'Oath Keepers' spotted carrying guns, walking along Ferguson streets

Marty, please learn the rules of posting here.

Sassy, you haves a streak of feralness, a feline lack of courage that will strike from cover but run away when confronted.

Ram, we are not in a revolutionary or civil war.

Fix it.
Now you are spamming.

You didn't properly reference my statements when you replied, and made it look like you made the statements, which are attributed to you alone when they are quoted by others.

Fix it.
:crybaby:

Anyone with an ounce of integrity know that these people are there to inflame the crowd both non-violent and the trouble makers among them.
The aren't working with Law enforcement, which doesn't want them there and they aren't there on the request of any citizens or business.

If trouble were to start what are they going to do...fire into crowds???
They have no arrest authority unless they witness a felony committed and if they do will their response be lawful and appropriate???

If the real criminals wanted to deal with these folk, a couple of bricks dropped from the roof of a building will pretty much take them out.

Now you are spamming.

You didn't properly reference my statements when you replied, and made it look like you made the statements, which are attributed to you alone when they are quoted by others.

Fix it.
:crybaby: Nope. You are spamming. IAW the rules, I acted properly. You are unhappy you are not in charge. And the Oath Keepers decide which LEO commands are lawful at their own peril.

Now you are spamming.

Fix it.
:crybaby: Nope. You are spamming. IAW the rules, I acted properly. You are unhappy you are not in charge. And the Oath Keepers decide which LEO commands are lawful at their own peril.

I am not spamming, I am sending a single reply to each of your statements.

Fix it.

Marty, please learn the rules of posting here.

Sassy, you haves a streak of feralness, a feline lack of courage that will strike from cover but run away when confronted.

Ram, we are not in a revolutionary or civil war.

Fix it.
Now you are spamming.

Fix it.

and now the peanut gallery begins to respond.

I posted according to the rules. Get over it. Or call an Oath Keeper.

Fix it.

What exactly is Jake supposed to "fix"?

He line by line replied to a post of mine, but did not set up the quote function properly, nor did he reference me as the person he was responding to. In all future posts it refers to both my statements and his as belonging to him.
It does not. The quotations are what I am referring to, so they belong to somebody else . . . you.

Now you are spamming.

Fix it.

Fix it.
You are spamming. Stop it.

Marty has trouble with the rules. Well, he is a libertarian. Yet he acts as an authoritarian silly in telling people what to do. Off to the gym.

Fix it.

He line by line replied to a post of mine, but did not set up the quote function properly, nor did he reference me as the person he was responding to. In all future posts it refers to both my statements and his as belonging to him.
It does not. The quotations are what I am referring to, so they belong to somebody else . . . you.

My name is not shown on the post.

Marty has trouble with the rules. Well, he is a libertarian. Yet he acts as an authoritarian silly in telling people what to do. Off to the gym.

There is no appeal to authority here, there is two sides arguing. Fix it.

Fix it.

Oh, understand. Sometimes this happens totally by accident and then a person has to edit the quote brackets back in where they belong.

Fucking WIN!!! Thrilled to see this.........most of America ( a vast majority by the way ) is sick as shit of this black victimhood crap!!!

Gotta remember........this forum is littered with limpwristed progressive fags who dive for cover at the sight of a gun. These people are decidedly fringe and in many cases, mental cases given that they think limpwristedness is embraced by the majority!!!

Its not :funnyface::fu::funnyface:>>> Record number of Americans oppose handgun ban - The Washington Post

When Americans see savages lighting fires and standing like hero's with their arms over their heads in the middle of the street they think ONE thing: time to get a gun!!! Tens of millions have been sold since Obama took office!![URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/duh_smiley.gif.html][/URL]

Nuttley, you utter moron. Paid leftwing protesters caused the riots in Ferguson. 33 million bucks went into this "Black Lives Matter" created farce.

#Blacklivesmatter is sort of old, tired of hearing that garbage

LOL...Like you used to be down with the cause in the first place lol

I'm just about as tired of #Blacklivesmatter as I am clown avatars. It's really, really old

Yes, less than a year old. You have the attention span of a child.

Now you are spamming.

Fix it.

Fix it.

Fix it.

Oh, understand. Sometimes this happens totally by accident and then a person has to edit the quote brackets back in where they belong.

But Farkey refuses to do it, and I will continue to call his piddly ass out on it until he does.

Forum List

Back