I will wait for a link

Btw luddy, that's what the 2nd amendment meant when it said Militia

I certainly can, bub. It's within the rules, so you better learn the rules. Sux to be you.

It's not about rules, it's about courtesy, and you obviously do not have any. If you won't spend the time to format your response properly I will not waste my time responding. That mean's you have given up on this discussion, not me.
You have been discourteous in almost every post. You can't answer the question is the point. You are giving up.

No, you are by refusing to format your response in a readable way. And anger in the face of oppression is nothing to apologize over.
:lol: My formatting to particular points is very clear and in context. You don't like it, and I don't care.

You already recognized above that your claim now is false. My quotations demonstrate clearly they are not my words. You are not in charge of anything, Marty. You don't like it, and I don't care.

You already recognized above that your claim now is false. My quotations demonstrate clearly they are not my words. You are not in charge of anything, Marty. You don't like it, and I don't care.

Link to your post, clearly showing my words, which are not attributed to me.

Oath Keepers spotted carrying guns walking along Ferguson streets Page 8 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It seems you are the one wishing for violence. Do you get a chubby at the thought of police shooting down law abiding citizens?
You are the one, in fact, who wants that and trembles while projecting your desires onto me. Twelve years military service made me aware of violence and its results. So . . . eliminate any who threaten or shoot. No questions; make them go away, permanently if necessary.
Bearing arms is not a crime. you are a fucking fascist, and I call bullshit on your military service. You think only government has the right of force, and that makes you an asshole.
Hit a nerve, hmmm. When LEO is present, there is no need for an unorganized militia roaming the streets. I assure you the police have them under surveillance all of the time, and in serious situations and after dark they are closely shadowed by LEO operatives. There is no need for them.
The LEO's in the area were unable to keep order, these people were protecting people and property. LEO "presence" is not enough, and they do not have the sole right to bear arms in public, regardless of what you want in your fascist little wet dreams.
If they have a remit for a particular business or property, sure. But they have no remit as unorganized militia to "supplement" LEO. If LEO tells them to AO the area or stand down, they should do that politely and quietly. No unorganized militia has a right to confront or disobey LEO commands.
Everyone should blindly obey LEO commands
:thup:
Got it

Isn't that what should have happened, in Ferguson, in the first place?

Marty knows the law. If gunfire breaks out, the LEO will tell the unorganized militia to put down their weapons and leave. If the militia resist and raise their weapons, they will be shot. Marty knows the law and hates it.

Is that how we won the Revolutionary War?

Oath Keepers spotted carrying guns walking along Ferguson streets Page 8 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
The words are quoted from you. Marty, the's the end of the subject. It's within the rules. Instead of responding to you, I am responding to direct statements, those statements being wrong. You don't like it being outed.

Marty, please learn the rules of posting here.

Sassy, you haves a streak of feralness, a feline lack of courage that will strike from cover but run away when confronted.

Ram, we are not in a revolutionary or civil war.

The words are quoted from you. Marty, the's the end of the subject. It's within the rules. Instead of responding to you, I am responding to direct statements, those statements being wrong. You don't like it being outed.

There is no reference in your original post that the "quoted" statements were from me. You did not format them properly. Fix it.

Marty, please learn the rules of posting here.

Sassy, you haves a streak of feralness, a feline lack of courage that will strike from cover but run away when confronted.

Ram, we are not in a revolutionary or civil war.

Fix it.

Can't they just let them celebrate their new left wing, secular holiday....#sociopaththuglivesmatterday...in peace?

Forum List

Back