"Oathkeepers" FOUNDER makes death-threat against Sen. John McCain (R-AZ)

Also, where is the death threat? Rhodes clearly says he should be given a trial by jury on the charge of treason. US Code prescribes death for those convicted of treason, Rhodes is merely stating the punishment under US law.

Nice slander/hit thread.

Should be moved to badlands.

Also, where is the death threat? Rhodes clearly says he should be given a trial by jury on the charge of treason. US Code prescribes death for those convicted of treason, Rhodes is merely stating the punishment under US law.

Nice slander/hit thread.

Should be moved to badlands.

Ok, I will do this very slowly for your severely damaged neurons.

It is not that butthurt Tea Partyesque fuckwad's job to decide who is to be charged with treason. By building a scenario in it's entirety and ending with such a gross:

"and then after we convict him, he should be hung by the neck until dead.",

he obviously made a death threat, VERY obviously, for he has personally already found McCain "guilty" of "treason", which is why he wrote "and then after we convict him" instead of 'and then if he is found guilty'.

Words have meaning.

You are just way too butthurt and absolutely hateful yourself to be able to see that.

I swear, Righties have become clinically insane, and I mean, REALLY insane. They say stupid shit that no sensible person would have ever thought to have said even 30 years ago, and then they, just like you, are total pussies and act as if they are not responsible for their words.

Well, they are.

So, fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

Last edited:
Not cool, not cool at all. Some people are particularly stupid. Like Stewart Rhodes, the founder of "The Oathkeepers":

John McCain 'Should Be Hung By The Neck Until Dead'

More specifically (at 2:34):

“John Cain [sic] is a traitor to the Constitution,” he added. “He should be tried for treason before a jury of his peers — which he would deny you, he supports your denial of a jury trial, he supported the NDAA saying that he could just have the president slam you into a brig in North Carolina or South Carolina or wherever else he wanted to, try you by military tribunal and have you executed. He would deny you the right for trial to jury, but we will give him a trial for jury, and then after we convict him, he should be hung by the neck until dead. But that was their candidate!”

The comments were made last week.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is far off the cliff many Righties have slipped. They issue death threats to legally elected officials just because they don't like something that official has said or done.

I'm pretty sure the SS will be paying him a visit pretty soon.

There's really not much to discuss, since death threats against elected officials is a federal crime which carries a stiff jail-term as penalty.

Well I think the same should happen to your dear leader, he's a much bigger traitor than McCain ever thought of being, you gonna report me to the secret service? LMAO

You are really a disgusting individual.
It's one thing to disagree with Obama (much like myself) and then there are the immature nut jobs like yourself, who hate, hate hate.

I don't hate that piece of shit any more than a turd I flush down the toilet, hate takes energy and he ain't worth any.

“John Cain [sic] is a traitor to the Constitution,” he added. “He should be tried for treason before a jury of his peers — which he would deny you, he supports your denial of a jury trial, he supported the NDAA saying that he could just have the president slam you into a brig in North Carolina or South Carolina or wherever else he wanted to, try you by military tribunal and have you executed. He would deny you the right for trial to jury, but we will give him a trial for jury, and then after we convict him, he should be hung by the neck until dead. But that was their candidate!”

This is clearly ignorant and ridiculous, on many, many levels.

It's also typical of the hateful fear-mongering common to most on the extreme right.

Forum List

Back