Obama a subhuman mongrel

If you live in that state maybe you should care.

Sorry but I haven't heard a word from Ted Nugent other than from you morons here who think he somehow matters since the last time I heard one of his songs on the radio 20 or more years ago.

He is irrelevant to almost everyone

He's threatened the life of the President on multiple occasions

That's pretty "relevant".

And if the SS took those threats seriously he would be in jail.

So apparently even the people tasked with protecting the POTUS think Nugent is irrelevant.

So why do you think he is so important?

They took it seriously enough to pay him a visit.

And even with that..Republicans still thought it was okay to take him to the SOTU.

That's why it's important.

Really? Senatorial candidate Greg Abbott, who Nugent was campaigning for, considers him 'irrelevant'?

This was the statement from the Abbott camp:

Ted Nugent is a forceful advocate for individual liberty and constitutional rights—especially the Second Amendment rights cherished by Texans. … While he may sometimes say things or use language that Greg Abbott would not endorse or agree with, we appreciate the support of everyone who supports protecting our Constitution.

Wow...'protecting our Constitution'...

Perhaps Mr. Abbott is not aware that the Constitution was amended awhile back to take out the parts that treated blacks

as 'subhuman'.

Sorry but I haven't heard a word from Ted Nugent other than from you morons here who think he somehow matters since the last time I heard one of his songs on the radio 20 or more years ago.

So what you're saying is that anyone on this board who isn't from Texas but is criticizing Wendy Davis

should shut up and mind their own business?

Ouch. We'll see how many agree.

btw, a quick FYI. A Senator impacts NATIONAL policy. No matter what state he's from, that's everybody's business.

Yeah mid your own business is a good place to start and the thread Op is whining about what ted nugent said not what some wannabe politician said.

Again Nugent is irrelevant and anyone who takes him seriously is a moron.

So apparently even the people tasked with protecting the POTUS think Nugent is irrelevant.

And even with that..Republicans still thought it was okay to take him to the SOTU.

They were doing their job. The "threat" was obviously nonexistent or he would have been arrested. IOW irrelevant.

So we are supposed to answer for his every statement?

Last edited:
This is the assertion of prominent Republican Ted Nugent

Ted Nugent hits campaign trail after calling Obama ?subhuman mongrel? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the acorn community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America."

How can anyone take this party seriously?

Liberals/Democrats made a science of portraying President Bush as a monkey, many of them on and off this board routinely refer to him as chimpanzee.

Is "subhuman mongrel" any worse than monkey and chimpanzee?

I condemn Ted Nugent for what he said, but let the liberals/democrats stop acting hurt and call the kettle black (no pun intended).

Ted Nugent hits campaign trail after calling Obama ?subhuman mongrel? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the acorn community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America."

Liberals/Democrats made a science of portraying President Bush as a monkey, many of them on and off this board routinely refer to him as chimpanzee.

I condemn Ted Nugent for what he said, but let the liberals/democrats stop acting hurt and call the kettle black (no pun intended).
Pot kettle and all that.

I can't believe so many on the left thanked rw for this post. Perhaps they're getting desperate looking for positive news for their side.

When did Ted Nugent win election?

We can point to the words and actions of your elected officials in the Democrat Party, day in and day out, and show you what they're up to, and all you can do is resort to pointing out the words of some guy that wouldn't win election for dog-catcher.

He's not the one setting up a transformative government in this country as we speak. Obama and these Democrats are.

As long as Republicans use Nugent as a spokesperson and quest at their campaign events he is fair game.

He's fair game, but he is not a spokesperson for the Republicans.

He's a private citizen using what we used to call "freedom of speech" to voice his opinion. Nothing more. He is not in the position to set policy or pass laws.

When he attends an event by invitation to an event that is sponsored and or paid for in part or full by an official unit of the Republican Party he becomes a spokesperson for the party. The only way out or away from that is if officials of the party that have paid or supported his appearance and speech, words and opinions, make clear that they disagree with, and disavow his comments. Without that disagreement and disavowment, Nugent is speaking on behalf of the Republican and representing them and their views.

They were doing their job. The "threat" was obviously nonexistent or he would have been arrested. IOW irrelevant.

Doing their job?

They don't pay many people visits.

