🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama a demon... cause he smells like one???

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The biased MSM constantly defending Obama repeats this story...
“I've been told this by high up folks,” he continued. “They say listen, Obama and Hillary both smell like sulfur.”

Word of the demonic allegations reached the President of the United States, and he responded by checking himself for a sulfuric odour.

“I was reading the other day, there’s a guy on the radio who apparently - Trump’s on his show frequently - he said me and Hillary are demons. Said we smell like sulfur. Ain’t that something,” the President told a campaign rally in North Carolina, before sniffing the back of his hand.

“Now, I mean, come on, people!” he said with a smile.
Obama responds to absurd 'demonic' claims by sniffing himself

Now I'm not sure why Obama is poking fun of this because I didn't hear a word from him when
his hero Venezula leader Chavez calls Bush the devil and the Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez took his verbal battle with the ... a day after Bush's appearance: “In this very spot it smells like sulfur still.”.

“I've been told this by high up folks,” he continued. “They say listen, Obama and Hillary both smell like sulfur.”

Word of the demonic allegations reached the President of the United States, and he responded by checking himself for a sulfuric odour.

“I was reading the other day, there’s a guy on the radio who apparently - Trump’s on his show frequently - he said me and Hillary are demons. Said we smell like sulfur. Ain’t that something,” the President told a campaign rally in North Carolina, before sniffing the back of his hand.

Now I'm not sure why Obama is poking fun of this because I didn't hear a word from him when
his hero Venezula leader Chavez calls Bush the devil and the Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez took his verbal battle with the ... a day after Bush's appearance: “In this very spot it smells like sulfur still.”.

It is actually a good thing to smell like sulfur, your body is fighting toxins which build up and cause illnesses... You should have looked this up before you posted such nonsense...

Ears is just one fucked up hot mess. He's even to stupid to be a demon
Says the smelly turd who is TOO stupid TO know the difference between TOO and TO.

Not to mention this creepy coincidence.

130125obama.jpg

hillary-fly.jpg

It is actually a good thing to smell like sulfur, your body is fighting toxins which build up and cause illnesses... You should have looked this up before you posted such nonsense...

Tell that to Obama! He was the one that was complaining...not me!
I was just sharing an observation of how the MSM bias will protect Obama while doing as this MSM editor once said:
The Editor of NewsWeek, Evan Thomas was once asked about George Bush and this is his response.
"our job is to bash the president[Bush], that's what we do." Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington, February 2, 2007.http://newsbusters.org/node/10631

RIGHT HIS job was to BASH Bush. He is a journalist. Unbiased. Objective. Professional. RIGHT??
But when it came to Obama? This same hard-nosed "bashing journalist"- Editor of NewsWeek gushed about Obama.....
"I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/kyle-drennen/2009/06/05/newsweek-s-evan-thomas-obama-sort-god

That was my point... Obama good guy ... Trump rest of us a basket of deplorables according to the MSM and devils!

Tell that to Obama! He was the one that was complaining...not me!
I was just sharing an observation of how the MSM bias will protect Obama while doing as this MSM editor once said:
The Editor of NewsWeek, Evan Thomas was once asked about George Bush and this is his response.
"our job is to bash the president[Bush], that's what we do." Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington, February 2, 2007.http://newsbusters.org/node/10631

RIGHT HIS job was to BASH Bush. He is a journalist. Unbiased. Objective. Professional. RIGHT??
But when it came to Obama? This same hard-nosed "bashing journalist"- Editor of NewsWeek gushed about Obama.....
"I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/kyle-drennen/2009/06/05/newsweek-s-evan-thomas-obama-sort-god

That was my point... Obama good guy ... Trump rest of us a basket of deplorables according to the MSM and devils!

That is almost too hard to believe because it is so blatantly obvious and embarrassing.

Honest mainstream journalism is virtually dead and they don't seem to care.

Forum List

Back