'Oath Keepers' spotted carrying guns, walking along Ferguson streets

#Blacklivesmatter is sort of old, tired of hearing that garbage

LOL...Like you used to be down with the cause in the first place lol

I'm just about as tired of #Blacklivesmatter as I am clown avatars. It's really, really old
#Blacklivesmatter is sort of old, tired of hearing that garbage

I'm just about as tired of #Blacklivesmatter as I am clown avatars. It's really, really old

Yeah because you were a supporter who turned on black lives matter and Clown avatars! Got anymore excuse besides age.
She's just a little girl....cut her some slack. Maybe someday she'll grow up and be considered an adult..............tho I doubt it.
Maybe some day you'll stop posting like a 3 year old as well.
Oh look...another White Knighter. So, has Hillary been charged yet?

Yeah because you were a supporter who turned on black lives matter and Clown avatars! Got anymore excuse besides age.
She's just a little girl....cut her some slack. Maybe someday she'll grow up and be considered an adult..............tho I doubt it.
Stick to the topic....and quit spamming shitforbrains.

I didn't miss it.
And yet...no comment on its "wishing for violence". How odd.

Omission is not acceptance or endorsement. You can handle commenting on it, you are a big girl.
Ah...I see that De-nial is not just a river in Egypt. :rofl:

Where is any denial? The comment was made, you responded to it, I didn't. My statement covers that adequately.
:lol: Sure marty...sure. There's nothing partisan about condemning comments about violence from one poster while being silent about comments about violence from another poster that you admit to have seen. Nothing to see here folks....:lol:

Again omission is not acceptance. Do you comment on every violent post made by people you agree with?

So, Hillary has NOT been charged yet. Why not? I rely on you to give us updates on her impending arrest.

And yet...no comment on its "wishing for violence". How odd.

Omission is not acceptance or endorsement. You can handle commenting on it, you are a big girl.

Where is any denial? The comment was made, you responded to it, I didn't. My statement covers that adequately.
:lol: Sure marty...sure. There's nothing partisan about condemning comments about violence from one poster while being silent about comments about violence from another poster that you admit to have seen. Nothing to see here folks....:lol:

Again omission is not acceptance. Do you comment on every violent post made by people you agree with?
Let's see here.....you comment on ONE poster and let another poster slide even tho you admit to having seen their post. I wonder what they call that around here.....................ah....partisanship and/or hypocrisy. I say both.

It seems you are the one wishing for violence. Do you get a chubby at the thought of police shooting down law abiding citizens?
You are the one, in fact, who wants that and trembles while projecting your desires onto me. Twelve years military service made me aware of violence and its results. So . . . eliminate any who threaten or shoot. No questions; make them go away, permanently if necessary.
Bearing arms is not a crime. you are a fucking fascist, and I call bullshit on your military service. You think only government has the right of force, and that makes you an asshole.
Hit a nerve, hmmm. When LEO is present, there is no need for an unorganized militia roaming the streets. I assure you the police have them under surveillance all of the time, and in serious situations and after dark they are closely shadowed by LEO operatives. There is no need for them.
The LEO's in the area were unable to keep order, these people were protecting people and property. LEO "presence" is not enough, and they do not have the sole right to bear arms in public, regardless of what you want in your fascist little wet dreams.
If they have a remit for a particular business or property, sure. But they have no remit as unorganized militia to "supplement" LEO. If LEO tells them to AO the area or stand down, they should do that politely and quietly. No unorganized militia has a right to confront or disobey LEO commands.

Police do not have the right in Missouri to force law abiding citizens to disarm visible long arms, and they do not have the right to tell people who are not breaking the law to vacate.

LEO commands are only valid if there is something unlawful being done that turns them into lawful commands.

Let's see here.....you comment on ONE poster and let another poster slide even tho you admit to having seen their post. I wonder what they call that around here.....................ah....partisanship and/or hypocrisy. I say both.

Farkey has a track record of being a fascist statist twat. Sassy may have been serious or just baiting people. Again, you can handle it if you want to, I'm on Farkey's case of being a totalitarian boot licker.