The threat was serious enough to go see Mr. Nugent.

And you skipped the second point.

Why is that?

Doing their job?

They don't pay many people visits.

The threat was serious enough to go see Mr. Nugent.

And you skipped the second point.

Why is that?

How do you know how many visits the SS pays to people?

I don't speak for any republicans so your second point is also irrelevant.

We've been hearing them call him "The Chimp" for over 10 years.

Many of the folks who made those sorts of jokes were roundly condemned by mainstream Liberals.

Additionally, none of them were invited to campaign for Democrats, speak at Democratic functions or to Bush's speeches.

But KUDOs to you for condemning Nugent.

I believe you are the first in this thread on the conservative side to do that.

I can't believe so many on the left thanked rw for this post. Perhaps they're getting desperate looking for positive news for their side.

We can point to the words and actions of your elected officials in the Democrat Party, day in and day out, and show you what they're up to, and all you can do is resort to pointing out the words of some guy that wouldn't win election for dog-catcher.

He's not the one setting up a transformative government in this country as we speak. Obama and these Democrats are.
California Republican refuses to resign from post after sending picture depicting Obama as ape - CBS News

Davenport, a Tea Party member and elected official of the County Republican party, sent an email to fellow party members in which Mr. Obama's head is pasted on the body of a baby ape. The image also depicts two adult apes wearing human clothing - presumably referencing Mr. Obama's parents. "Now you know why no birth certificate," reads the accompanying text.
Davenport later apologized to recipients of the email in the event that she had offended anyone with the image, and denied the implication that the depiction was racist.
"I simply found it amusing regarding the character of Obama and all the questions surrounding his origin of birth," she wrote in an email. "In no way did I even consider the fact he's half black when I sent out the email."

042511-politics-marilyn-davenport.jpg

You're lying.

She has "Tea Party Sympathies", not that she was a member. What makes her a TP sympathizer, could it be that she's supposedly a Christian?
What does it mean to have Tea Party sympathies? Do you hate all of the spending that's been going on in Washington?
A link talking about the email says she is a retired Christian Book publisher.

Maybe they could make up their minds which part of the GOP base they intend to attack, huh?

It says she had resigned from the Republican Central Committee. Big whoop.

Also, this was the reaction from the folks in the GOP that do make policy in the state...

California Republican Party Chairman Tom Del Beccaro today called Marilyn Davenport's Obama-ape email "completely unacceptable," said he fully supports OC GOP boss Scott Baugh's call for Davenport's resignation and declared that the party does "not condone intolerance in any way."
BTW, your link is to a story that's almost 3 years old.

Links

Marilyn Davenport Speaks: Author of Obama-Ape Email is Sorry
[UPDATED: KTLA Gets Davenport Scoop] Racist Orange County Republican Email: President Obama and His Parents Are Apes
President_Obama_Monkeys-thumb-480x341.jpg

County GOP group censures official over Obama chimp depiction - CNN.com

Davenport, who is a Tea Party activist and an elected member of the central committee of the Republican Party of Orange County, said she felt the e-mail was a joke, CNN affiliate KTLA reported. It referred to debate over whether or not Obama was born in the United States.
Soon after it came out, the county's GOP chairman, Scott Baugh, called for Davenport's resignation in a Twitter message posted on the group's website. California's Democratic Party has also demanded that Davenport step down.
In an apology that included two Bible passages, Davenport initially said she would not repeat her error.
"I am an imperfect Christian lady who tries her best to live a Christ-like honoring life," the statement said. "I would never do anything to intentionally harm or berate others regardless of ethnicity. So I ask for your forgiveness, for I am truly sorry."
Later, on April 20, she told reporters she wanted to "humbly apologize and ask for your forgiveness for my unwise behavior." Davenport admitted that, "unintentionally, I have offended many" -- though she insisted that she was not racist.
She has refused to resign, citing what she called an overwhelming number of appeals she has gotten from her constituency asking her not to do so. She represents the state's 72nd Assembly District for the Republican Central Committee.
In its statement Thursday, the Orange County Republican committee called out Davenport and said that she was aware the e-mail "could be viewed as offensive."
"Then instead of owning up to her mistake and putting an end to the story, Mrs. Davenport immediately sought to blame others and downplay the matter as a joke," the GOP committee said, calling the first apology she'd made in a statement "not contrite" and "conditional."

