"Oathkeepers" FOUNDER makes death-threat against Sen. John McCain (R-AZ)

Not cool, not cool at all. Some people are particularly stupid. Like Stewart Rhodes, the founder of "The Oathkeepers":

John McCain 'Should Be Hung By The Neck Until Dead'

More specifically (at 2:34):

“John Cain [sic] is a traitor to the Constitution,” he added. “He should be tried for treason before a jury of his peers — which he would deny you, he supports your denial of a jury trial, he supported the NDAA saying that he could just have the president slam you into a brig in North Carolina or South Carolina or wherever else he wanted to, try you by military tribunal and have you executed. He would deny you the right for trial to jury, but we will give him a trial for jury, and then after we convict him, he should be hung by the neck until dead. But that was their candidate!”

The comments were made last week.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is far off the cliff many Righties have slipped. They issue death threats to legally elected officials just because they don't like something that official has said or done.

I'm pretty sure the SS will be paying him a visit pretty soon.

There's really not much to discuss, since death threats against elected officials is a federal crime which carries a stiff jail-term as penalty.

Well I think the same should happen to your dear leader, he's a much bigger traitor than McCain ever thought of being, you gonna report me to the secret service? LMAO

You are obviously not feeling well. Do you have a fever.

Have Righties jumped this far off the cliff? Really?

Wow...

Providing aid and comfort to our enemies is the very definition of treason, your dear leader has been doing it from day 1. Try to spin it any way you want, the SOB is guilty.

Statistikhengst: You realize the "He would deny you the right for trial to jury, but we will give him a trial for jury, and then after we convict him, ..." is all right there in the OP? It's not hidden.

You should seriously considering deleting that part and leaving only the bolded portion. People might not take away the right message otherwise.

No. I quoted it all for context. Alone, the hyperbole of the man before he says the rest speaks volumes.
If your point is that he believes in what he's saying, I agree with you.

That doesn't make it an actionable death threat (i.e. "death threats against elected officials is a federal crime ..."). Presenting it as such simply tells us that Mr. Rhodes put more care into crafting his rhetoric than you put into addressing it.

Aside from the penalty of death vs. lifelong imprisonment, how do Mr. Rhodes' statements differ from leftist demands that Pres. Bush and Dick Cheney be prosecuted for war crimes?

The dipshit did not make a death threat. He expressed an opinion that John "Cane" had violated the Constitution and should therefore be tried, convicted, and executed for his crimes.

Statistikhengst: You realize the "He would deny you the right for trial to jury, but we will give him a trial for jury, and then after we convict him, ..." is all right there in the OP? It's not hidden.

You should seriously considering deleting that part and leaving only the bolded portion. People might not take away the right message otherwise.

No. I quoted it all for context. Alone, the hyperbole of the man before he says the rest speaks volumes.

That doesn't make it an actionable death threat (i.e. "death threats against elected officials is a federal crime ..."). Presenting it as such simply tells us that Mr. Rhodes put more care into crafting his rhetoric than you put into addressing it.

Aside from the penalty of death vs. lifelong imprisonment, how do Mr. Rhodes' statements differ from leftist demands that Pres. Bush and Dick Cheney be prosecuted for war crimes?

Well, duh, of course it's a death threat: to build up such a scenario with such hateful rhetoric, and then to place the cherry on the top the way he did:

'Should Be Hung By The Neck Until Dead' .

And yes, a death threat against an elected official is indeed a federal crime.

As for your try at deflection and finger point at "Leftists", ask them. I never once said that Bush or any member of his administration should be tried for war crimes.

Your lack of intellect is showing.
You wear the pointy hat well.

Not cool, not cool at all. Some people are particularly stupid. Like Stewart Rhodes, the founder of "The Oathkeepers":

“John Cain [sic] is a traitor to the Constitution,” he added. “He should be tried for treason before a jury of his peers — which he would deny you, he supports your denial of a jury trial, he supported the NDAA saying that he could just have the president slam you into a brig in North Carolina or South Carolina or wherever else he wanted to, try you by military tribunal and have you executed. He would deny you the right for trial to jury, but we will give him a trial for jury, and then after we convict him, he should be hung by the neck until dead. But that was their candidate!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is far off the cliff many Righties have slipped. They issue death threats to legally elected officials just because they don't like something that official has said or done.

There's really not much to discuss, since death threats against elected officials is a federal crime which carries a stiff jail-term as penalty.

Well I think the same should happen to your dear leader, he's a much bigger traitor than McCain ever thought of being, you gonna report me to the secret service? LMAO

Who is this "your dear leader" you speak of?

The mulatto messiah of course. You know the slimy piece of chicago gutter trash occupying the white house.

Well, duh, of course it's a death threat: to build up such a scenario with such hateful rhetoric, and then to place the cherry on the top the way he did:

'Should Be Hung By The Neck Until Dead' .

And yes, a death threat against an elected official is indeed a federal crime.

As for your try at deflection and finger point at "Leftists", ask them. I never once said that Bush or any member of his administration should be tried for war crimes.
By all means, write whichever AG has jurisdiction and call attention to the video clip.

Although there's a sliver of a chance your letter winds up collecting dust in the junk bin, the smart money is on it mobilizing the AG's office to come down on Mr. Rhodes like a ton of bricks. :thup:

Also, where is the death threat? Rhodes clearly says he should be given a trial by jury on the charge of treason. US Code prescribes death for those convicted of treason, Rhodes is merely stating the punishment under US law.

Nice slander/hit thread.

Should be moved to badlands.

The mulatto messiah of course. You know the slimy piece of chicago gutter trash occupying the white house.

WOW! How long did it take you to come up with that well thought out rebuttal? Idiot.

He could always say he's trying to make a movie about it, Progs like movies about killing politicians, well Republican ones anyway

I'm just going to keep reposting this until the thread goes to Badlands:

"Also, where is the death threat? Rhodes clearly says he should be given a trial by jury on the charge of treason. US Code prescribes death for those convicted of treason, Rhodes is merely stating the punishment under US law.

Nice slander/hit thread.

Should be moved to badlands."

It tops any comment you have made with your simple mind.

WOW! How long did it take you to come up with that well thought out rebuttal? Idiot.

You are really a disgusting individual.
It's one thing to disagree with Obama (much like myself) and then there are the immature nut jobs like yourself, who hate, hate hate.

Also, where is the death threat? Rhodes clearly says he should be given a trial by jury on the charge of treason. US Code prescribes death for those convicted of treason, Rhodes is merely stating the punishment under US law.

Nice slander/hit thread.

Should be moved to badlands.

No, because it's not his job to decide that McCain or any elected official should be accused of or tried for treason to begin with.

See how that works?

Righties live in an imaginary world. Really, they do.

Stats is blowing air out his ass again, no surprise. "Should be" is an opine VERY legal NOT a threat. Seems Stats has resorted to Guno level posting in order to get views.

I think I will email that group and suggest they get a DMCA take down order to remove that lie.

Well, you do that, you fucking dolt, and feel free to blow it out your ass, like you always do.

Forum List

Back