Obama a subhuman mongrel

That you can't tell the difference is about all anyone needs to know about you.

Definition of "subhuman":

Lower down the evolutionary scale than mankind; less than human.

Well, monkey, chimp, chimpanzee is certainly that. All those liberals who used those terms about President Bush might as well have used the word "subhuman".

I thought you could understand that, and don't imagine any difference in offensiveness, where there is none.

How many people who called Bush "Chimp" were invited to one of Bush's State of the Union address?

Its really bizarre the way the Rs seem to work at hurting their own image. Last SOTU, the R invited a man who preached old men "marrying" little girls while also preaching against the Constitution. Next to our First Lady however, was a true American hero, a man horribly wounded in one of George Bush's wars.

What the hell is the R thinking?

Well, monkey, chimp, chimpanzee is certainly that. All those liberals who used those terms about President Bush might as well have used the word "subhuman".

I thought you could understand that, and don't imagine any difference in offensiveness, where there is none.

How many people who called Bush "Chimp" were invited to one of Bush's State of the Union address?

Don't know. Were they invited afterwards or before? I know people that were the most vocal got some really good gigs.

Meet The Press
The View
MSNBC

Some of them, like Al Sharpton, got their own shows.

You should be able to provide a link for that.

First, show people who called President Bush a chimp invited to speak on the air.

Second, show where Sharpton called Bush a chimp.

Executive orders you mean. Ignoring the Constitution when it pleases you, with the same impunity as the Republicans before you did.

Your description of the founders is a bastardization of what they actually stood for. They were not liberals of your stripe, Sallow. They were Classical Liberals who held more in common with the conservatives of today. But hey, I don't see YOU extolling their virtues, now do I? Catch up.

The founders abhorred absolute rule. You on the other hand favor absolute government intervention and unlimited authority in the executive branch. They supported the checks and balances, you want to usurp two branches of government to give unabridged power to the executive.

Doesn't matter if you never said so yourself, its written in the behavior of your party and your president. Yes. YOUR president, not mine. Any leader who holds the Constitution with such utter disregard is no leader of mine.

Here's the thing.

They were Liberals at the time. They believed that folks not in the Aristocracy should be able to manage their own lives, make money from their own innovation and be able to vote on people that represent them in government.

All of that was very Liberal.

However, they had views that modern liberals did not keep.

They felt that people who weren't white were not equal. They felt that women were not equal. They felt that landowners should be the only folks that vote.

I guess for you folks..that "Classical". For modern Liberals? That's wrong.

Have you ever actually read the Constitution, including the Bill Of Rights?
Don't lie! But you can't help yourself, without lying you would be mute!

I've read the Constitution so many times, that I know when somebody is completely wrong about it.

And since you decided to pick this up..seems you think that the Constitution allows the President to order the military into combat for 60 days, then have that action reviewed by Congress.

Well, go on, chief.

Find that in the Constitution.

Go!

:lol:

I am now fully convinced that there is nothing a conservative could call Obama that most other conservatives wouldn't defend, in one way or another.

Bull Shit.

We don't elect these people and make excuses for them. We don't allow them to force their views down our throats. Does what they say and do effect us personally? No. Does what Obama, Harry Reid, and Nancy Pelosi say and do effect us. Fucken "A".

Obama is destroying the health care industry, taken away roughly 6 million people's health insurance, taken away their right to keep their favorite doctor, has caused divisions at every turn in this country, and yet we're supposed to forget all of that and vilify the rantings of a few idiots.

He causes wide spread hate and discontent and yet feels he can take advantage of their hate and discontent. It's amazing to see somebody so lacking in contrition.

Do you have new doctor?

It's funny...I've had to change doctors a few times since I left the military (and I sure as hell didn't have a "regular doctor" then) because my employer changed insurance plans putting me in a different network.

I had no idea this whole time that keeping that same doctor was a right. Fuck, I should have been suing the insurance companies for not carrying my doctor in their network. Why didn't anyone tell me?

Keeping the doctor you like and trust was promised and should be up to you.

Don't know. Were they invited afterwards or before? I know people that were the most vocal got some really good gigs.

Meet The Press
The View
MSNBC

Some of them, like Al Sharpton, got their own shows.

Which prominent Democrats called Bush "Chimp" and were embraced by the party?

I don't know. There may have been some occupying seats on the Democrat side of the aisle.

Well you have google at your fingertips.

Try "Democrat Congressman Calls Bush A Chimp".

Go!

Do you have new doctor?

It's funny...I've had to change doctors a few times since I left the military (and I sure as hell didn't have a "regular doctor" then) because my employer changed insurance plans putting me in a different network.

I had no idea this whole time that keeping that same doctor was a right. Fuck, I should have been suing the insurance companies for not carrying my doctor in their network. Why didn't anyone tell me?