Farkey has a track record of being a fascist statist twat. Sassy may have been serious or just baiting people. Again, you can handle it if you want to, I'm on Farkey's case of being a totalitarian boot licker.
Yes, yes....I know you've got all sorts of excuses for your hypocrisy. Most Hypocrites do.

You are the one, in fact, who wants that and trembles while projecting your desires onto me. Twelve years military service made me aware of violence and its results. So . . . eliminate any who threaten or shoot. No questions; make them go away, permanently if necessary.
Bearing arms is not a crime. you are a fucking fascist, and I call bullshit on your military service. You think only government has the right of force, and that makes you an asshole.
Hit a nerve, hmmm. When LEO is present, there is no need for an unorganized militia roaming the streets. I assure you the police have them under surveillance all of the time, and in serious situations and after dark they are closely shadowed by LEO operatives. There is no need for them.
The LEO's in the area were unable to keep order, these people were protecting people and property. LEO "presence" is not enough, and they do not have the sole right to bear arms in public, regardless of what you want in your fascist little wet dreams.
If they have a remit for a particular business or property, sure. But they have no remit as unorganized militia to "supplement" LEO. If LEO tells them to AO the area or stand down, they should do that politely and quietly. No unorganized militia has a right to confront or disobey LEO commands.

Police do not have the right in Missouri to force law abiding citizens to disarm visible long arms, and they do not have the right to tell people who are not breaking the law to vacate.

LEO commands are only valid if there is something unlawful being done that turns them into lawful commands.
No one is saying to disarm, so you fail. They have every right in perilous situations to tell citizens to move along. The citizen does not have the right to debate whether a command is lawful, but must obey and litigate later. If you are given a command to leave and do not or return, you will be arrested for obstruction of justice, normally a misdemeanor. If you physically resist while armed, you can be charged with a felony. You are a hypocrite, Marty.

I'm surprised that these guys in Ferguson carrying guns are not also carrying gasoline to throw on any fire that they might come across.

Yes, yes....I know you've got all sorts of excuses for your hypocrisy. Most Hypocrites do.

What hypocrisy?

What hypocrisy?
Explained and you are dismissed.

So, Hillary has NOT been charged yet. Why not? I rely on you to give us updates on her impending arrest.
I don't think they're going to arrest her. She's just going to find it difficult to get a security clearance. If she's elected she'll be the first president who won't be allowed to see classified information.

No one is saying to disarm, so you fail. They have every right in perilous situations to tell citizens to move along. The citizen does not have the right to debate whether a command is lawful, but must obey and litigate later. If you are given a command to leave and do not or return, you will be arrested for obstruction of justice, normally a misdemeanor. If you physically resist while armed, you can be charged with a felony. You are a hypocrite, Marty.

Obey and litigate later is worthless because police will never face repercussions for it. If they were actually fired for issuing an unlawful order you would have a point, but they are always cleared and keep their job. Look at the asshole in Utah who shot some guys dog in the guys own yard, and got off scott free.

Police are not our lords and masters, they are civil servants, something you seem to forget. You seem to want to go back to feudalism, where only government authorized people have the right to force, and the rest of us can go fuck ourselves.

Not happening you statist twat.

What hypocrisy?
Explained and you are dismissed.

Not explained, and you can kindly go play in traffic.

"Obey and litigate later is worthless because police will never face repercussions for it." You don't know that. And that is the way it is.

"Look at the asshole in Utah who shot some guys dog in the guys own yard, and got off scott free." The shooting in SLC of the dog really shook me up. The Chief of Police and I quarrelled in the AFCU building down the street from LEO hqs, but he was right in that the cop had followed protocol. I told Chris to change the protocol.

"Police are not our lords and masters, they are civil servants, something you seem to forget." I know fully who they are and why they are empowered to use violence. So that yahoos like you are not running around with guns in serious situations.

How is it feudalism?

I'm surprised that these guys in Ferguson carrying guns are not also carrying gasoline to throw on any fire that they might come across.

So exercising rights now equals arson? Right....

OK, go into a dark crowded theater and exercise your right to free speech by yelling, "FIRE!!!!!"

That is an actual illegal action, which would be the equivalent of the Oath keepers firing on people or even brandishing their weapons for no reason.
Not just walking around legally armed.

Forum List

Back