Which national Democratic figure or Democratic spokes person was doing that?

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!1

mommy mommy they're calling my Messiah names!!

I really don't think you're getting it.

They're gleeful over this. With an election coming up -- at a time in which their party is vulnerable and facing net losses -- Uncle Ted comes along and provides a bright and shining example of why people should be shunning the GOP. They'll be sending you guys Thank You cards next.

They're also gleeful that an element within the GOP seems to be clueless to the fact that their simple-minded absolutists simply do not see the damage they're causing their own party. They appear to be proud of stuff like this, even cheering it on, demonstrating absolutely zero self-awareness of how they're hurting themselves.

If you don't care about winning or losing, if you're just interesting in venting regardless of the clear consequences, that's fine, but I'm pretty sure that's what's going on here.

In 2014, Republicans will be asking America to entrust them with the Senate leadership. They have alot riding on it, this will be their last chance to take the Senate for two more cycles.
This type of hate rhetoric is exactly what cost them the Senate in 2010 and 2012. You can say Ted Nugent is a nutjob and does not speak for the party but when he is invited to the SOTU and is given key prominence in the Texas gubernatorial race it says otherwise

More of Republicans being the party of stupid

Last edited:

So what you're saying is that anyone on this board who isn't from Texas but is criticizing Wendy Davis

should shut up and mind their own business?

Ouch. We'll see how many agree.

btw, a quick FYI. A Senator impacts NATIONAL policy. No matter what state he's from, that's everybody's business.

Yeah mid your own business is a good place to start and the thread Op is whining about what ted nugent said not what some wannabe politician said.

Again Nugent is irrelevant and anyone who takes him seriously is a moron.

Well the NRA takes him seriously enough to have him as a board member. I guess they're the kind of morons you're referring to?

Rangel Responds to Chavez - YouTube

I guess once you start lying, "bro"..it's hard to stop.

Carry on.

Don't even insult my intelligence, dude. Charlie Rangel speaking out about it does not in any way, shape, or form negate the millions of people out there on the political left who consistently directed vulgar, vile, and threatening comments to George Bush on a daily basis when he was president. :splat:

Like I said "bro".

Once you start lying.

It's just so hard to stop.

You dudes like to point out that Democrats SUPPORTED Bush during the Iraq war.

When you talk out of both sides of your mouth..it's unbecoming.

First, Charlie Rangel criticized a non-American for disrespecting President Bush.
Please provide a similar video, where Rangel or any Democrat condemns an American (i.e. a fellow Democrat) for same.

Also, try to remember that when on one breath you cry "bush lied" and on the other you claim that "Democrats SUPPORTED Bush during the the Iraq war", you are being a hypocrite, but of course, when you start lying, it is hard to stop.

That you can't tell the difference is about all anyone needs to know about you.

Ted should be ostracized within the party he thinks he is helping with his remarks. Yet he is embraced and Republican leadership just says...Thats just Ted being Ted

If Ted Nugent came out and said he was in favor of Healthcare or believed in Global Warming there is no doubt he would be ostracized by the party. But they tolerate this rhetoric

Look, I encourage Republicans to continue to embrace Mr Nugent. It only provides more paint for Democrats to broadbrush Republicans

I find the Republican failure to address the the comments by a well known celebrity that Nugent took advantage of her at the age of 12 or 13 and and sodomized her far more repulsive than his comments about Obama. The method he used to avoid serving in the military are repulsive as well. Add these to the recent comments about a sitting President and it is fair to conclude that those who lend Nugent support are of the lowest of ethics and moral character.

"I had a career Jack. If I was walkin’ around, hippying down, getting’ loaded and pickin’ my ass like your common curs, I’d say “Hey yeah, go in the army. Beats the poop out of scuffin’ around in the gutters.” But I wasn’t a gutter dog. I was a hard workin’, motherfuckin’ rock and roll musician.

I got my physical notice 30 days prior to. Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body. No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin’ and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie. I had long hair, and it started gettin’ kinky, matted up. Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I’d drink the syrup, I was this side of death, Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up...."

Hell no I won't Go (to the bathroom)

At least he did not scurry to Canada or Sweden.

Forum List

Back