It should be up to you, but it is up to your insurance company to decide. Same as it has always been

This is the assertion of prominent Republican Ted Nugent

Ted Nugent hits campaign trail after calling Obama ?subhuman mongrel? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the acorn community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America."

How can anyone take this party seriously?

LMAO Well, its his opinion and everyone is entitled to their opinion. We all have one.

Of course RW conveniently forgets the Dems opinion of Bush and all those lovely things that were said about him.

Once again. LMAO Hypocrite much there RW??

Oh and Nugent is one Rep. He's not all Reps. Thought ya oughtta know. Your a hoot.

Last edited:
This is the assertion of prominent Republican Ted Nugent

Ted Nugent hits campaign trail after calling Obama ?subhuman mongrel? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the acorn community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America."

How can anyone take this party seriously?

LMAO Well, its his opinion and everyone is entitled to their opinion. We all have one.

Of course RW conveniently forgets the Dems opinion of Bush and all those lovely things that were said about him.

Once again. LMAO Hypocrite much there RW??

Oh and Nugent is one Rep. He's not all Reps. Thought ya oughtta know. Your a hoot.

Idiots on the interweb calling Bush names is not the same as someone spouting racist hate and being invited as a special guest at the state of the union

Want to name one? Go at it

I don't know. There may have been some occupying seats on the Democrat side of the aisle.

Go!

I won't bother to Google, because I don't get offended by words, no matter how vile and offensive they are. I used to be offended but I grew up.

I learned that with the kindergarten jingle about sticks and stones.

Go!

I won't bother to Google, because I don't get offended by words, no matter how vile and offensive they are. I used to be offended but I grew up.

So you were bluffing

Here's the thing.

They were Liberals at the time. They believed that folks not in the Aristocracy should be able to manage their own lives, make money from their own innovation and be able to vote on people that represent them in government.

All of that was very Liberal.

However, they had views that modern liberals did not keep.

They felt that people who weren't white were not equal. They felt that women were not equal. They felt that landowners should be the only folks that vote.

I guess for you folks..that "Classical". For modern Liberals? That's wrong.

Have you ever actually read the Constitution, including the Bill Of Rights?
Don't lie! But you can't help yourself, without lying you would be mute!

I've read the Constitution so many times, that I know when somebody is completely wrong about it.

And since you decided to pick this up..seems you think that the Constitution allows the President to order the military into combat for 60 days, then have that action reviewed by Congress.

Well, go on, chief.

Find that in the Constitution.

Go!

:lol:

Where does the Constitution allow for the president to unilaterally bypass Congress? I dare you to FIND THAT in there.

"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation.

As Commander-in-Chief, the President does have a duty to protect and defend the United States. In instances of self-defense, the President would be within his constitutional authority to act before advising Congress or seeking its consent. History has shown us time and again, however, that military action is most successful when it is authorized and supported by the Legislative branch. It is always preferable to have the informed consent of Congress prior to any military action.

As for the specific question about bombing suspected nuclear sites, I recently introduced S.J. Res. 23, which states in part that “any offensive military action taken by the United States against Iran must be explicitly authorized by Congress."

Senator Barack Obama, 2007

Boston.com - Special reports - News

Go!

No.

You won't bother to google because you made an assertion that was wrong.

The other thing you won't bother to do is admit it.

Do you have new doctor?

Unless you pay cash, it's always been up to your insurance company.

Go!

No.

Definition of the word "assertion": an asserting; a statement that something is a fact, usually without evidence.

I said: "There may have been some....".

I don't think that that qualifies as an assertion, but a Democrat Congressman referring to President Bush as a monkey or a chimp is definitely a possibility.

Unless you pay cash, it's always been up to your insurance company.

No. They don't tell us who to pick. They don't eliminate every decent medical group because they chose not to participate for fear of none-payment.

No.

Definition of the word "assertion": an asserting; a statement that something is a fact, usually without evidence.

I said: "There may have been some....".

I don't think that that qualifies as an assertion, but a Democrat Congressman referring to President Bush as a monkey or a chimp is definitely a possibility.

Then find it.

Simple enough.

Google is a great resource.

I am now fully convinced that there is nothing a conservative could call Obama that most other conservatives wouldn't defend, in one way or another.

lol waaaaaaaaaaaaaa and there is nothing he does that you wont DEFEND

how cultish and wussy is that compared to you all with Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

I find you people hilarious...mongrel fits you O cult member...bite the head of anyone who criticizes him

Last edited:
And STILL conservatives can't figure out why they can't win the black vote.

Conservatives can't figure out why they can't win what they call the subhuman mongrel vote.

My advice to conservatives: think about that for 30 seconds, and then tell me you still can't figure out why you don't win the black vote.

Forum List

Back