Obama:11/1/13"Excessively high temperatures"1/6/14;Record-Breaking Cold Grips Chicago

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
A perfect example of Obama; 180 degrees from the truth, HOT is really COLD - 46 million uninsured never existed.. oh we could go on as to how FAR WRONG this
inept inexperience Chief Executive Officer has been!

Executive Order: 'Excessively High Temperatures' 'Already' Harming Public Health -
Excessively high temperatures" are "already" harming public health nationwide, Pres. Obama declared on Nov. 1, 2013, two months before today's assault by record low temperatures.

In his executive order on climate change, Obama warned that too much rain - and not enough rain - also dictated that executive action against climate fluctuations:

"The impacts of climate change -- including an increase in prolonged periods of excessively high temperatures, more heavy downpours, an increase in wildfires, more severe droughts, permafrost thawing, ocean acidification, and sea-level rise -- are already affecting communities, natural resources, ecosystems, economies, and public health across the Nation. These impacts are often most significant for communities that already face economic or health-related challenges, and for species and habitats that are already facing other pressures."

Executive Order: 'Excessively High Temperatures' 'Already' Harming Public Health | CNS News

Record-Breaking Cold Grips Chicago
-15 recorded at O'Hare at 7 a.m. breaks existing low set on this date in 1894 and 1988

Source: Record-Breaking Cold Grips Chicago | NBC Chicago

Warmists will tell you it isn't cold. It's really hot and deniers are just lying and saying it's cold. It is really bikini weather.

Obama the snake oil salesman...unfortunately, a lot of people fall for his stupidity...and look where we are now

remember, he's going to stop the seas rising and heal the planet too

my gawd people feel for this garbage and elected an thug to be our President

I never thought I'd lived to see the day when a President wanted and much less SAID that he wanted these events to happen:
1)I'd like higher gas prices, just not so quickly" LiveLeak.com - Obama: Id like higher gas prices, just not so quickly
2)"Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket." Obama: I?ll make energy prices ?skyrocket? « Hot Air
3)"I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program" Barack Obama on single payer in 2003 | Physicians for a National Health Program

Again 180 degrees from what ALL of want!
Do all of us want higher gas prices or monthly utility rates to climb or to destroy $100 billion a year tax paying industry putting 500,000 people out of work?

Why would ANY one much less a President want this? Totally stupid!

Forum List

Back